Azazel sigil

Hello.
I have tried again to contact Azazel.
I had success.
Few nights ago I offered him the dragon Blood incence, whisky shot. Turkish delight chocolate , Sea water ,fire, and soil.
I felt a cool breeze and a pressure warm feeling around the crown area. But it was calming in a way.

Today I went to church and it was empty. I had Azazel’s sigil on me and I gazed at it and it quickly flickerd moved and had a purpleish halo around it. I felt a presence of cool breeze on my left. I told him what was on my mind and I said thank you for coming.

I done the sigil church time with Lucifer and it worked quick too.
Maybe they like coming to church I don’t know.

6 Likes

which sigil did you use?

1 Like

Welcome @BluetheWarrior It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

This was my offering at home altar.

Other time, I went to church and meditated before calling him with his sigil. I felt his presence quick as I explained above.

The church calling of Azazel worked strongly for me in my experience.

2 Likes

Lol

Never heard of evoking fallen angels in a church, but if it works for you, why not?

I’ve incorporated Christian and Jewish workings alongside Infernals

2 Likes

I tried it with Azazel and Lucifer and had good results at church. Meditation before calling upon them. Symbols within the church stood out to me more after wards. I believe a church is a good portal for them to come through.

One time many years ago, as with your picture. A statue of Michael, I stood and said a few words, my next visit to that church I went to say some prayers as I was a practising catholic back then, I noticed an older man looking at me quite a few times , after I said my prayers in my mind he came over and asked to go for a coffee in the church canteen. F*uck I wanted to say no but I said yes ok. He ordered the coffee and cake for both of us but he never paid, as if to say you pay this. So then he says he name is Michael and speaks about his family especially his brother whom people think that they dislike each other alot but really they get along. He said things shall change in my mentality towards what I know .
I always thought about Hebrews 13.2. Because if this.

For me and what I know is that angels and demons are very comfortable at church. Good and evil people also.

Thats beautiful! He might have been talking about Lucifer

1 Like

This looks so beautiful! Glad your work produced results for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.
Hope all is going so well for you too with results and what you seek.

1 Like

Lucifer is very helpful and mellow :grinning:

1 Like

Fuck the Sigil from the Front of the Book of Azazel! It if ever summons the frequence of Saturn instead of marsian Azazel! He only observes the Saturn Sign but has no reliability for it!

https://www.google.de/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2019/10/09/please-stop-using-agrippas-sigil-of-saturn-to-summon-azazel-includes-info-on-agiel-zazel-zuhal/amp/

2 Likes

The sigil in question worked for me , if he’s associates with it with frequency and energy when called and felt his presence. He also gave me a personal sigil to go meet him through my pathworking. He said visualize and call me and il be with you at our arranged location .

The link in this link is gone by archived, and makes a lot of sense historically.

But this same author, Jehannum has also talked about how you can use completely the wrong sigil/seal and still get the intended entity. At some point the collective intention will have a greater effect than the originally set pattern, which becomes overwritten.

Personally, I have use this sigil for Azazel but I don’t like it, it does feel “off” to me, and I switched to using just his name to contact.

Perfect. Nice work.

I’ve seen posts on here that he does do this with people, and it reinforces the idea for me that the Saturn seal, while it works, isn’t ideal.

1 Like

Yes. This also. Feels more personal relationship . . I’ve used this method also. I dont use the sigil in question as much as I used to. Calling his name in meditation works quite well and fast.

1 Like