Azazel’s Secret to INFINITE POWER

Thanks, I haven’t been able to locate this. Are you able to point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Am sorry it was from Raziel, https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/interesting-info-from-archangel-raziel-i-think/6055?u=wanderingmonk

2 Likes

Cool thanks, I will check it out

1 Like

Is there any limits to this,
Say I had cancer or wanted a physique of some sort could I get that by doing this or should it be realistic ?
Thanks

1 Like

@Kyurick Im interested and i will practice it. What is the second key?

1 Like

Really? Could you elaborate please?

It is upwards in the thread you’ll find it there I commented on another’s post

1 Like

By realistic you mean what is unattainable or attainable,

If any result is unrealistic, then magick itself is unrealistic. Therefore, nothing is unattainable. It’s the extent at which you are able to manipulate the force of magick to cause dramatic effects. This is the whole purpose of practice. You develop the ability to control the will with time. The methods described here do two things:

Explode the dormant willpower (magick’s source of energy), and use your Ajna or minds eye to morph it.

3 Likes

A simple hack is which I adapted to this method is when you need to heal you will need lot of energy and repeat it several times to heal any ailment, so instead try to change the situation or scene of being a victim of any ailment to program a scene in which your disease free or cured, happy and joy, and try to project it to be manifested. This will be easy to manifest in real world.

2 Likes

"“Higher, faster vibrations neutralize lower, slower vibrations. They also raise the lower vibrations up to the higher ones.”’ Wayne Dyre quote… ““Vibration, the source of Power””. quote from a book, can’t remember the name. ( 7 Hermetic principles, one is vibration ). Sound = Word of God, vibration, frequency… ??? ““Everything in the universe vibrates to the tune of a certain frequency.”” “And God said , “let there be light”…” Sounds like light can be created by a certain frequency. And colors of light at different frequencies.

4 Likes

Very interesting… Thanks!

1 Like

When you close your eyes and imagine things you can get a clear picture, right? Your see colors. You see, your eyes see outside light but your pineal gland (3rd eye or minds eye) creates light internally when you imagine things. THEREFORE, the imagination in mediation or ritual of a desired result creates the illusion and light, but the energy to cause it to happen comes from your energy that you put into that through meditation or ritual. Specifically sound. Your minds eye creates light internal and forms an image and the sounds (like ahhhh) send the resonance of that imagine to the universe and into matter to formulate your image or desire. The imagination is not physical, but it needs resonance, vibrational frequency and push through sound and action to “manifest”.

6 Likes

This is also the importance of enns or chants. You imagine a result, and the words are physical energy (sound and electromagnetic) which is formulated form the inside out, and the words carry with it the imagination you create. That’s also why it’s important to imagine an entity or sigil and then push them into the smoke with your energy and sound (this is best).

3 Likes

What about knowledge? I understand that the method you describe works to create some probabilities, but how much does it apply to what we do not have and do not have direct access to? I desire knowledge, can I reach it with this, can I see through it? Actually, the same applies, for example, to physiological changes in the body. Theoretically, the body is completely controlled by the brain, the brain decides how absolutely any processes will proceed, and we do not even need to be aware of this, however, we do not control the brain and do not know to the smallest detail how our body works. And how to be in this situation? On the one hand, it is enough for the brain to remember, for example, how to produce certain hormones, but how to make it do it, will alone be enough?

1 Like

this works and is powerful. the air now moves to my breath slightly

nvm it does work, but not with air

It’s been a months that I almost forgot this post I would like to bring my nearly forgotten questions is whether do I have to visualize something that I want or just say through my mind to project that intention into the energy that is already rose up through the ajna

I’m assuming you had a moment of success, felt a jolt of “oh my” and then couldn’t duplicate it?

When it succeeds it’s hard not to feel that rush of pride. So let it take its course, and then breath, and say “ok that was amazing” and feel grateful for the experience. Now you are ready to try again but practice as if you’ve been able to do it for a thousand years. Hold the expectation that you are doing it and you’ve done it a million times, but don’t hold the expectation like you’ve never done it or done it once, and you feel like you don’t have it. Two different types of expectations.

1 Like

thank you for posting this

I want to ask, if there is a need to repeat the ritual,or should I make it once?

1 Like