Azathoth Rises

hmmm… you may wanna look into that.

1 Like

I tried to open it as a sigil but I had no luck but the immidiate efect after seeing it was something like a vision or a certain thought popped up in my mind. I saw the sigil become 3d, like mechanism that support orbs which gave me the impression of being planets and saw some clusters and nebulas in between and beyond. I couldnt distinguish the planets on that huge Universe-like mechanism that supported them but it was more like aura strings or energy was connecting them rather than a metalic exoskeleton or similar devices. Rather Interesting for me. Didnt got any eerie feeling yet or the usual dread from the Old Ones but certainly an odd imagery popped just because i gazed it for one sec. Pretty unique man, keep them commin’ ~

4 Likes

i think i may know now what i need to do…

well, i talked to him. it was interesting.

1 Like

What did he say??

same here

I just wanted to say that I think vaginas are Grrrrr-eat! (Like Tony the Tiger would say)
They’re grrrrrreat!

2 Likes

No longer shall the king stay banished. Use the key to assemble him from the void.

2 Likes

sorry i didnt see this. yes i cant see what on the other side of the door everything is black

2 Likes

“And, with the turn of the key, all doors shall open…”

4 Likes

I’m redoing this.

How so?

I missed something. either way, I made mistakes that year. I intend on correcting them.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra may I ask you something

Sure

What exactly do you think I am?

He is The Entity of the Lovecraftian mythos. The top of the pyramid. Lovecraft describes him as a mindless god creature that accidently created the universe but isn’t even aware of our existence.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s not aware of us or mindless but you get the idea.

2 Likes

Nyarlathotep? :wink:

I already covered that for her.

I missed that comment sorry!

1 Like