Azathoth Rises

Got to go guys, gotta start making some sketches and see where that takes me

3 Likes

am i the only one that sees expansion???

1 Like

~And…:neutral_face:
For what could i summon Azatoth for? :thinking:

Wow I kinda can’t stop seeing it​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

many things but i would have a strong foundation first

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, ~so… i will have to forget about it. :smirk:

Anyone else thinking this has wings? I’m thinking about wings rising before the rest of the body. Vaguely looks like a pterodactyl to me.

@Lady_Eva I’m pretty sure many sigils are magical vaginas even if they don’t have that imagery. Spirits shall be born again in the world though the gate of the sigil. And then they have to serve mama as mama gave them the energy to live.

All imagery debates aside, it’s a nice sigil design.

4 Likes

i saw a door way in my room it was dark. and a dark figure stepped through into my room and started walking towards me. he either wore a black robe or something like a black trench coat… seemed like he had red eyes.

3 Likes

really? you think so …i thought it my that one guy i cant spell his name. …haha…the one that starts with the N from Lovecraft

curse you @Nagathex, for making me look like im talking to myself…:joy:

but i am crazy so it dont matter lol

2 Likes

Nyarlathotep THE CREEPING CHAOS. ( I wanna start doing live evocations on here and see what people get) if it isn’t my patron god… it could be the has a few forms one being a pitch black entity thus the “black man” aspect

4 Likes

yes that one

1 Like

oh. maybe.

well he was in my bedroom yesterday morning. and he came through a door. so…

so…?

edit: does he come through a black door normally?

1 Like

idk…haha…he walked through the door into my room. i feel like Azathoth is there alot too.
but anyway…idk why he chose my room to walk through the door/portal thingy.

1 Like

oh. interesting

i wasnt doing any kind of evocation or invocations or anything like that. i was just chillin laid back.

whatd he say

he didnt say anything just stepped into my room and was walking towards me…
he looked like he was set on doing something. like he had kinda had enough like that stern …i mean bussiness kinda look…but he didnt scare me…
i dont think i was the issue. but it feels like he hasnt left either…like something about him a darkness or something is still there.
not sure what its about.