Azathoth Rises

Explain…

I know who I am …so …you mean as a God or something else?

A very complex vagina

1 Like

Both.

Well as a group I think we come from the light on darker side.

Kinda like yin yang… we are the darker half with the speck of light.

I think you are chaos … and your truest self will be a God form of chaos

3 Likes

Alright then. Azathoth.

1 Like

Geeeeee, where have I heard this before?

1 Like

huh, i just found this, but it reminded me of a sigil i channeled a few months ago…

1 Like

Is that the Azathoth sigil on the far right of the drawing? Did you try to channel him?

i just stared at it for a while on this website and then copied it to my book of shadows :slight_smile: i had my channeled sigil so i copied it to my BoS as well, so they’re on the same page now

1 Like

Wow a thread about

:heart: Azathoth :heart:

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Rav - agreed. Do I sense like-minded Lovecraftians here?

1 Like

is there a way to purchase the Black Book of Azathoth? i’ve been looking for it around the internet, but in most places ppl only link to the 30 page long demo pdf and collectors selling their copies for way too much money…

1 Like

It is worth an awful lot now, so yes people will sell it for loads.

I have seen it on the internet for lots of money too. The only thing I’ve found online - as you say is the 30-ish page demo. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

1 Like

no worries, i might message S. Ben Qayin :smiley:

2 Likes

There was someone else who was looking for a copy just recently. They managed to get one for a really good price by making a sigil for it, and putting the word out on some rare occult book pages on Facebook.

My understanding is that S. Ben Qayin does not respond to emails anymore, at least according to those who have tried.

2 Likes

thanks for the info! yeah, i mean it’s a good idea to use magick for this :smiley: i have a hunch that it’s still out there, but we’ll see

2 Likes

Troll any rare occult book sites you know of, and I’m sure you can find a copy for a decent price.