Attached entity, please help!

Ya, but the problem with people is that they want everything to be free. And it’s a dangerous to perform this type of work.

1 Like

The process is no joke takes like an hour or more , mine seemed like it was easy work and knew exactly what to do

1 Like

Yep, mine took almost all day. He began prepping early morning and by afternoon he performed the exorcism.

1 Like

Christ , was it demonic possession ? Mine was succubi removal, not one , but 3,

1 Like

The LRBP must work. What they are not telling you is that when you give the activation sign, you have to imagine that entity leaving you. You have to visualize it.
Also I suggest:

• Cleaning with an egg, pass it throughout the body, while you pray. I usually do it with the “Our Father”, not because I’m a Catholic, but because of what it means in the collective unconscious. You can choose a Psalm, or something that resonates with you. Once you’re done, you break the egg in water, don’t look at it from above. Throw salt, break it with a knife, athame, or dagger. Flush it down the toilet.
    Then you will give yourself for 3 days or 7, bath with rue, rosemary, wormwood, sage, and bay leaf.
1 Like

@John_Wick

I rather not talk about it in a public forum. But, you can message me.

1 Like

Exactly.

This is why I am not interested in this type of work anymore. It also never gets easier. It’s still my assessment that this ‘victim’ isn’t telling everyone everything.

2 Likes

@BentonRyer

I agree. We don’t always get the full story.

Looking tru tis i find a history of a guy who has tis issues, he was told put mirrors in every corner he slep, and salt but not in front doir, of house. He call a sucubi and bad idea he see his real form and feel attaked. Seems like i dnt tink its a curse. The thing all the exorcism

1 Like

I recall Josephine macarty the exorcism book. Under, $30 in amazin or way cheaper good book. And he can try himself.

1 Like

check out solomon seals… there is some seal for protection or to show invisibility or to remove ghost/entity etc… check out the list. See which one might help you. Even those to help illness remove and health etc… Description of the Pentacles of Solomon – Black Witch Coven

4th and 5th pentacle of moon might interest you. 2nd mars and 5th of mars. 3rd jupiter 3rd saturn

from picture you show. possible internal infection. since u didn’t dabble in magick, might be mundane health issue? eat something strange?

Would you tell me exactly about that other similar experience you had and how that woman got rid of it? Write Pm about it if that’s better for you. Since nothing works (not even Michael chanting/praying I was doing it all day yesterday) just getting worse

I get the feeling that you are not telling everyone everything.

In any case, if it is something with the strength that you describe, expect to pay to have it removed. That’s just how it is. I have heard this story too many times before to be interested in volunteering and I don’t do anything of the sort anymore.

What would I not be telling? Trust me if I told this much I’d tell the whole story if there was more, especially when a case this serious I want to get help with. It’d be pointless to hold back any info. But no problem, I didn’t expect everyone to believe me. In fact it’s even supportive for me that there are people here on this forum that are not saying I’m crazy but they know something real is up when such a thing is happening around me. My friends/family (also materialistic people) who are not into spiritual things, just think I’m crazy or afraid of these events so that doesn’t help at all

like i said, it can be physical illness or infection internally if you didn’t play with magick. get check up.

1 Like

I’m back and I think I finally know what’s going on. No it’s not a parasite. It tells me now this was my kundalini energy awakened and thats why nothing helps/works with removal. I have heard of kundalini before and it came into me in snake style so is this really possible? But I did nothing to awake this, I don’t even know how to do that. I thought something possessed me because it had the same signs.
And it makes sense because it really started from the bottom of my spine where I had that stabbing feeling and even that mark I made picture of. Also I wasn’t tired at all for days and I couldn’t sleep because I was full of energy. But in past days I went through hell, there was insane pain in my body (in my lower body and my heart area/lungs too) inside as if this energy almost tore me apart. But when that ended and I’m ok now I’m better than ever. It feels like I’m out of steel inside and it fixed my back problems too and a lot other. I was smoking too sometimes and now I don’t feel the need at all. Now I still feel the heat in my body randomly but it’s not bothering and feels like it’s healing me.
But there still must be an entity who started this for me maybe? Because like I said, I did nothing to awake this.
I was in the hospital past days because they thought from my symptoms I have coronavirus but all tests were negative, they did lab work, bloodtest and everything else, I’m fully healthy.
So if this is the kundalini, what should I do with this, ir what can I do?

Unfortunately I haven’t raised my kundalini, so this is out of my experience.It sounds reasonable to me. Glad you got a path to move forward on! :smiley:

I actually recommend the forum of Robert Bruce to take this to.

He has a course on raising kindalini and it’s more of a specialy there, so I think you’re more likely to find people with the experience to help.

1 Like

I’ll try that, thank you

micro cosmic orbit meditation, to rebalance energy to follow correct way. Lower dan tien meditation to store excess energy to lower energy center.

1 Like

Thanks, where can I find these meditations? Or can you explain how to do?