Attached entity, please help!

@Neirda everyone should have guardian angel. try asking your angel for help. rebalance your energy to get your power back. meditate, cleanse negative energy or energy not compatible with you. hang around nature.

U been anywhere haunted? or strange location? some being followed you home? did you do wrong to someone or piss them off? does it happen only at your home? other’s homes?

@Neirda
How long have you been having this experience? Have you been dabbling with magick since you began to have these symptoms?

1 Like

First of all remove yourself from the victim state before performing any techniques , I know you’re experiencing a plethora of negative emotions , get into state of wanting to conquer it and see it as a challenge for your growth

Try this and similar soothing music while you are trying to sleep

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be in a victim state just it’s not very good that it’s messing my body up from the inside. Also maybe some of the things don’t work because I imagine I don’t have much energy after 2 days not sleeping now, but I’m still not tired.
I have this mark on my lower back when I always feel the stabbing pain from it:

I can’t make a good picture of it, tried in the mirror but it looks a lot worse in reality.
Anyone met similar or what it refers?

I’ll try to call my guardian angel but I don’t know rhe name? But I’ll do that. I haven’t been to any strange or haunted places or at least I don’t know if they were. It happens everywhere I go, not room/house related. I don’t think I pissed anyone off, I’m a peaceful person in general.

@Neirda

Have you seen your primary care physician and had lab work done? In the earlier post someone advised you that it was important to rule out medical issues. I don’t want to minimize the challenges you are having, but it is important to get yourself checked by your primary physician and have them run labs on you. If everything comes out fine… you have other challenges you need to deal with.

I wrote it when I described the happenings, it’s going on for almost 1 month and I don’t have experience in magic.

So, if you don’t have experience with magick. Why would you think it is an issue with magick?

I’ll have to go to the hospital tomorrow because they’ll test me for coronavirus so apparently these are the symptoms.
“Have you seen your primary care physician and had lab work done?”
No, but apparently this is coronavirus.

Listen,

It is important to have a physical exam and lab work done annually. Some medical issues might cause a person to feel anxiety, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, sleep paralysis, panic attacks, and believe it or not… there are medical issues that can cause auditory, visual, or sensory hallucinations.

Since your new, you can try finding a priest. The banishing rituals a few people on here look amazing if you want to try this yourself. It won’t kill you.

It’s not hallucination, I asked my dad to feel the hot air which was sensible way above my stomach and he felt it too.

@Neirda

If I were going through your challenges. I would seek professional help in all areas. If you feel that you are dealing with a parasite and decide to not seek medical help. Make sure you seek services from a reputable individual. You are in the Koetting forum. Why not hire EA koetting?

1 Like

His ritual for hire is 1400

Ya, that’s common. I had an exorcism done and I was charged 3k. It was necessary. It’s my life. So, if it’s serious 1400 should not matter.

1 Like

I guess , that’s a little pricey , mine was 300

Well, if I’m in distress and the individual is reputable. I will pay what’s necessary to get the job done. The person who performed my exorcism has every right to charge what he believes is right. He Is putting his life at risk when performing an exorcism or ritual.

1 Like

Same I was counting the days to my appointment , couldn’t take it

1 Like

I want to learn the shamanic arts to be honest , people need this help

1 Like