Attached entity, please help!

So I saw this, and I decided that I would sign up for this forum. First, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Ben, and I’m a mage like many others on here. This just sounded too damn familiar so I had to reply.

Recently I came across an individual that asked me for help in this same way in person I am not saying that the person who started this post is what I am about to say, but I have learned that there are ‘traps’ out to absorb and collect powerful beings. Basically however much you try to help the individual, the demon, or whatever other entity, or being that said entity ‘works’ for will dig it’s claws deeper into you, even going as far as creating false divinations.

Long story short, the girl who was claiming, the exact same stuff. Saying that she tried the exact same thing to get rid of everything the exact same way, ended up being the ring leader of the beings ‘attacking’ her.

Not to say that you shouldn’t teach people how to protect themselves. I just suggest not running in guns blazing. Especially now, with all that’s going on. It’s connected and it will create more problems for you than you want or need. The whole thing was a shit show.

I’m scared because now I’m trying to sleep and it chokes my throat and feels like this energy is in my throat. It’s 6:24 AM here and I couldn’t sleep today at all yet. But you are right, I won’t be scared, that surely won’t help.

3 Likes

Let me ask you this. Does the being have a name?

What does this mean, could you explain? I don’t understand really… so I shouldn’t do banishing? What should I do then?

I don’t know, I never hear anything. It never answered whenever I told it to leave or anything else. How can I get to know the name and is this important?

Welcome @BentonRyer It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done.

I really don’t want to spam this post but I can’t write PM-s. I’m interested in your advice about this too or anything that could help. In your belief I shouldn’t do banishing, what should I do then to get rid of this?

1 Like

Pray and connect with the Archangel Michael. Use candles, powders, meditation and a statue. This will solve most cases of attachment at this level.

If it doesn’t work, it means that it’s more complicated and you need to hire a professional. I cannot help you more than this advice.

1 Like

Try the technique from EA Koetting where he charges the water with sea salt and light with meditation and visualization then spray all over your house to cleanse the energy.

When your doing the Lesser banishment Ritual of the Pentagram make sure you do mediate before for a good 15 min till u get close to hitting that trans state then really use visualization like u really seeing the pentagram burning with blue flames and when you call for the arch Angel’s or chant the ancient Gods names you say it loud with dominance and imagine that entity around you hears u and starts to become afraid of you cause you are a Godess

Try some sage and also sage your whole house.
Do not be afraid this situation will make you stronger.
Take advantage of this situation experiment and see what works to get rid of it cause in the future might be more beings around that will need to get rid of.

Belive it or not this being to make contact with you and touch you will open your astral senses.
Ur body discomfort and heat can be from the energy body the blockage are being realesd and it fills wierd cause your not use to it.

1 Like

Requirements: Buy Sage (incense) even sandalwood will work, Vinegar (grocery store), Sea salt (grocery store)

1)Ground yourself, walk nature and feel the earth touch your feet. Make connection with earth spiritually and see step 8 (grounding part), you can do this on forehand too.
2) Take a shower. Meditate in the shower, see a white orb from your root chakra fill your whole body and feel that it protects you, say out loud, ‘I’m protected and every negative energy must let go and leave immediately’ . Imagine that blue (aura) and white/gold water comes out of shower to repair your aura and protect you.
3) Open your windows
4) Clean your house with water and vinegar
Vacuum clean the house, every corner
5) Make a glass or bottle full of water, vinegar and salt and say. ’ I bless this water to help remove negative energies’, so mote it be (or Amen)
6) Take the water in your sleeping room and then Meditate: see a white orb from your root chakra fill your whole body and feel that it protects you, say out loud, ‘I’m protected and every negative energy must let go and leave immediately’. Then start the Lesser banishing ritual. If you find that to complex turn on youtube and follow this steps (guided):

After this ritual ask the Archangels to bless the water you took with you in your sleeping room.
7) With the water and the sage, go in every room. And spray water and let the incense in every corner of every room and spray it on every entrance (door, windows) and say: ‘Every negative energy must leave my house immediately’
8) When this is finished try to do this Grounding daily and do the banishing in this exercise:

I did the banishing in every room.

If you do this, it must be gone. You can do it.

1 Like

I know you are having a tough time atm, buy stay strong and if need be draw off the strength off your brothers and sisters off this forum…don’t be afraid…it is one entity and we are many…you are the chosen on and you choose power

1 Like

Ok guys, here it is. It was Lucifer who possessed me, and now I have “coronavirus”. All the symptoms. He’s heating his energy inside me, I already have fever. And I already know I got the virus, they’ll soon come to test me. Doesn’t let me sleep for 2 days straight now and I’m not tired either, so weaking me down. Be this an eye opener for everyone please. and don’t deal with demons. If you don’t believe me this is fine, but this is the truth. And I know you guys know in your heart that it is. This whole world is really fucked up. But I won’t give up without a fight that’s for sure. And I’m planning to come back.

Lucifer , wouldn’t do this , and I’m sure he wouldn’t be as specific as to give you the corona virus , here try this meditation I posted and see if it helps

3 Likes

Oh they do. Open your real eyes please. But if you don’t believe me this is fine. One day I’m sure you will.

Lucifer runs the infernal empire , he doesn’t have time to possess someone for no reason , would a king go to any citizens house himself to Fuck with them?

1 Like

Whether you believe it’s him or not. He said so. But I think now I’m in full need of help so if anyone can help me from distance that will be appreciated because you will probably save a life.

Any impostor or parasite can say they are a certain entity , they do it all the time , many posts about that,

1 Like

It was coming in the kundalini snake style through the chakras. Started from down to up to my head.