Astral senses development exercise

@Lady_Eva Hello! May I please have the tutorial as well?

1 Like

Could I have one too?

1 Like

Can I have one too please.

2 Likes

You let the genie out so if you donā€™t mind me asking to see how that tutorial for astral senses looks like.
You can smack me with DM if you want :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there. May I please also have the tutorial on developing astral senses? Thank you.

1 Like

lol could you send me the astral sense development tutorial as well.

1 Like

Can i have the tutorial as well please?

1 Like

May I also have a copy of the tutorial.

Please and thank you.

1 Like

I know the thread is pretty old, but could you send me the methods too? Thank you

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva can you please send the tutorial to me too? :slight_smile: I tried to look for it on the forum but it doesnā€™t seem it has been posted previously

2 Likes

If you still have the tutorial handy I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a copy. Thanks

1 Like

Hello, If you donā€™t mind, would you please send me one aswell?

1 Like

Hate to be a bother, but could I get that spirit animal tutorial thing you sent the others? If not, thatā€™s fine, Iā€™m really late.

1 Like

Sent, sorry I missed a few of the older requests, for some reason didnā€™t get notified, but all caught up now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, sorry to jump on the train lol but could you please send me a copy of the tutorial as well too please and thank you :slight_smile:

P.S. I love how this whole thread is just everyone asking for the tutorial xD

4 Likes

Could you send me one too? please.

1 Like

May I have that tutorial too please

1 Like

Sorry to bother, could I also get the tutorial? I realize itā€™s just a long thread of people asking, seems worth it to try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Lady Eva. May I have this tutorial as well? lol I know Iā€™m like the 100th person to askšŸ˜‚ so sorry

1 Like

@Lady_Eva May you send me the request as well?

1 Like