Astral partnership etiquette

Hey there,

I was curious if anyone has a regular consistent astral lover and if so, what kind of etiquette is followed?

I have a situation where a guy whom is NOT friends with me and is very rude to me is using me in the astrals and last year I woke up in my astral body before he began to have sex with me after YEARS of phantom orgasms in my sleep, feeling like something/someone else’s thoughts and feelings were in my brain etc.

I know that originally, it happened that when we met our subtle bodies activated. I did not know it at that time but learned it later after 9 years of him keeping it quiet.

I am curious as to how to approach this as I obviously feel this is something of a violation of my 1. Privacy (I have woken up to feel his presence in my room) and 2. An energetic violation (anyone whom has had astral sex understands how draining it is on our physical selves)

He has never talked about it or asked me how I feel about him intentionally accessing my spiritual energies or my life force, and it seems like a TOTAL violation especially when dude gossips about me to others, says horrible things about me, and has even threatened my life (stating he wanted to put a bullet between my eyes once)

The other part is that his presence is constantly invading my dreams. At first it seemed fun and I took it lightly but with his abilities to send such bad energies towards me I am now finding it very uncomfortable. My family has even gone under demonic attack.i am not sure if the two things are related but ever since I met him I have had this weird “bypassing thing” happening over my head with my astral body.

What kind of etheric etiquette should be followed for these kinds of connections?

Is there any way to block him from accessing me in that manner until he , say, develops respect towards me? Or at least is able to not hate me and send VERY dark energies into my sacred space and home? I feel very uncomfortable with the situation. It would be one thing to admit there was something happening spiritually and to connect as adults and friends but I’m not happy with his selfish behavior of just using me in the astrals without any kind of adult conversation or maturity (or respect)

3 Likes

Since he is doing it without your permission, I would immediately put up wards around your bed, and in your room so he can longer enter.

2 Likes

Explain “wards”?

1 Like

Lilith can help you with this. Research Lilith as much as you can and ask her for help. Be honest and respectful toward her and it should stop him and help you understand your situation and yourself better. Moving to a new location far away from him might help as well, but since it is an astral link then seek help first before disappearing.

He lives hours away from me. Does knowledge of address make astral projection easier? I know nothing about this and NEVER experienced astral anything before last year. It was shocking. The other problem is that these things are occurring in a pattern that appears as though he is “baiting” me around his breakup situations. So he will attempt the energy games and then when I contact him he will act as though I am stalking him and threaten to file harassment charges, and it could be years since I talked to him. Constant games and patterns which signify some sort of underlying “motive” which seems as though he is trying to hurt me or harm my life.

As a pretty well rounded witch and priestess, I have used a kali Maa invocation and also sent hell hounds upon him. These are my primary modes of defense atm. Any other help is appreciated.

1 Like

When it comes to astral links, the curvature of the planet is not even an issue. If he has been where you presently reside, it would make it easier for him to enter your space. Do you have anything in your physical possession that belonged to him? If you do, burn said item or items as soon as possible.

To clarify, what he is doing meets the definition of astral rape.

1 Like

EDIT: Just saw your post about the hell hounds and the kali Maa invocation. Keep doing that.

This is astral rape and not okay.

However, you are indirectly giving your consent by not out rightly and consistently saying NO and setting boundaries around your energy field.

Astral ettiquete is the same as human ettiquete. Go about the situation the same as you would in the physical.

Set your intention before sleeping. Find what works for you. Whether it be creating a sun, an egg, a field, a grid, whatever works. And to clearly state your boundary that he is not allowed and you do not consent for him to enter your energy field.

In the physical I would reccomend breaking all contact with him. And even making a declaration to him that his thoughts won’t be able to affect you anymore is extremely helpful in setting the energetic boundary.

Someone mentioned that lilith can come to aid in a situation like this. This is absolutely true. Lilith is the protector of the innocent sacred feminine and specializes in assisting in female assertiveness in the face of imbalanced predatory masculine energies.

3 Likes

I have nothing of his. I already cleansed my home if anything he may have touched. The problem is he has been here he astral projects to me at least twice a year even if he’s not aware he is doing it. Concerning considering he has a very strong hatred of me. Like super concerning.

Yes the hell hounds are a good route.

you can create some servitor’s that will protect you and make it harder for him to attack. And here are some links

Call out to Lilith. She lives to correct situations like this. Pray to her right before you fall asleep.

1 Like

Ok I felt that either her or kali Maa could work…I do not have a relationship with Lilith but kali is one of my guides

Kali will help you. Seek her out tonight and she will help you.

Wards are generally protective glyphs and/or servitors that are designed to keep uninvited things out of a space. Magicians generally use them to keep unwanted intruders out of their temples and homes.

1 Like

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

It’s totally psychopathic as it feels like mind rape or mental rape. He does it every few years or so and the last time he did it he inflicted a world of negative karma on his life. I have told him even in the astrals that I am done with the fucking games. Now if he comes into my dreams I go inside a house, close the doors and lock them in front of him.

I will have to maybe do that for the remainder of my life I suppose or until he stops doing this to me.

I have had this problem a few times. A part of me believes that these men think they are just fantasizing and that intensity of the astral aspect keeps them coming back. I don’t care to make excuses for this pest, but it’s just a consideration.

Since you mention Kali Maa, then you might be used to a spirits intensity enough to call in Belial. He is the only spirit who has broken astral connections for me. I’ve tried many. I’ve tried so many and thought that I’ve had successes but the only successful demon/god/goddess/angel what have you has been Belial.

He is an earthly demon, I almost believe he can do anything. Very strong, testy, compassionate, powerful…

Another thing you can do is attack his astral body when he comes. Stabbing, slapping, kicking, anything your imagination wants to do to push back. Try blowing off his dick with a shotgun

I will say, I had an encounter with someone who was very powerful before I even knew what an astral body was. He was relentless and astrally raped me for five years. And then after that five years I met him again and we got married and had a child. I was very naive of magick for all of those years, ignorant, and then under a curse when I met him. He continued to astrally rape and was still an astral rapist while we were together, but Belial got him to stop. I asked Belial to DESTROY his ability to astrally rape others. Belial showed me his ability to get into a trance like state that was basically mental/spiritual masturbation, it felt like trance music, binaural beat, or something like that. He was a fucking tormenter of many many women during our relationship, and I’m sure before. He had charisma and this creepy forceful inner smile that made it seem like it was fine. His astral body was very strong because of quite a few reasons. After I met him the first time weird sexual things started happening to me, I used to google “spontaneous orgasm”, found nothing, and I put it all away as a possible kundalini awakening. This astral rapist is now my ex. I’m glad I’m wiser now but how exhausting, I wish I’d just read the experience from a book instead

Before I met him, my studies were not in spirits and magick but in astrology. Lilith is a prominent asteroid in modern astrology. I respect her but she does what she wants, and I think a part of this negative experience had to do with her… she is very capable of unleashing negative sexual chaos, and I wasn’t careful. I wasn’t considering her as real, and she is not someone I would call in for help on this. But I love her, still, she’s still a mother.

Kali Maa is a goddess of time. The western interpretation of her is a bastardization of her true form, which is ephemeral and ever reaching of all of the corners of the universe. She is protective but she could not help me with this.

I’ve seen that smile I’m very aware of that stupid astral smile they give before they fuck up your energies and make you leak out of your crown chakra.

A holes.

I oscillate between “he didn’t know it was real” to it being a planned situation that he was doing for years.

I believe he even sent in a fucking spy to see what was going on before he launched his assault.

Such bad karma I do not even know where to begin here.

It’s not bad karma. But I just don’t believe in karma. People are just messed up and sexually motivated and also pervs. They don’t know right from wrong, nor do they care. Even if they knew right from wrong, I’m sure it wouldn’t matter, because sex. So he continues to come back to you but only because you let him.

I’ve used Mehmi’on before to constrain the magick of others, that spirit is amazing. I’ve used Forcalor to weaken another’s magick and he is amazing, I always make sure I ask him to please not hurt anyone in the process. I’ve asked Kaltemtal, a demon of darkness to alleviate the darkness sent by others because fuck them, and he is amazing. He has plugged the energy holes of how they’ve accessed me. Agares, a goetic demon, will weaken his magick to the point where others will just see him as weak.

But Belial will break him.

If you’re not into spirits, then put his name in a jar of your piss with peppercorns in the bottle and pop him in the freezer for good

If he is your enemy, and he keeps coming for you, the ball is completely in your court now to defend yourself. I wouldn’t even consider myself a baneful witch, because all I want is peace, but if someone is attacking me I can’t help but attack back if they do not listen to my warnings to stop