Astarte

Yesterday I did the ritual and I shared it with you how I was guided. Now today what’s weird is my ex girlfriend calls me. She does not call me anymore if anything I would have to call her and hope she answers. So I have not spoken to her in like two days and just started to not care but she calls me. When she calls me she tells me how she’s so sick. She had Chinese food yesterday and that got her stomach hurting. However not only that her neck was hurting so she could not fix her hair and she felt weak. Is this a sign that the love magic is working or I did something wrong?

She probably just got food poisoning and feels bad so she’s calling you for comfort. Use it as an avenue. You wanted her to call you right?

3 Likes

Yeah I think she does as well but I just found it ironic that she calls me after I did the spell cuz I thought she was not gonna talk to me anymore. I totally want her to call me and be with me again but I can’t have her trying to use me as support then still talking to that guy. But some type of results is better than no results at all.

this is al uzza astoreth

Try: Love ritual …on the search bar

This sounds like a great ritual!!

2 Likes

Yes, this one can probably help you :slightly_smiling_face:

This is by far my favorite goddess/god. Astaroth, Astarte, Ishtar, all the way back to her beginning as Innana. For some reason Ishtar is the name I refer to. There’s a babylonian relief 3000 b.c. depicting her called the burnie relief. Tons of info available online about her. She’s even mentioned in the first human wrote book on clay the epic of Gilgamesh.

2 Likes

Hi do they both have the same sigil both Astarte and Astaroth, I know it’s the same entity under different names, but maybe different personality depending on if you call Astarte or Astaroth

Bump Anyone?

@Dtp234 what spell did you use?

I’d use a different sigil for Ishtar. You can search it here. I used it a few months ago. I wouldn’t use Astaroths sigil, I know it’s the same entity but I wouldn’t want that mask if I was looking for the mother figure.

1 Like

I work with Astarte, and she is helpful, very caring and loving. It’s simple. Do a weekly or fortnightly offering (using her sigil) to her to build a relationship, and ask her for help with whatever you need help with. Unless you want to do that love slave thing. In which case, JS Garrett is offering a ritual for hire (I think) - check it out in the ritual for hire section on BALG.

1 Like

Looking for her sigil! I remember that when I watched JS Garett’s video about her, I could see that her sigil looked different from Astaroth’s sigil, even if it was sightly.

Can someone provide the correct sigil for Astarte, please?

She told me she isn’t another aspect of Astaroth. Take that as you will.

9 Likes

silverfirefly - thank you so much!
How are you contacting her? Do you say incantations in demonic language and/or latin to summon her and/or are you using a specific pathworking for her? I ask because The only pathworking I’ve been using in general is that one in the desert, that asks Lucifer for permission to summon other demons, but I’ve felt like it feels kinda incomplete. I would appreciate if you could share your method for evoking her :slight_smile:

I don’t believe that Astarte and Astaroth are the same neither. But there are so many people that believe it that I had to clarify what I was looking for! :slight_smile:
Also, it was stated that they were clearly not the same, on the book Evoking Eternity.

PS: I also think/suspect that she is not Ishtar, because their sigils look so widly differenf - but I don’t have proof on this one.

1 Like

I never asked her about Ishtar, but my best guess is, it is possible Ishtar might be a different mask or aspect of the same entity. How similar their sigils look would have little to do with that, but that’s just a guess.

You don’t need to do any form of pathworking or chant demonic incantations. She isn’t demonic as far as I can tell. Different energy, entirely.

Just open the sigil and vibrate her name until she comes. You can vibrate, “Astarte, come!” as that works.

If you want to build an ongoing relationship with her, you can set up a basic altar for her. You can use a red candle, draw or etch her sigil into it, pour her a glass of wine (any wine will do), a glass of water, and burn a stick of lavender incense. Offer that to her on her altar for 24 hours, and do this once a week. In time you may want to sit with her daily with her offering.

2 Likes

What are offerings that she likes?
I also would like to know if she is more effective towards lust (bringing sexual partners), or love and binding (bringing relationships) or both.
And if she has any other powers, if you could share more of your experiences.

(Due to my current life situation I can only set temporary altars)

Thank you so much again for your insights :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A temporary altar is absolutely fine if you’re calling her once a week to build a relationship with her, or if your working is a one-off.

I don’t know what other offerings she likes as I only offer wine and lavender incense (or any floral incense if needing to substitute) in addition to the basic offering of a candle and water and incense. You can ask her what other offerings she likes. The candle, water and incense is a basic offering to pretty much any spirit. The lavender/floral scent is what she specifically prefers, in addition to the colour red. Sometimes I offer rum instead of the wine, and she’s been fine with that.

I work with her for self-empowerment. I believe she could help with love/lust/etc but you’d have to ask her to be sure.

3 Likes

I’m working on my 3rd eye and other things , cause I haven’t been able to talk to them so directly yet.
So… :frowning: