Astarte Sex Slave Ritual

isn’t this rape?

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/would-you-ever-rape-someone-debating-ethics-in-love-lust-spells/29024

thats been answered before

3 Likes

I’m coming up on 6 months since my spell was cast and so far…nothing.
The ad for the spell said “make your crush into your love pet”. False advertising.

3 Likes

No results for me either. Nothing. What a waste of money.

3 Likes

What is going on with it? I watch everything BALG has and I see him as a true magician. All of them take it so seriously and their stories truly are awesome.

Anyone else have it not work?

Hi. Unfortunately it didn’t work for me. I had this spell cast a few months ago and just today, the person told me that they wanted a break and refused to speak to me again.

Before I cast this, the person was still seeing/talking to me.

I do believe it did something and it isn’t fake. I believe that the feelings become too much for the “target” and he/she has to cut ties as they don’t want to have such feelings for you.

By putting feelings of love/lust or making a target think of you- can sometimes make them run in the opposite direction and confuse them.

1 Like

So they cut ties because of that love? I hope your right and the energy is still put to good use In delivery of the manifestation. And the JS is a real magician… that’s my hope

He is a real magician and he is very good. His spells work. I believe the spell did put feelings into the person however the persons will fought these feelings as they didn’t want to have them. It didn’t make them happy or want them to coming running to back.

3 Likes

Agree this has to do with universal laws. Some are not in the better for you or in the better for the other person.
It is good to do divination of forehand a couple of time if something has a chance to work.

And yes I’ve had ritual for hire too. Some workings are great. Some workings didn’t work out.
Now I mainly try to focus on getting things done myself with the help of Spirit.

1 Like

I agree, this just happens sometimes, when one of my parents was very ill several years ago, before joining this forum, I did everything I possibly could to heal them and yet it was “their time” and later, I understood why. Other times I’ve reversed serious illnesses and argued successfully with all manner of higher beings to grant someone renewed health.

I’m mentioning this just to show that no matter how committed and capable, sometimes higher needs prevail. I know no-one wants to hear that, though, and I would always suggest trying your hardest and not assuming fate is against you. Maybe woith love spels, give yourself a cut-off point by which, if you KNOW you gave it your all, you’re going to do whatever work is needed to cut and clear, heal, and move on. No-one’s getting any younger and time wasted, past a certain point, is time when you’re not being happy with the person who can really love you.

3 Likes

How this post brings me back with my sick uncle. I brought Lucifer, Rafael, but it was his time. He has another task. And now I sometimes hear him. I even enjoy nature and flowers more because of him and my mother (she is up there too). :slight_smile:

And yes this post brings me back to the point where I was thinking of controlling someone. Yep, pure on lust. But when I did divination why it didn’t work. Luci (from who the spell was) wasn’t ok with how I reached the goal. He said try love!. Maybe that works, maybe not (which means, maybe you will find it with someone else)

What I’ve learned was, to put my focus on something else and see what happens. Life goes so fast that it’s not worth your time to spend it on someone who doesn’t fits with you.

2 Likes

Love spells are hella tricky. They can work amazing but can be the biggest disappointments. I’ve had great success with love spells I’ve done and some awful success. You’re influencing love, things wont go the way you want all the time. Nothing is ever a sure thing. You should already be an experienced magician of sorts before doing a love slave spell because if your emotions are not controlled you will fuck it up, if the time is not right it will fuck it up, etc, etc. Too many factors and a lot of room to fuck it up

3 Likes

Those answers are absoulty true! I just am upset because I’ve been doing all I can to bring about the connection with the individual and it could be just give it time (it’s only been a few months since the cast) but to call it a love wrecking ball (even for the hardest of hearts) it baffles me it has t manifested yet.

But then again it could just take more time.

1 Like

I get that but, this goes for every company, they do hype it up. You see this in toy ads, food, etc. This is a bit different because it’s manifesting something with toys and food you still get something even if it’s not good. Its a marketing and I’ve heard of people getting good results but it might depend on the person. I do feel your pain and get your aggravation and as someone who has done and studied love spells there’s never a specific time it’ll happen plus if it happens right away the love will fade fast.

A successful love spell, in my opinion, is one that works slowly so they fully fall in love with you and this could be that, idk. I trust the magicians of BALG, they have great content I’ve used and got results with but maybe the spell just has a hard time with some people, a strong will can fight off anything coming at it too fast.

The magician is amazing and his work is great. You say you have experience with love spells, so when casting a spell on someone to think of you, come to you, lust for you, dream of you etc - can this traumatise the person if they don’t want such thoughts of you and this makes them cut ties?

So by cutting ties and having you out their life, they believe that these feelings will stop?

Yeah they will fight back at first, you’re going against someone’s will (if they don’t see you in a romantic way already) so they will naturally, sometimes subconsciously fight it. I’ve turned girls away from me from doing love spells and sometimes they come back after its settled. Love magick is weird, you need to have a strong intention and persistence. Of course, outliers can get in the way, It can be tricky. Also, distance doesn’t help but being too clingy will also drive them away. Its as much about what you do as it is what they do

4 Likes

It’s very interesting as I wasn’t aware of such a thing. My spell was cast for me. I suppose in a naive way you just assume that the person will have these feelings for you and “come running to you with open arms” when in fact it can scare them and send them the other way :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ya I always have and the girl tell me to not talk to them anymore. That’s why I had JS do it. And I’ve just build a relationship with Astarte to make sure the work occurs and she see me in great eyes.

My issue is; with making my main focus on helping humanity to see break free the shackles with the Gods help and see them for what they are. Why do the results when using their assistance not manifest?

But with the response it all takes time, and If it happens fast it would fade away does give hope !

Some people it can be like that, rare cases but magick is different for everyone.
@Kuruni
Depends on the person you’re effecting first off. If they are resistance towards magick it may take a bit to break through. They’re gods and goddess on their realm but it takes time for them to manifest on the physical. You wanna love salve lets say and you do it on a strong-willed woman they have to break down that will, if you want them for a night it might not take as long. If they hated you, for example, it might take longer as they need to learn to love you. If they were abused and are scared of men then that has to be overcome first. The spirits do that but have you ever called on a spirit to heal a trauma and they do it instantly? no, you might feel relief but the Tamura needs to be worked on. It’s why It takes time, its a layered process.

1 Like

Wow, didn’t think of that. I really gotta just learn to be patient and let the spell do the Gods do their work. I’m just happy to know that people have seen JSs work and it’s not all hogwash.

To many people have stated the spell didn’t work for this and that is a huge disappointment. But all is divine timing

1 Like