Astarte Sex Slave Ritual

Has anyone had J.S. Garret’s Astarte Love spell done them? If so how were the results? Thank you!

6 Likes

Yes I would be interested in this as well.
Thanks

2 Likes

This ritual sounds too good if it works

1 Like

where can i find this spell ?
thanks

2 Likes

After a hard day’s work it is good to have a toy, I’m interested too :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Got it!

4 Likes

It’s under ritual for hire, at USD699 pricey but if it does the job then worth the money you can also pay in two instalements

J.S. Garret has always pushed the level of whats possible. Everyone says if its too good to be true its not but I don’t like that saying. This is magick, most people think the basics of what we do is too good. I see no reason we can’t push the limits of what we know. Look at his rite of deification, that was something really spectacular and has many great reviews. I Trust J.S. Garret and just like how the Rite of Deification was in the AOS 3 I can see him putting his Love Spell in another book one day

7 Likes

Deifintly cant wait to hear about the success from it. Anything from become a living God has to be authentic!

Hi sorry what is ASO3?

Pretty Cool Book! Wish I had it tbh.

4 Likes

I sincerely place my full endorsement behind anything JS Garrett does. He is a genuinely excellent Sorcerer and I’ve worked with him personally.

9 Likes

I’ve arranged to have it done. Really looking forward to it. I can also update after it’s been done.

4 Likes

Yes. I am curious about what happens.

1 Like

So am I. I have my consultation date which I’m looking forward to now. X

1 Like

Does anyone help do spells for others similar to this? I really need this done but I have no money

Well try the search button on lust or mind control. Be a bit inventive. The spirits name is above

Yea the thing is I cant see spirits or hear them it will make it harder

You can type in Powerful Love Ritual and that ones pretty dope. Or build a relationship with a spirit. Astarte Or Sallos! I just like Sallos energy cause he reminds me of a uncle !

2 Likes

Can’t really do rituals in broom closet and I’m not a medium I’m just searching for a way
Used to go through spell casters for help but I’d do small methods here and they’re