Astarte Sex Slave Ritual

Okay, that’s good, idk in my opinion its easier to get results that way

1 Like

Same, so you can be more aware. I didn’t ask for anything super quick cause I defiantly am wanting to build a long term relationship and plus Sallos is helping. So when it all occurs it will be the perfect situation.

1 Like

And she is also know as Inanna and Ishtar who I know from prior experience is one of the best when it comes to the power of attraction and love. Since she is the same goddess that did the love spell from the Simon’s Necronomicon book.

3 Likes

That I know. But then why the hype. It’s just another spell like countless love spell found in spell books!

2 Likes

Because it’s being done by a pro, I assume. Personally, I find it odd that people are OK with stuff like this, but rape is a big no-no. I dunno if this post counts as a derailment of a working thread. So I apologize in advance.

3 Likes

‘‘Oh my god, I am not a rapist! Awww!’’ Is nothing but virtue signaling and hypocrisy at its highest here!

Nevertheless, let’s wait for few months to see if any wondrous results comes from this ritual. May be its too early to make any judgement.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to keep y’all posted. I figure credit is given to JS and Asarte and wanna be sure to let everyone there capibilties. Tell you this much, I’m growing a deeper connection to the goddess now and the truth jumps out to me about her connections in all the cultures of the past.

1 Like

Hi Jace, how is the ritual going any results yet

I’ll tell you all this. Whether it’s psychological or magical it’s working. I have a knowing about it all coming together and all I desire is to better myself. Like what would make me my best for them.

4 Likes

What if I am more interested in learning the ritual than having it done for me?

2 Likes

They are making it in there next edition of the special books they sell.

4 Likes

For any one who wants to hear about the results I’ll keep you updated. I had it cast June 22nd and today I found out she moved away. Like 9 hours away.

When I asked it to be cast I said it was alright if it took a year to make it all come together. So as of now it’s an experiment. From what I’ve heard behind the spell, I am exited to see how this comes together.

9 Likes

Hey jace and kuruni, any updates so far? I want to use his ritual service as well to get an ex lover back.

How do I pay in two installments? The checkout page doesnt allow me to do that

So basically during my petition I stated I wanted to have this girl in about a year. So as of now I’m on fire about growing spiritually and learning about the mask of Astarte.

So as of now still nothing , but ya only been 2 months.

If you use Pay Pal you can use the pay pal credit witch will give 6 months no interest. Then just divide the total by 6 and pay Pay Pal that much each month.
When checking out select Pay Pal then Pay Pal credit.

Then you collect the information for it and cast it out. :slight_smile:

Most probably you’d start invoking Astarte. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

This spell was cast for me in late June / early July. I was told I may not see results for 6 months to 1 year. seriously!? If it’s so powerful, why does it take so long to get results?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @JustCurious

handIntro

As to your post idk how new you are to magick but this is not hollywood. For long term results time and effort is needed. In part from the magick in part on the recipients to take action.

1 Like

Because shit takes time to manifest.

6 Likes