Astarte Sex Slave Ritual

@jace any update?

nothing yet

I had my working and consultation! It was so kickass and he takes so many pictures of the ritual which is awesome cause usually no one does that. I feel so confident that I ain’t got no worries !!

4 Likes

@jace @Kuruni let me know when you get results😊

3 weeks atm but as I say, no idea what’s being arranged on the other end.

I trust JS he has been doing this for most his life and whrn you speak to him he is really genuine

@jace have patience. Try to detach yourself from the situation.Trust Astarte and the entities you are working with.Everything will fall into place.Enjoy your life😊

3 Likes

I am trying, beleive me.
as i say i trust JS so much, JS did the work with Astarte and his abilities are platinum, I’m not comparing him to me who is still learning and can’t even scry lol.
that’s me
JS is a die hard sorcerer

2 Likes

Any update guys on the ritual?
Thanks

1 Like

Defiantly feel women more drawn to me, and that I will eventually have the girl I desire. Will keep you updated

5 Likes

any update?

1 Like

Im just not down with his blood sacrifice. If he keeps throwing the bodies into fire its a bit messed up imo. Just flat out animal cruelity non stop. Here and there to me is fine but hes literally killing so many animals and not eating them for money. (I think). just not for me

5 Likes

I’m curious about a update too in order to see how many times stronger it happens to be compare to my favorite love spell for example.

1 Like

which is your favourite love spell?

I’m seeing a change in myself. J.S Eats the chicken after he’s done with the ritual. We all eat food everyday from animals that aren’t taken care of. He does a ritual then eats it so there’s no waste

1 Like

For some reason something seems off. Till now there should have at least few straight forward success stories here. May be the ritual is over hyped.

8 Likes

Defiantly am hoping not. I told him during my consultation that mine can take time , I just need it to all come together within a year. I’ve already seen the family of the purpose I did it for a lot more often now

1 Like

It is the love spell from the Simon’s Necronomicon.

4 Likes

Did the people who get the spell do on a specific person or just in general?

1 Like

Well I think it’s the basic love/lust spell risk. Is the person perceptive. Does it have a chance at all.

1 Like

Specific person for me in particular

1 Like