Astarte Sex Slave Ritual

Have yet to see a true sorcer for hire which is why I’m doing this spell. And can’t hear spirits but I can feel them, and with that I read there energy and know the message they are saying. I’ve done rituals in the car !

1 Like

Wow
I wish I knew my gifts but I got some psychic block

Had my consultation and I must say JS is super awesome and the real deal!

6 Likes

Pm if you can?

I had the rite performed by JS 2 weeks ago and have received my spell bottle.
I have performed the candle sex magic and I am performing sigil sex and blood magic nearly every night to push more energy into this working.

I trust JS Garret as I was drawn to him. I have high hopes for this rite

7 Likes

keep us updated… if this works for you , then i would but that ritual too

1 Like

I’ve heard nothing bad about his rite of diefication and he is well trusted so i can only assume success

1 Like

Any update?

not as of yet but i dont know whats being shifted her end. i trust JS and Astarte

Thanks Jade for the reply.Please update in days to come if there are any improvements.All the best.

I haven’t had my consultation yet.

I’m very interested in this, however I don’t have Skype for the consultation and don’t think it would be practical to send the bottle through the post to the UK, besides I don’t really have anywhere where I could store it privately. I’m just waiting on JS to get back to me and see if the consultation can be done by email and what to do with the bottle.

1 Like

Hey it’s a email consultation but I am worried if the spell bottle can be shipped outside. In India customs department is very strict.

Normally it’s a box and they check it on drugs not on burned stuff. It can be shipped international but you have to pay taxes. I think it’s 15 euro’s in our country

I live near Amsterdam. Got a lot of stuff shipped from the US. Books are cheaper by Amazon for example. I don’t see at much tax as when I ship clothing. Nowadays I sent it to family there and I pick it up when I’m there. But the bottle would be strange :wink:

1 Like

I live in England and I got mine

1 Like

Thanks Jace, how long did it take to get to you

7 days bud

Me too, I’m England, I was wondering about customs etc , them opening it for drugs etc

no no all good

1 Like