E.A Love Ritual Review?

Anyone here hired a magician in become a living god site? I would like to hear some testomonials and reviews
Specially about E.A

(Im thinking of hiring one cause im a beginner)

3 Likes

If I had the money I guess I might but there’s so much worth trying yourself first out there

2 Likes

I’ve worked with E.A. and Joey Morris, I can’t say enough about how relevant and useful thier work is.
Joey’s Bone Oracle reading was beyond helpful and pointed me in the exact direction to clear a long standing issue that has been hidden to all other Sight. Spirits that couldn’t reach me talked to her and I knew who they were. I’m still unpacking what she gave me.

I did the 3-day intensive, and found E.A.'s teaching happens at multiple subtle levels and included an energy transference, much the way qigong is taught in person only automatic. Like working with discarnate entities, that can have long term and intense repercussions so if you go to him, be prepared to shift, and don’t judge yourself until you come out the other side. I ended up sacrificing an important part of my identity and subsequently went half mad for a couple of months. I only knew how much until I started to come out of it. Worth doing but if I’d guessed where it’d lead in advance I might have been too chicken shit to go there and looked for a slower, easier route. :joy: Would I do it again? Hell yeah.

I don’t know about love rituals, I wear a talisman for Belial these days and have more offers of sex than I can get to in a week that plenty meet my needs for affection. But I’m female and not terribly hard on the eyes, so I have an easier time of it I guess.

1 Like

Are you the same person?
Sorry it just seems from reading your old and new posts, you seem a lot different.

1 Like

Not anymore. :smile:

Looong story.

2 Likes

ok

WHAT. I had no idea lol

2 Likes

I would like to recommend DemonicGod91. He is amazing magician or sorcerer. His work is fast and very intense. He works with swiftly and most importantly is that is very patient with all your needs. I say give him a try and I stand for it. He helped me with protection from my enemies. He was the only one solved my problem on why I am getting mega pain all over my body and real bad headaches. He helped me with a lot stuff from healing to self confidence dilemmas. I recommend him greatly. He is very affordable.

1 Like

Thank you but i cant find him in the forum it seems
Do you have a email address of him?

1 Like

I don’t think you can recommend other sorcerers here, even if they used to be on the forum.

I apologize I didn’t know. I was extending my great thanks to the sorcerer. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

If Balg will let me. I will send you.

1 Like