Astaroth

Hi, new member here. i was a religious person my whole life (muslim) but after researchs and reading and reading i finally realized that “I don’t know anything”.

i consider my self as an agnostic person but while researching i end up with a article about demons and semi gods and i told my self “if you can be in contact with one this entities you can prove to your self that supernatural is actually exist”.

one of (and only?) this demons i attracted to is astorath, his/her name is in my head almost all day (i even had dreams) and since then something happened in my life which i can tell it’s because of that entity because whenever i decide to forget it that “thing in my life” get worse or since i drawed the sigil it got better. even though i’m not totally sure yet. because same thing happened to me in another case when “i was very close to god!” and i don’t have any explanation for it till now…

but this all can be my imaginations because i keep thinking and relate everything to whatever in my mind.

i know some of you here are very close to astorath and made pact/deal with him/her. so here’s my questions:

have you ever seen astorath in physical form? by physical i mean seeing her by your eye not in your mind.

in Christianity and in Islam (not sure about Judaism) it’s strongly adviced no one should get in contact with this entities, have you ever experienced any negative effect in your life since contacting this entities? do they ever harass you?

is it necessary to make a deal with them? what if you just seek knowledge and talking to them about the world and not requesting anything?

i don’t want to make a deal, summon, worship or request anything i just want to simply talk to this entities, is it possible?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

thanks for the warning, i did introduce myself there.

2 Likes

Thank you for the introduction, and welcome!

3 Likes

Do not worry,if you approach daimones respectfully they will not harm you,but I suggest you do more research on demons,Astaroth,and evocation if you want to work with it.Read Evoking Eternity by EA Koetting if you want to learn evocation its probably the best book out there and if you want to learn about Astaroth,there are many websites and articles (like VK Jehannum’s article about Astaroth,which are helpful

Remember these entities will not harm you or do anything bad unless you somehow disrespect them otherwise you’ll be fine

4 Likes

thanks reading the PDF now, is it disrespectful if you hide the sigil?
i know i may sound stupid but i’m really new to this subject…

1 Like

No…Approach Astaroth as your friend,ally,but also as a goddess/god(she/he is both),don’t bind the spirit as that will just annoy her,don’t expect to get everything for free,magick can come at a price,sometimes its a bit of blood,sometimes you have to let a demon take your best friend’s soul(it won’t happen to you but it almost happened to me),if you want to ask for something give offerings,blood,sperm and incense work well,once again approach the spirit as your friend but also as a god

4 Likes

what do you mean your friend soul? am i in control of others soul? what happens if someone offers soul?

I’ve LOTS of questions!

1 Like

Its complicated basically there was one time I wanted to work with a demon he told me I needed to give a big sacrifice I asked about my friend he said he would take his soul and replace it with a servitor than my friend would go away that was weird but I never was supposed to give it its complicated basically I ended up on another path and yes you can control other people’s souls but soul is a strange thing and demons 9 times out of 10 don’t want souls unless its a real sacrifice…I did ask God of Underworld Anubis to take a person’s soul out and place it deep in darkness where it would be tortured and destroyed and to curse the person its slowly manifesting and she is slowly dying it will take some time to fully kill her but its being done…

3 Likes

that is so dark, thanks for the reply.
do you think that i have made a connection with astaroth?
sorry for question after question…

1 Like

I channeled Astaroth’s female aspect once but I never did much else,if you feel connected to him/her evoke and work with it she/he works well with beginers in my opinion

3 Likes

aiden sorry for bothering you but as last question, is it necessary to make a deal with this entities?

1 Like

I have the same question. How do we know what to offer?

1 Like

offer what you feel like you should offer,feeling and intuition are big in magick

2 Likes

No,but it is useful,I made a pact with Azazel,Belial,Amaymon and Abaddon,I will probably make more deals and pacts along the way,I have been getting into Draconian Current and Qliphothic magick recently so I’ll see how that goes

3 Likes

I’d really appreciate if others share their knowledge/experience about astaroth with me…

1 Like

They laugh.
The bigger boys don’t want it, and have no use for it.

4 Likes

Astaroth is a beautiful and very powerful goddesses,gentle and very patient with beginners. Show her respect and she will reward you. She is mostly shown to magicians as female ,it depends on how you imagine her,she is female and male at the same time.
Candle color: green,brown and black
Offerings: honey,a rose,cinnamon,red wine sandalwood incense ,perfume.
Summon her and you will not be able to live without her! Hail Astaroth!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

6 Likes

thanks for the informations, any tip for summoning her?

1 Like

you only need sigil and some candle,gaze into the sigil,think of her and say 'tasa alora foren Astaroth three times , than say three times baleshtu baleshtu agt ma tu Astaroth come !it will open the gate immediately.

6 Likes