Astaroth

the goetia made a mistake…astoreth al uzza is HER name. not astaroth. it matters to her. al uzza just wants to help you ascend. she’ll kill you though if you piss her off

2 Likes

Oh yes, I learned that shit the hard way. Astaroth is a hell of a woman, and whenever I disrespected her, I got an energetic bitch slap.

3 Likes

She likes lemons too. When I apologized to her, I cut open a lemon and the scent was apparently pleasing to her.

3 Likes

that happens with most demons…if you are respectful they will be your friends and allies…if you are not,you will be bitchslaped and put into your place thats how they work

4 Likes

is it true if you open the gate you will not be able to close it never again?

someone told me astaroth was talking about “trying to make broken hole” to him what’s the meaning of that?

is it something related to the “end of times”?

1 Like

Yes,I forgot! :slight_smile: she is so sensitive but quickly forgotten if you sincerely apologize.
I discovered that she loves expensive perfumes. When I evoke , I spray the altar with Tom Ford and she is so happy, you know the dynamics in energy when she moves quickly and is quite intense…she comes to me and smells of perfume. I find it incredible!!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes and no.
They do stick around if you work with them even if you decide to stop but it’s not anything like what the Big Three will tell you.
They don’t try to “haunt” you or harm you for not working with them, they are just still listening.

5 Likes

Tom Ford fusion leather :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Tom Ford-Black Orchid :wink:

3 Likes

May I ask what your end of each of these deals were/are plz? It seems like you’ve taken on a lot of responsibility, I’ve been concerned with making multiple pacts because I don’t want to lose track of them all and end up letting down my new spiritual friends. Thank you very much in advance for your response/info if you provide it, and if not, then I still hope you have a great day/night and best of luck on your endeavors both magickal and mundane.

1 Like

@dromigarah - These deities and demons take on the appearance they feel is best, when interacting with individual people. Not everyone is going to have an identical experience. Astaroth is male to me.

Thanks for your opinion though.

Good day.

Tomb ford Tuscan leather