Aspect Exploration - A Working Thread

@Kulina8
I evoked Azazel and holy shit :joy::ok_hand:

I Sat in the Darkness and meditated on it and decided to structure him into the Darkness itself. I used his Mantra, Itz rel itz rel, Azazel until he showed up.

In my mind, since I was surrounded by Darkness, he appeared in a Panoramic kind of way to me.

He started to unlock the Baneful Aspects of Telepathy within me before I asked, but when I commanded and gave my Will…

It felt like I was hit with a trance similar to when Satan is doing work on me. I shook and felt my Kundalini go up my spine almost to my Crown.

It was like a 360° shockwave entering me that was actually gentle yet, agressive. I didn’t evoke him to physical appearance but his essence and power is still flowing around me in Darkness.

I think if I push this further, I will get much stronger results.

3 Likes

:fearful: my head hurts! My dream wasn’t mine! It was like I was watching someone else! Azazel sigil was there! I was exhausted and trying to sleep but I had to watch! :thinking: a man was trying to stop a woman from getting any more “symbols” on her body! :thinking: he said “thats not the kind of magic you want! You don’t want their symbols”

3 Likes

So he showed you a situation via telepathy…interesting…

2 Likes

Very intense. Good descriptors on your sensations!
Prince Azazel is very powerful and I much enjoy his energy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It could take a little while for your body to adapt to telepathy. Headache, dizziness and nausea are common at first.

3 Likes

I evoked Lord Azazel once more to ask for help with utilizing telepathy. I used his sigil, incense and the itz rel itz rel chant. I began to feel heat all over my body as I chanted. Then I could see his silhouette in my minds eye. I presented my offering and proceeded to ask for his help. He agreed to my request. I started to move back and forth and began to feel light headed. After a few moments he told me it was done so I thanked him and closed out the ritual. Ever since I feel kind of high and slightly drained on energy.
On another note, during the last evocation I thought something might not have went completely right due to my concentration being broke by loud people and dogs barking. I asked Lord Azazel if this was the case and he said yes. The disruption caused the process to not be completed properly. I had silence this time and was able to complete the ritual without any complications.

3 Likes

Awesome! Good work!

1 Like

I already told you my story but I’m really happy seeing others get something out of it!

1 Like

I’m choosing to do this with the Morrigan soon. I’m leading the Fwb group on here amongst other things so I may not comment very often. Been on my list to get back to you.

1 Like

I would love to try this. I’ve never tried an evocation. Can someone link me to a beginner guide?

1 Like

Draw a sigil and meditate on it!
Or here!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Okay everyone. I know a few of you took on this project. So, time to weigh in. Week one was aspects evocation for telepathy. Week 2 was to incorporate the aspect into your lives…apply it, test it out. Please put your results below.

This coming week, we are going to explore another aspect. I will be posting three gods aka demons to work with at your choice.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed it becoming more pronounced. Still working on being able to control it. This is going to take some time to perfect. It’s easier to communicate with spirits for sure. The people part will require more work.

1 Like

You need to remember, when another is telepathing to you…it needs to kind of soak in, then the brain has to interpret. It happens at different rates for ppl.
Good job keeping up with it!

1 Like

Week 2 - Divination Aspect - Evoke one of the three to unlock aspect of divination and seek to know something important and POLITICAL …because this can be tracked to news articles for results. It can be any event so long as it’s fairly important and kind of a surprise. NO DISCUSSION ON THE POLITICS. This is just something that will be easy to track and easy to post a link to the results. I’d like to keep these divination’s short term. And I’d like them to be as specific as possible.

Ipos
Gaap
Gusion

2 Likes

How odd. I was just noticing in the
https://blackwitchcoven.com

Some entries depict/suggest other demons with similar abilities or something. It kind of just popped!

Sure let’s get this rocking.

1 Like

There are more that fit, but I decided to keep it to three each time. :slight_smile:

I have a large spreadsheet that lists who does what. It helps!!!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

ive Been meaning to do something similar but mostly with the Goetia listings and their enns. I’m always sidetracked to something else.

1 Like