Asmodeus wants a sandwich... (Serious Post)

How do you know though, seriously.
I can only speak for myself, but I don’t share everything I do with the whole forum.
People ask for knowledge, they get knowledge. Nothing wrong with that.

But since I know debating you never ends, I’m gonna stop right here, in order to not further derail this thread. I’ve said everything here already.

9 Likes

you read between the lines. You know who use knowledge and who don’t. You can tell by how they represent themselves in how they word things. It tells one’s intentions. It tells their focus and if they apply. Not saying you but many others. It’s a given. You tell by their questions and their answers in how open they are to learning or they just want to be right. They answers and questions let you know if they apply knowledge. Many ask same question over and over just different wording. And there are many who ask questions that the info they have already answers it. And you know they have the answer and not applied cuz they were told the answers in previous post they ask about . So that’s how you know.

I think you’re misunderstanding what I said. To put it simply, there is no one type of being. There are many. Djinn have different energies just as demons, angels, and other beings. All Djinn have a recognizable core feel to them, but the rest is dependent on them as individuals. There are highly sexual djinn who can be mistaken for Incubi/Succubi and there are demons who can be mistaken for Djinn for the same reasons — that’s really all I meant by it. I’m not giving a blanket statemen of, “They’re one in the same” or anything so laughable. Also keep in mind that when I say mistaken for, I usually meant those who haven’t spent years working with one or the other. The ones who don’t know the energy. If that helps clear things up?

6 Likes

A sandwich and after that a nap… man, such a “lazy” demon…

Isn’t it obvious? He wants you as beautiful wife to cook for him and he sitting on the couch after, taking naps…

:grin:

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying now, thank you for the clarification. (:

4 Likes

You know, he’s onto something. Maybe if I pretend to be a demon I can have a cute girl make sandwiches for me…hmmmm…

2 Likes

Debating gives people the chance to see different forms of thinking. It encourages analysis of beliefs as well as giving different perspectives and outlooks on things that could help people grow as well as help both parties further expand on their own experiences. How is that not constructive and helpful?

The only time when information is useless in my eyes is when conversations turn into arguments to the point where both sides are not being heard.

Questioning people is not only healthy for the person at hand, but the other person as well. It induces further analysis of their own beliefs and gives them the opportunity to think about things in ways they haven’t before. Debating is far from nonconstructive and unintelligible, arguments are.

Hoarding information isn’t necessarily a bad thing either, especially when it comes to spirituality because it gives you a better understanding of the things that you are working with or plan to work with.

5 Likes

when everyone is writing one or two things what they know about djinns, let me be write some.this can contradict with the knowledge others have on these beings.
i don’t know what this noise about energy signatures of these spirits is, sounds more from dbz then of any practical value(that’s my opinion)
either use curses or if a person is possessed then red hot iron rod on person’s skin is enough for making it speak as used in many parts of India both in private and public.search Mehandipur mandir which is dedicated to Hanuman, kaal Bhairav and Pret Raj Sarkar(King of the ghosts)
dijnns are very lustful in nature that’s why Muslim women wears hijab/burkha, also dijnn prefer women to possess rather males.because eh… we know why.

in the hierarchy of spirits in Hindu tantra jinns comes below “masan” literally means “cremation” so below the spirits of cremation which are under either goddess kali aur goddess masani or their aspects.(who are very powerful spirits there powers in terms of doing things are more potent then many gods)

there are another class of spirit called yakshinis who are as lustful as djinns but are divine in nature.so you never know what spirit is of what category, spirits usually don’t revel themselves they don’t give their introductions big divine spirits will come to your life but you won’t be able to detect them, if detecting was that easy then why people does “sadhana” of any spirits for many days just to get glimpse of them.

i have seen many low level spirits of dead person who are binded by black magic practitioners they imitate themselves as big spirits like kali or hanuman even in the face of the spirits they are imitating later got their and their master’s ass beaten to pulp.

what i have seen or heard djinns don’t like human company at first many do but some really hate humans. djinns walks with the person they like without knowing them if theirs and the person’s religion are same then they even sit with them when the person is worshiping its gods.

some person told me dijnns can be found on roads where 3 roads meet one is for djinn, second for spirit of the cremation(masan) and third is goddess masani(who got a boon from her brother krishna to rule the crossroads).

the descriptions of djinns i have found/heard is they are very tall some djinns (12-15 feet) others are short(3-4 feet), muscular, always carry a weapon either a long or a short sword. they also walk with sufi saints as their body guards, it would not be a surprise if odin would have an army of dijnns.

never heard from practitioners(both hindu and muslim) that they are made of smokeless fire except when they tell their creation story from quran before telling their personal experience with them, either this information is not needed or has no to little value.(neither about jinnesthan)

some dijnns(both good ones and bad ones) are master of tantra and knows many mantras so when a practitioner try to remove them either from a house or building or from a person they already do the “kaat mantra” (cancellation mantra) of that mantra which the practitioner is gonna use. so how to subdue them it’s quite difficult “friendship and invoking the big gods” is the only way (they really likes offerings especially white sweets(made from milk) and meat), hookkah is also their favorite.

i don’t know why people are so obsessed with proving their personal gnosis or what they found out from researches of linguist and historians true, is so big deal. if somebody say whatever i have written is false and i am an “idiot” i will accept happily. proving to some “person” that i am right is not anyone’s goal who is into occult(maybe for some it is).but sometimes someone’s gnosis sounds so childish that you can just imagine how much burden mother earth is bearing especially when they change whole mythology or history of something.

3 Likes

Wait you really don’t know what an energy signature is? That’s basic knowledge for scanning and literally existing o.o

5 Likes

@thejimy - :upside_down_face: considering - if he is in human form - as my ancestors suspect, he’s already found his soul mate. and the one he desires above all other women.

we keep close taps on these things - and trust me, i am not the woman he desires. i would be dead last on his list of desired women, given the choices he has.

plus, in the realms of magick, it’s okay to take a step back to realize maybe you were wrong. maybe this was my subconscious. but daaaaaang, hahaha - ancestors would be dancing around naked for this one.

2 Likes

Women do this for me all the time… in my dreams. :sweat_smile:

But then, they ask for my energy (those damn succubi lol). Maybe that’s just what he wants from you, if you say, you keep it always so careful and stuff… maybe he wants a taste of you. And making the sandwhich could be like putting your energy into it. Ever considered something along these lines, maybe?

Told ya he wanted a sandwich!

Do you not see what happens in Magick! There are sooooooo many layers to it all.

See what happened - choas brings discussion. Ideas together, we learn as a collective community! Age of love, riiiiiiggghhhhtttttt?

Unity is key in building up the sandwich. We learn from each other. :kiss:

Now excuse me, I have a sandwich to make! Again!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

whatya trying to do, make my ancestors hisssssss?

good grief, he’s like waaaaaaaaaay up there. and i am waaaaaaaay down here, still learning.

he can have my brain if he needs it, just not THAT!

now, i really must go. i am now the brunt of jokes that the ancestors are in hestrics about. and i have a mess to clean up.

but seriously, I am dead last on his list for women he desires.

good day! enjoy any good weather.

2 Likes

@harith debating isn’t a bad thing. It’s not debating when both parties aren’t open to discussion and defending. there’s a difference between debating and ego of right vs wrong mentality.showing off who’s superior in information. As you can see example from the above post about asmodays’ info. Sometimes you folks mislabel debating when it’s not debating and more like ego right vs wrong battle.

And its not even about something useful that improve one’s spell. it’s about who asmoday is which can’t be proven as he’s different to everyone. how he show up is different to one person vs another.

It’s not a debate cuz it goes into attacking person and not just discussion

1 Like

I don’t really see an issue it looks like a normal debate, are you sure you’re simply perceiving it a certain way because your own distaste for it?

5 Likes

That’s a pretty weird sandwich but now I wanna try it.

1 Like

Okay, I was keen on leaving your debating alone, since you talk about how someone can debate something for their ego, just to non stop furthering theory, to the point, you are no different than us, if we are really talking for ego.

And to be fair you just drag this post, unlike we, who actually gave info, so whats your point, down to earth magician?

4 Likes

the point is both of you end up attacking one another showing no respect. Which makes it no longer a debate but go into ego nonsense which isn’t useful and distract from the message of what you want to say cuz the reader no longer are open to your input.

even the poster herself says your rude. that’s point blank communication. And your being petty right now trying to reverse the facts on me saying i’m the ego one.

And i did not drag the post. I was replying to clarify my post to those that respond.

1 Like

Yet again you come up with your debate non stop, which further proves my point, you are as petty as us.

You are as egoistic as us, no matter how much you act like a saint.

Oh, now you are going to say you answered because I asked :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sugar, you acted like a snake calling me out without referring my name at least five times.Dont come up me with ethical stuff.And I said you are as egoistic as us.

4 Likes

I did not call you out. I talk in general of what’s useful debate as asked by other poster. Your the one taking it personal. I was just using this as example.

Everyone has ego. I just don’t go attacking people cuz they have different views. maybe that’s not your intention but that’s how it comes across with your wording on this thread at least.