Asmodeus wants a sandwich... (Serious Post)

First of all, I have ZERO clue who this Asmodeus demon is or why in the world I had a vision pop into my head. I’m just some random person in the universe who tries to keep my energies to myself and keep a low profile. Not really important to the rest of the world. And keep my imagination on a tight leash.

However, when a very muscular build of a man is knocking on my front door and I do not know who they are - I going to ask. I was respectful as he told me who he was; but didn’t bother opening the door. He knocked again and I asked through the door, “Whaddya want?” His reply, “A sandwich! And then a nap.”

Dumbfounded, I opened my door and just starred at this demon. “A sandwich? The most powerful, lustful demon in the entire universe wants a sandwich? And a nap?”

“Yepppppp! And then I will do something for you!”

I pondered. Looked at him and said,“Okay, dress in drag and do the hula!”

He grinned. I kept a straight face. “No, seriously, what do you want.”

“Nothing, just peace.”

I still need to make this Asmodeus demon a sandwich and I don’t get it. For the most part, he leaves me alone. But, what, why, how come - darn-it-all, why would the most powerful lustful demon ask “little ole me” for a sandwich? For all I know, he’s currently napping in my make believe room I had to hurry to create for him. He hasn’t made any sounds.

But a sandwich? What type of sandwich do you make for a demon?

Based on the vision I got - whoosh, he’s like mega healthy. The ancestors were drooling and whistling. One has checked on him hourly with comments of, “He looks like an angel!” And, “We need to find you a human being like that, he’s handsome.”

Yes! This is how desirable I am - l hear how everyone libido’s go up around this one. Mine stays the same and I get asked for a sandwich. Which I currently still need to make.

But a sandwich?

18 Likes

Why not ask him? It’ll easier than trying to guess.

1 Like

You must make really good sandwiches :rofl:

14 Likes

Asmodeus is a djinn and many djinn eat for the pleasure of it, and it’s the thought that counts as well, or you can do as Norse900 said also and ask him.

12 Likes

Dejavu or was this not a topic yesterday??

1 Like

This was a tangent from my post yesterday when I asked why witches dance naked, so, I decided to electorate on it.

If I did something wrong, then I apologize.

2 Likes

I asked!

He is getting a fish lettuce wrap with tomatoes, and strawberries and blueberries.

8 Likes

Next time I will keep that in mind.

But I don’t get being asked for a sandwich. And he’s wanting to speak, but I respectfully told him later. He agreed!

“I can still dress in drag and do the hula!” is the message I am getting.

I thought he was a serious demon? Not a funny one.

4 Likes

I think you mean elaborate :rofl:

An electorate is all the people in a country that are entitled to vote.

9 Likes

I like to cook!

However, it doesn’t mean I do it often for others. And the ancestors are drooling over him. I’m sitting here wondering what the heck I did.

6 Likes

:thinking::face_with_monocle::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

damn auto correct. yes, i meant elaborate.

4 Likes

I kid you not, if I have this image go through my mind one more time…

My ancestors are all drooling at him. And then he asks me what I like. I showed him this!

“That’s a lot of hair!”

Why do I get all the weird stuff?

5 Likes

maybe it’s your unconscious telling you , you need to eat and nap. For energy and rest. You’ve been stress out lately. =o) Sending a studly man, you might listen to him. Persuasion tactic.

4 Likes

mmmm. maybe.

didn’t think of that. i actually eat and sleep regularly.

i will take this into consideration. :kiss::heartbeat:

4 Likes

not enough apparently. when one is stress or doing a lot of stuff or more work. . more food is needed and rest. it’s ok to splurge once in a while. celebrate yourself with good food.

1 Like

this could account for my energy levels draining with the research I have been doing.

thank you!

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Asmodeus as rightly pointed out by @anon48079295… is a djinn. He is a powerful Djinn King…an incubus to be precise. As far as I have known and worked with him so far. If you get to know that daemon dude… He is warm, fun loving and a good and committed teacher. Yes…he has a sense of humor and does appear as a very muscular and handsome man…whether in human form or daemonic.

As far as cooking for him and offering it to him is concerned…he likes offerings that you create yourself…reminds me of his penchant for helping you in handicrafts and other art and craft creations. Cooking for him is a thing that he has suggested as well as wishes me to do for him. So its absolutely normal.

Keep us posted about other experiences you had with this great king.

10 Likes

Asmodeus appears to me in different forms but one that stands out to me is similar… Long hair…bearded elegant gentleman…

7 Likes

Yikes! Those pictures scream Viking Warrior.

I appreciate your explanation from your other posts as well. Right now though, I’m needing to research one named Kali.

:sob: Can my life go back to normal now? Nope!

But hahaha. Vahalla! RAGNAR. :heartbeat::kiss:

Viking-Braids-For-Men

4 Likes