Asmodeus wants a sandwich... (Serious Post)

Fine,lets end this at here.

Bruh, I didnt even start attacking.

If you only knew what my teachers do to me :grimacing:

I have heard of the things that you are mentioning although it seems that a bit of what you said is mostly found in the Indic myths revolving djinn which is completely fine!

If you do more research, you will find that djinn being made of smokeless fire is mentioned multiple times in the Quran, the Hadith, and ancient Arabic lore (which is pre-Islamic in nature).

It honestly is quite significant to Islam in a way because it expresses how they differentiate from humans and angels. I am mostly mentioning this as a way to explain the energetic differences between incubi and djinn, I’m not sure why you are criticizing this.

As for Djinnestan, Peristan, and Koh-e-Qaf, these places are mostly found within Persian folktales. However, I find these myths to be resourceful because it further elaborates on the world in which they reside in and how it works. I will say that this is significant to me because through spiritually projecting I have been able to experience/explore their world.

I never said that all djinn despise humans, but many do tend to have not so positive dispositions due to the past. Djinn do approach humans, but not always with the best intentions hence the possession stuff you mentioned.

The Jann and the Peris are quite fond of humans as well as the lesser known pre-Islamic djinn such as the Lamassu and Apkallu. I’m sure that there are some djinn within the other types that are fine with humans too. I do tell people to be careful and to form bonds with the djinn that they summon first before really diving into everything because you never know what you are going to get.

I’m not sure how my information is wrong, just that there are cultural differences. I also want to say that I never said that djinn are not lustful or tantric, just that they approach it in different ways and some types are more-so then others (there are many myths and folktales where djinn and humans have had sexual interactions).

I try to look at all angles but I will admittingly say that I have focused more on the Middle-East and some parts of Africa. There is so much information on djinn that there is no way I can blatantly cover everything. A lot of what I say too is from personal experiences, not just what I have read so there is that to clarify as well.

Another note:

I also just realized that despite a few things (really two specifically) we honestly don’t disagree with much! However, I do want to leave this post be because I think it might further clarify my position.

3 Likes

@shinri - LOL, don’t put the blueberries and strawberries inside the lettuce wraps. That’s like the side. Fruit is natural sugar, so, it this counts as carbs. Seafood - like salmon and tuna - are a high protein count. And then lettuce are the greens.

Also, advacado toast is like…yah, totally orgasmic in my mouth!

I like weird food, I don’t eat lot of meat. But seafood I will eat. :slight_smile:

There are recipes galore out there. But if you’re ever in Utah, especially in the SLC area, hit me up! I can tell you where to eat. My absolute favorite place is Lake Effect ever, best tacos evaaaaaa!

Especially when my friend is blasted the tunes. (Bar and live music. I don’t drink, but whoosh…their wall of alchoal is a eye popper! ) Whoops tangent!

Another good sandwich is an all veggie one!

Errr, then again, if you’re ever in California, I can reach out to a ton of people as well for food options.

1 Like

If you’re always surrounded by sexy men with funky sandwiches I most certainly will do that :smile:

1 Like

GOSH! :pleading_face::sob::sweat_smile:

I haven’t been around sexy men in a while, my friend who is a musician is one of the only real connections I have in Utah. And he and I don’t talk much, due to both of us being super busy! He’s also Christian, the only connection we have is music!

I sorta flipped my life around before the pandmaic. LOOOOOOOL!

2 Likes

I’d say there are few connections so powerful as making music with another human being :man_singer: :woman_singer:

1 Like

Agreed!

1 Like

…did I miss a party?

Where as weaker, lesser minds take offence. I can’t count on my fingers how many times I’ve gotten into full blown arguments because certain people have to be “right”. Luckily I’ve grown out of it.

1 Like

From my tradition there is no such thing as energy signature, and for “scanning” use either send a spirit to that person home to give the details or chant mantras of a deity to give information both of them has 100% accuracy rather falling into trap of the visuals created by your own mind.

I have seen post of scanning energy, any person(with practical experiences) after counseling someone would give more accurate description of what the target person is going through (very mundane method i know) but has more success than saying “i see you have dark energy around you … oh you posted a question about lucifer, lucifer is the one calling you, oh your dp has lilith sigil, lilith is with you right now” i have seen those post.

I am not saying that there is no “energy” or something like that, but sensing a spirit’s energy and telling what spirit is to a different person is just limiting a spirit power. have you ever seen a “REAL” possessed person not the one who has some psychological problems, try sensing it’s energy. these spirits who are older then human civilizations will let found out everything with “scanning” to a person whose age is not more than biggest 2-digit number, come on.

energy signature is not foot print of a wild animal that you can see and find out “oh that’s… male bear weight this much,height up to this much and …”. step out from your mental masturbation.

first “indic myth” contains both muslim and hindu(other religions too), in which pure hinduism(who is the oldest has no classification of spirit as djinn) as in india both muslims and hindus live, their practices have mixed now hindu also do “sadhana” of sufi saints and pir to get powers over djinn, muslims even in pakistan do hindu gods “sadhana” so they can work with their servitors.

i am aware of the creation story and have memorised many surahs of quran.
According to “Al-Sira Al-Nabawiyya” when muhammad run from the caves (in which he was meditating) back to mecca even a person muhammad wasn’t able to tell whether gabriel/jibril was a djinn or angel and people here using their “scouters from dbz” tells yup that energy is of this spirit,as a user said:

and people who will say muhammad wasn’t shit well in muslim tantra we curse and bind djinns in the name of him so whatever history has written about him, his name is enough to bind jinn kings.(it is dangerous to bind spirit but it is faster and provides immediate results).

also in “Al-Sira Al-Nabawiyya” Muhammad wife khadija was the one who discovered the identity of jibril as it is said angel won’t look at uncovered parts of females only dijjns do.when she removed her veil on her body parts jibrl left their home.(only muhammad was able to see jibril so khadija was using him as a seer to tell whether jibril has gone or not).

And i see here people having sex with angels.(not gonna say about watchers), tell me what to believe when everything contradicts each other.

you can find many folktales even telling about the “father and mother of Iblis” and how they were killed in front of iblis.but what is true and what is false can’t be checked on “internet”

your gnosis is your gnosis that doesn’t affect me neither anyone else, i am in no position of saying whose gnosis is true and whose not, i with my phsyical body is limited not these beings, that one person can tell you what they can do what they can’t.

My only problem is with people “deciding the limitations of spirits” and telling they can do what they can’t as neither party can give a definite proof to support their views. and also with people who blindly (without testing) whether the spirit they called is the real one or an imposters as for this also there are no methods to check.real results are the only way to check not the mental masturbation.

Maybe i am the one who is delusional, no one knows.

3 Likes

I think you’re confusing what scanning is and it’s by no means limiting anything. Scanning is a means of gathering information with your clairvoyant skills. It has a place traditionally, not simply relying on entities to do the work for you.

Where you see limits is where others see a means of learning and expanding their knowledge, it’s two different things. To try and compare energy signatures to an anime is simply the lack of knowing about it. Everything has an energy signature, an energy signature is literally an energetic fingerprint, everyone has their own energy with its own traits and personal touches, it’s literally a fingerprint/signature that allows entities and us to project places, entities dont simply know where a person is they use energy signatures too, no entity is all knowing an entity has to gather information too either from multiple sources or directly like an energy signature.

Personal gnosis stops being personal gnosis when it’s experienced by multiple people without bias or frontload. The occult has controlled ways of finding information, people just want to stay fully on the idea that everything is subjective when it’s more that the mind is subjective, people are comfortable in their own bubble and scared to seek confirmations because of the fear that others may not see the same or “it’s mine doesn’t matter what you think” to a degree it’ll always matter.

I skimmed a lot of your post since I was going to just led it die but I figured saying this will suffice.

6 Likes

And did you blindly believed it? Or were you sceptic of it?

Thats my whole point dude.Someone comes up here and says he looks like a muscley sexy ass man (its always muscley sexy ass man btw), and puts up every title within it.I give the OP another point of wiev.

Neither with unverified personal gnosis which is put without any source.

Whats true and whats not cannot be verified on internet, right? So every side should put their claims on table for richment of info.

Now, if you excuse me. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Points of view are good; however, I never stated once in my post what I thought he looked like. I just stated he was musuclar, that’s it.

I posted a picture of men I am attracted to, and there is nothing overly muscle on the picture I posted. It’s just a guy with a lot of hair, the same way my Dad and what his brothers look like!

However, point taken! I know all men are not muscled up - but when you’ve been around body builders for two hours - that picture came into my head. If this offended you, I’m sorry!

Plus…if you knew me at all, you’d know my last boyfriend was as tall as I am and wasn’t that fit.
It’s about the person.

But seriously, I think it was just me trying to process the hell out of something.

1 Like

I wasnt referring the picture you posted tho. :thinking::thinking:

…all I stated was someone muscular had pounded on a door.

Do you maybe think my subconscious was at work. Then I get people debating left and right, up and down on a post I created about a sandwich.

Enough said - I am around bodybuilders at the gym. Most of them are only into one thing. My brain was literally in overdrive to process things.

It’s the person and who they are that matter most. While there needs to be attraction - I’ll take the nice guy before I date someone I work with who think they are Gods gift to women…

Errrm, no! Ackward guy who is super nice - yes, I will take.

Good riddance, I’m so over this thread! LOL! I opened a can of worms.

1 Like

Just chill out, will ya :laughing:

If I would think you are doing some kind kf shady things, I would have NO hesitation to call you out.

Excuse the annoyance I made.But consider yourself lucky you had shitloads of info, you would be told to use search function if you would ask this dicertly. :smiley:

Again, my calling out wasnt to you.

Stay safe :smiley:

I apologize. You’re not an annoyance.

Thank you for calling me out on not being humble enough to see the blessing. I didn’t realize it.

Sometimes it’s just better to call me on my shit - I’m stubborn.

So, again, thank you!

3 Likes

Dont apologize please. :smiley::+1: Okay I dont want to pollute this thread anymore but if you would like to ever ask MY opinion on things, my PMs are open.

1 Like

I’ll close it, PM me if you want it reopened. :+1:

1 Like