Asmodeus pact

Hello friends!
The situation is that I paid for an oracular consultation, with a priest of Asmodeus, in the end, as in the consultation he said that I could make an agreement with Asmodeus, I accepted and paid the agreed amount. I have called Asmodeus for enn and secrecy, but unfortunately not even after this pact I can hear my king Asmodeus.

I’m a little confused, did you use an enn to call Asmodeus or did you ask to be given an enn to speak with Asmodeus?

I don’t know anything about this priest but are you sure you didn’t get ripped off? Sometimes people are frauds.

1 Like

You didn’t need anyone else to tell you that, you could have petitioned Asmoday any time.

If you got the consultant to make an agreement on your behalf, when was this? It may be too soon to see it manifest yet yet?

I don’t see anything in the oracular consult that implied you’d suddenly develop psychic skills to communicate with Asmoday. I don’t personally believe that’s possible or ideal. If that’s what you want they are still skills and you can work on developing them.

1 Like

I paid to make a pact. But I have also filed a petition.

1 Like

It was done yesterday, March 1st

Ah ok, it’s too soon to see it manifesting so I would say give it some time, let it bake and don’t lust for results.

2 Likes

I agree with @Mulberry it hasn’t had time.

I think you paid someone else to make a pact with Asmodeus on your behalf.

I’ve been working with Asmodeus constantly for a while now.

When a pact is written, it is written with the ambition of the target you want to achieve at that moment, a hired person cannot produce that ambition on your behalf and write a pact for you.

And if that means making a deal with Asmodeus.

Anyway buddy, I hope you are successful.

3 Likes

I sent my requests in writing… well, I’ll wait for the results.

Four days after making the pact, until now without dreams or a voice from King Asmodeus speaking to me.

Can you speak directly to the spirit?

My friend, most likely you were scammed. Sorry. May this be a lesson for you.

2 Likes

You’re still lusting for results. 4 more days is not only not enough, you may be cancelling the magick by worrying about it not working, which is also magick MAKING it not work through the law of attraction.

Here, check out E.A. talking about this. This is an old video from his former yt channel so he’s going to look a lot younger, but it’s still gold. In this he calls it “the law of reversed effort” and explains what’s happening.

5 Likes

Goodnight! Just reporting that I continue to do it day in and day out, singing Asmodeus’s Enn and thanking and repeating my requests. To date, there has been no clear response to my requests.But I haven’t lost faith

1 Like

Hello friend, how many days do you think is the minimum for me to wait for the results of the pact?

FI made a mini Altar, it wasn’t much, scarce materials.

Stop thinking about it. Forget it and pretend it never happened. Mentally check in briefly in one week. Move on to other things.

6 Likes

I don’t think there is any way of knowing, unless Asmodeus and you agreed on a timeframe when you made your pact.

There are things that I set into place with the beings I work with years ago that I’m looking back now and realizing have come to pass. So much has changed in my inner and outer world that has allowed those things to come to pass.

1 Like

What they said :point_up_2:

Your asking of this question means you are still lusting for results instead of being confident that it’s already happening and you don’t have to worry about it.

Nice! It doesn’t need to be fancy it’s the thought that counts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you think I can add another secret? I think about also calling Dantalion and Sitri.What do they say to me?

No. You need to stop everything in regard to the issue in question- your energy is polluting your intention, and vice versa.

2 Likes