Asmodeus pact

Is it okay then for me to keep Lucifer, Asmodeus and Zepar? Keep it the way it is in the photo?

Hands off and walk away.

1 Like

I get it, that means leaving it the way it is.Should I hide my Altar or can I leave Visible?

1 Like

The more secrecy and forgetfulness the better.

1 Like

Thank you, this helps me too. I feel guilty at times at the length I have to go to to keep their altars hidden. This makes me feel better :black_heart:

3 Likes

Repeating the ritual every two days harms the results?

Yes, per this post:

You need to give it a rest now. Stop trying to negotiate ways to keep fiddling with it.
Rest for a week or two, coves the altar with a clean cloth, ground and take a walk, read a book, do something else, just for now, take your mind off it completely.

2 Likes

Hello everything is fine? I saw your post, and I saw that it has good results with Bune, could you help me And speaking of helpingā€¦ Update the topic here and I was answered! in the requests involved with a target.Thank you Asmodeus and Zepar!

I put the deadline in the petition at 90 days.

in magick, all deadlines will failā€¦ unless Asmodeus physically appears in front of you and you sign a bargain with Him personally, which is unlikely tbh

2 Likes

Do you have any idea how long after the pact to wait for my life to change?

It may takes months for some. It may very well likely be a very painful and destructive journey as an endeavour to seek that spiritual attainment you wished to seek of Him. Do not forget offerings of mint, peppermint oil and mint chocolates. Nothing good comes easy. There is always a process and most of the time, it is a harsh one.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been asking King Asmodeus for money day after day. I have money to receive from my partner but itā€™s difficult, you know.

I donā€™t have anything to add. As others have said stop lusting for results. I donā€™t think this topic is helping to take your mind off things.

Edited because I hit enter too quickly

1 Like

Sik has helped, and I have resultsā€¦ just not on the financial side yet.

I got mint today, an almost unlimited supply. Should I offer it every day?

I called the king, and left a Mint branch, as a gift.If anyone has contact with the king please let me know

No youā€™ve done enough. Now youā€™re messing p the magick instead of letting it work. Leave it alone to happen.

1 Like