Asmodeus, Archdemon of Lust, ambition, Wrath and personal power

That’s an intricate seal so you must have a pretty steady hand. Very nicely done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t have any clue how it will end, the stone have almost 2 cm width so it was quite hard to engrave on it. And stone for ring will be smaller :slight_smile: Also, i wonder how it energy feels.

Indeed! Very cool pendant. Artfully done!

1 Like

That is absolutely fantastic. I envy you greatly. That is a piece I’m certain he is proud of… outstanding.

4 Likes

Thank you all for compliments :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I ask also, how Carnelian stone will work according to your knowledge? Jasper did help me much and i wear it daily, but I have feeling that Carnelian also would help me much and it will be good fit for working with Asmodeus.

I know that this is indeed an old threat. But if the author show itself it could be good.

In the past i was searching about Asmodeus, I found a tumblr article about extensive working with Asmodeus that was describe there.The tumblr is now private and i couldn’t access but i do remember something about the post.

The author claimed that Asmodai =/= Asmodeus

Asmodai is more a judge, and related to justice and very serious.
While Asmodeus is more a side of him who are about all that is Debauchery, sex etc
They talked as well about Sidonay which is an aspect for pact making. They claimed to be careful with that aspect.

Since Asmodeus has powers in many areas, they called him in their circle while doing all type of magicks, as an helper and assistant. He can empower any rituals.
The description of the appearance is kinda similar to yours, they also evoked the fact that he got a trident as a symbol of strength.

I do have a little altar for him, and i try to have a better relationship with him, his energy make me horny to be honest. But not a normal type of lust, i know his lust signature lmao.
Now i just wonder how should i call him Asmodai, Asmodeus ?

Also the LHD “Lucifer and the hidden demons” call him “Asmodi” Too much names lol

Bonus: He got a Jinn Name too

1 Like

@SavageMagick

I’ve worked with Asmoday several times. He is a live wire of raw power. He delights in the debauch and hyper sexual, he likes boldness in games of chance.

I really like him and personally I almost think he’s the strongest king.

The first time I called him Sakkhr he roared with a great shout. He said I knew things I shouldn’t know and demanded to know where I heard that name. I gathered from that interaction that the vast majority of people evoking him nowadays aren’t aware or aren’t using that name in ritual.

I think he either already is a God, as in an infernal Djinn divinity or he’s damn close.

I hope these tidbits are helpful. I hate not being able to access the information I want too.

5 Likes

Thanks for the share dear @Mike_Bee , it could be full of personal gnosis, the tumblr said that if you evoke Asmoday, and Asmodeus ( same being different mask if you believe them) they will hate each other. I don’t know to what extent this is real or not, but when i will be clairaudient, and clairvoyant ( i am training ahah) , i will try to investigate myself and keep you in touch :wink: !

For me he is a little bit of everything ahha, i don’t know if you aware of an angel named Asmodiel too, maybe they can be related :slight_smile: .
Also i can’t get the video, but i do remember an old live on you tube of Vk Jehannum talking with someone, then they both started to talk about Asmoday, and for him he was an ancien human that evolved in the after life :open_mouth:.

So for me we got the perfect hybrid, DNA KING ! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Honestly the two masks hating eachother bit seems like someone else’s UPG to me but who knows maybe I’m wrong. Definitely investigate for yourself and let us know if you remember on this thread.

1 Like

@SavageMagick He does go by a great many names. But it’s all him. He has many faces as well. Asmodeus, Aeshma Daeva, Asmoday, Asmodai, Asmodiel, Chasmodai, Sahkr (pronounced Sahk-eer), Eshm, Eshmedai, Ashmodai… and many others. I document my experience with Asmodeus, as that is the name that felt the most correct for me to work with. He in fact approached me through that name. So that is the name I give credence to.
I mentioned that part of his nature is that of a consummate shapeshifter, and it above all other things seems to be the only real constant of his character. That and the passions. As mentioned, he has connections to all of the spheres, and may thus be called upon to help in ALL workings, From enlightenment, healing, clairvoyance and love, to the most vile magicks imaginable.

Unlike many spirits, he has a particularly uncanny grasp on the difficulties of the human condition… which very well could indicate that he was once, in fact, human. Though I have never felt the need to explore that fact, and have never asked him.

As for the trident… yes he sometimes carries one. Though it often appears as a spear. His original name was Aeshma Daeva (Demon of Passion), Aeshma of the wounding spear, or Aeshma of the Bloodied mace. For him it is his Wizards staff and a symbol of the spiritual warrior, and his unconquerable will.

5 Likes

Is there any particular ritual to summon him the first time?

You can use his sigil and Asmodeus loves Cinnamon (cinnamon sented candles, cinnamon scented incense, Fireball liquor (because that liquor has cinnamon in it), and ground cinnamon.)
He is also the demon lord of lust and sex so u can also summon him through sexual activities.
And u can also summon him through his enn which u can look up on YouTube.

artworks-orMS4AkCpt4fU0qK-FypeNw-t500x500

3 Likes

I have loads of books but haven’t quite figured out to compile such detailed information on the pantheon I’m trying to work with. This was amazing- how did you do this?

He is great! He recently helped me get $25 from the state (I don’t even know how he managed to do that but that is incredible, shows how powerful he is!) and even though $25 seems low I really needed the money, I asked him when I was feeling very low that I needed money because I am poor and I live with two deadbeats and a mother who is doing all the work to keep us going with only two minimum wage jobs. I was stealing a candy bar at work just to feed myself… I am working too but it is hard with just us with minimum wage. I know that it will get better from here.
He is super caring, funny, and sarcastic. He can be scary when he is mad and he gave me a nosebleed at work and it stopped when I agreed to do what I promised.
I love King Asmodeus he treats me well and takes care of me since I don’t have a stable or strong family structure. Hail King Asmodeus!

7 Likes

I also get the same vibe from him - I describe him as a cool uncle/older brother who loves a good time but will 100% kick your ass if you aren’t doing what you are supposed to be doing.

He is very kind and generous if you take the time to build a relationship with him. I recently handmade him a big red candle fragranced with apple, bourbon, black violet, and saffron, and he threw me a huge energy boost that lasted about 16 hours as a little thank you gift. He’s the best!

7 Likes

That is awesome!

Thats actually really cool i did not know this. What else does he like as an offering

how do you pronounce this

AH-NATH MAH-KAHT NAH AYSH-MAH IN-EER-OHK FAY-LEES NA-HASH MEER-OHK

Not sure that helps, but it’s the best I can do without a sound byte @Ak.amber1