Asmodeus, Archdemon of Lust, ambition, Wrath and personal power

Thank you I’m gonna try this now🤝 is this more of a meditation thing or a ritual thing

@Ak.amber1 It can be done either way. You could call it a “ritual meditation” if you wish. It can take 30minutes to 3 hours to get the effects of it. A visualization that helps is to picture yourself on a throne within an erupting volcano, with a red dragon stretching skywards behind you, and really feeling the fire come up from the earths core and fill you. One also needs to have a clear idea and intent of exactly what they wish to “Burn Away”.

1 Like

The incantation is in itself an invocation… so a preliminary invocation would be a bit superfluous. Although you are welcome to do so anyway

Thank you so much for the information

Hi
I just need your quick advice on one note please. I tried calling on king Asmodeus last night, with an frankensense burning, glass of whisky, his sigil which I had drawn. I chanted Aeshma deeve 108 times. Afterwards I felt the room get very cold and a moment after that a cold breeze on my face and arms… candle flams were no longer steady. I asked to show me a sign if he’s in the room with me and all I could just see was the candle flames doing their dance and elongating. I took that as a sign and started to welcome him and thank him that he had heard me and had come While standing up. I then sat down poured him a glass and myself too and started taking to as why I want to work with him and what it is I would like to learn and marking his sigil with my blood.

At one point a voice in my head was saying if you want me to work with you, you need to sell your soul first. I straight up refused. From there onwards I felt very sleepy and was actually nodding off while sitting up right inside my circle. The words in my head changed saying I’m kidding I don’t need you to sell your soul, but I want your dedication your hard work and I will teach you all you need to know and need to be taught. I didn’t banish him after wards infact I said to him your more than welcome to stay around as long as you wish. I then got up sat on my sofa looking at the alter while having a beer and some seeds. I don’t recall what actually happened,I found myself a sleep waking up with beer can still half full.

This morning for some reason I am doubting the invocation was a even a success. Please could you share you knowledge with me and tell me if any of this was normal and it could have been him. I am sorry for the long message and I thank you for reading it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Moss

2 Likes

@baby-Owl Don’t worry. It’s normal. He is a trickster and likes to play games sometimes. he said something very similar to me. He wants dedication to your path, and asks for little else. Sounds like a successful working to me. good job.

2 Likes

Thank you, appreciate your reply

Welcome @Allen1977 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3