Asmodeus, Archdemon of Lust, ambition, Wrath and personal power

What do u think it means??
I think it means that he came to me because he wants to work with me. But thats my opinion.

2 Likes

They wants your attention… This is really interesting as I’m trying to figure the connection between asmodeus and Ishtar… When I started working with asmodeus I dreamt of Ishtar too… Was having prophetic dreams then

3 Likes

Possessed Your ex In a violent disgusting manner or a sexy possession?

More violent then passion.
He was abussive to his ex wife and me. And he got these really bad headaches and seizures.

1 Like

Sounds like he got off easy…

I can tell you that Asmodeus is very protective of “his own”… And a fierce enemy at that.

He could very well have been reaching out to you… Have you tried contacting him in any way since then

5 Likes

When’s the last time you made contact with him

I speak with him daily actually, for now.

As per his instructions for now, I’m not allowed working with any other spirits

3 Likes

How long you been practising?

1 Like

Cool, Asmodeus is really lots of fun. Enjoy!

3 Likes

How do you think, which stone is connected with Asmodeus?

2 Likes

None in particular, go with any that are also associated with his traits. I think if you stay results-focused you can’t go too far off track in a working.

E.g. on the lust/desires aspect:

4 Likes

Ruby, Jasper, Beryl and Onyx are what resonate with him the most

4 Likes

Thanks, already bought red tiger eye, now I make preparations to engrave his seal on it. But i will consider red jasper also. Don’t know which one is better for removing sexual blocks.

1 Like

Jasper helps you to hold on to your sexual energy. So you aren’t constantly leaking it everywhere. It also helps with self worth and confidence, which both help with sexuality.

4 Likes

Will it help also with overall passion to other things, not only sexual?

1 Like

Jasper helps you hold on to your sexual energy. Sexual energy isn’t just for SEX. it is your creative energy for ANYTHING. Free flowing sexual energy can make you a very passionate, artistic, charismatic, as well as confident individual. Jasper is a stone of personal sovereignty. As it helps you to stop giving your energy to other people, objects and situations… so you can use it AS YOU SEE FIT. It wont help you get over blocks per se, but it will help you stop leaking the energy those blocks may cause, therefor giving you more energy to deal with and remove those blocks

8 Likes

I did at last a pendant from red tiger eye with Asmoday’s seal engraved on it. I would like to show picture of the pendant, but i have strange feeling that King don’t want it to be shown :confused:

1 Like

Ok, I’m allowed to show now the pendant, can I ask you guys what do you feel from it?

10 Likes

Did you do the engraving yourself? That looks pretty intricate, so if so, good job!

1 Like

Yes, I made engraving by myself, I used diamond coated cutter. Now I plan to buy diamond coated cutting disc, I have some raw red jasper that i want also to engrave and use in signet ring.

5 Likes