Asmodeus, Archdemon of Lust, ambition, Wrath and personal power

@Ulunas I actually don’t know. I haven’t thought to ask. But I respected the responses I got got from him when I DID use it…

Mostly a voice in my head saying “eew! stop that! I’m, not listening!” followed by a vision of Asmodeus with his fingers in his ears… He has a remarkable sense of humor, but I’ll admit seeing his normally poised and composed noble self dancing around with his fingers in his ears, going “La la la, I CAN"T HEAR YOU!” pretty much told me everything I needed to know… LOL

9 Likes

Asmodeus is basically a badass symbol of sex and power with the energy and personality of a teenager lol

6 Likes

I would say he has a sense of humor that is adaptable to the person he is speaking with.

9 Likes

right.

Have you ever tried his pure roasted virgin in catholic wiener dip?

Delicious!

xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

You are correct, he’d much rather you simply chant his name, doesn’t care for his enn.

3 Likes

Oh man, you have my mouth watering! Looks delicious!!:yum:

I agree with everything apart from the ‘personality of a teenager’ bit. We’re dealing with an ancient being here. He does have a great sense of humour but that doesn’t make him appear immature. Far from it. He isn’t a teen.
You can apply this to humans, not an infernal king.

5 Likes

Yea I didn’t mean it in a demeaning way I respect him

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about working with Asmodeus as I feel his call we have tons in common. Our love of Pizza, sexually getting under people’s skin, watching sex, some other stuff people would consider foul. Every time I learn something new about him I feel like we could be best friends.

6 Likes

There was a time when he was the only friend I had. He is a good one.

10 Likes

This is interesting. I’m gonna have to come back to this

1 Like

I’ve had dreams where I’ve had hands grab me and pull my soul down. I’ve heard dark demonic growling behind me in my ear while laying in bed.

I’ve had a dream where I was told to watch 3 females be stripped naked and brutally tortured. One female had a Vacume to her mouth and had the inside of her mouth sucked out. She was throwing up her tongue, teeth and the inside of her mouth. Another female had he spine ripped from her back. Her back muscles and were all exposed and her spine was outside her back. Another had her ribcage ripped outwards exposing all her organs and insides. This white man who was bold was told to do this by a demon. I saw this demon and he knew me. He told the guy that “Zelest is to watch, but not be touched or harmed. Because of what I am.”

I’ve had allot of brutal dreams that would turn any normal person insane or crazy. But the dreams dont bother me. I welcome them and when I wake up I write them down.

I’ve seen Lucifer, Belial, Lilith, Asmodeus, Satan, Leviathan, Beelzebub, Azazel, Astaroth. I’ve also seen Micheal, Gabriel and Castial.

Micheal tried to have me kill Asmodeus with a spell he knew would work. When he handed me the knife to draw some of my blood. I looked at the knife then at Micheal and stabbed him in the gut. I told him “I can’t do this. I still love him.” And I haven’t seen Micheal sense.
Gabriel wanted me to cime back to the light that the darkness will bring nothing but hurt and sadness. I told him no, but he kept insisting, begging me to come back. When I told him no I saw this black oozing demon emerge from the ground with huge horns and it carried a sword with a beautiful blue handle. When I told him no for the second time I became this black oozing demon emerging from the ground. I had my black feathered wings these huge black horns and I had the sword in my hand. Gabriel flew away then. I became my spiritual self, Zelest.

6 Likes

@Zelest0728 Some of the dreams that come from working with Asmodeus can test your sanity. But this is shadow work, Asmodeus’s presence is so strong that it dredges up all the nasty shit that is in our psyche. We come face to face wit that shit in our dreams when working with him… Most people run back to the light once the dreams start. But they don’t realize that the darkness they are seeing is their own, and they need to own it, accept it and integrate it in order to have a whole self, that is no longer in conflict with itself.

10 Likes

It happened in my dream. Gabriel reliased I wasn’t changing sides and left me alone.
No matter what, I will never leave Lucifer.

After all in one of my dreams with Lucifer he did say I belong to him, he owns me. (His words not mine) I’ll write that dream down another day.

5 Likes

@Otherion Thank you for all the insight on Asmodeus. :black_heart:

1 Like

Flames of purification mantra. Used to burn away weakness, despair, depression, and mental instability. Quite useful when undergoing shadow work, as it provides a much needed boost to inner strength. Channeled from Asmodeus. Sit in meditation, and envision yourself being consumed in the fires of the underworld. A heat will start to be felt beneath you, it will spread to your root chakra, and then work it’s way up through your body. It may get intense, or it may be pleasant. With it will comes a strength and resolve that you likely didn’t know was possible. Chant this until your body can no longer absorb the hellfire. Best to memorize before use.

“An’aath Ma’kaht Na Aeshma, Inirrok felis nahasch Mirahk.”

Be prepared, this ritual can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours

22 Likes

Thank u. U really are an amazing guy and very intelligent in the occult.

Thank you for all information about your experience with Asmodeus

1 Like

I have a question for u. If u heard the names Ishtar and Aeshma in your mind repeated over and over agian in your heard after u blacked out, dose it mean anything?? I ask because it happened to me once.
I didn’t even know who Aeshma or Ishtar was at the time.
And at the time my ex was possessed by Aeshma.

1 Like

Lol of course it means a thing

Also quick post… Hail asmodeus/aeshma/asmoday…and also hail Lucifer… Hail Glasya labolas hail bune

4 Likes