Asmodeus, Archdemon of Lust, ambition, Wrath and personal power

I am unable to do so at present, in my location. It is too public and I do not have even, my cell phone to use youtube to sigil gaze, which has worked well enough on my travels. I will have to put this one on hold until I can get back home to Texas.

2 Likes

Thank you for making this post, this is extremely informative. Iā€™ve been seeing his name everywhere when Iā€™m online, and Iā€™ve felt very drawn to him. In the past couple of weeks, Iā€™ve tried scrying into his sigil and this culminated in a strange dream a few nights ago that steered my sexual interests in a direction that I was unaware they could be steered into! I look forward to working with him and getting to know him and this post is definitely a huge help.

4 Likes

He certainly has a way about him. I didnā€™t know anything about him when I started, but just his name felt exquisite on my tongue and I couldnā€™t get him out of my mind. I remember whispering his name out loud and feeling almost drunk afterwards. That said, heā€™s wonderful for all sorts of conversation. I remember being very self conscious around him for the first year. I didnā€™t want to objectify him.

7 Likes

That is very similar to how he came to me. I always was coming across his name.I heard it everywhere, saw it everywhere. The idea of summoning him was like a drug that I couldnā€™t resist. One day while I was looking through the Goetia (which I did often, but was largely too scared to do anything with), my eyes fell upon his seal, the seal flashed like a strobe light and I felt his presence pour forth out of the seal and into my room. It scared the crap out of me at the time. He never went away, one time I tried to banish him, and I just heard a laugh. After about a month I bucked up the courage to sit down and talk to him, and asked him why he wouldnā€™t go away. He said ā€œI have been with you always. You will never be able to banish me for we are bonded. Call upon me and I will show you the lies of this world.ā€

22 Likes

wellā€¦ thatā€™s not exactly what he said, it was a long time ago, but that is the gist of it

3 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Which Spirit Is In This Recurring Dream?

this is a great post, i will look forward to the debauchery

6 Likes

What kind of PR guy would I be if I didnā€™t keep promoting a client!? bump

5 Likes

@itsnathanm7 Heres the post I was referencing

1 Like

Hot damn. I guess Iā€™d better start keeping a bottle of good whiskey on hand.

4 Likes

This is awesome, you took the words right out of my mouth, well most of them anyway. And i can vouch, he doesnā€™t like his enn, all I have to do is prepare sigil while saying his name, and heā€™s there. And yes, Solomon did worship him for a time, but he also was abusive to Asmodeus, and commanding, and Asmodeus wasnā€™t the only demon that was mistreated. They were used to help build Godā€™s temple. Solomon was into paganism and sorcery but turned back to the cosmic troll god. And he is extremely eloquent and uses what he says in a clever way. Havenā€™t worked with aeshma, perhaps I will one day. Another thing he will do is cause the magician to speak as cleverly and eloquently as he does. :grin:

9 Likes

@4648Cru All absolutely true. Solomanā€™s abuse of Asmodeus is also the reason Soloman ended up going insane just before he died. Keep up the good work, and my the blessings of Asmodeus be heaped upon you.

9 Likes

Aw, thank you so much. I do know Asmodeus got revenge, but of course! He absolutely detests any form of xtianity or Judaism. When a neighbor who is a Christian came over, she suddenly with no explanation, wanted to leave, and has never come back, and he expressed to me that that is how he wishes it to be. He knows I was only being polite, and donā€™t want that kind of company. Iā€™ve noticed that he can be very protective, and when I first called on him, I set boundaries. I treat him respectfully and this is returned. Thanks!

12 Likes

@4648Cru Indeed he does! I always caution my students that he is the sworn enemy of the demiurge and all of itā€™s servants.

5 Likes

Lol, youā€™re right he cannot be banished. :rofl: Not altogether a bad thing tho

2 Likes

@4648Cru nope, not a bad thing at all

1 Like

I just came across this post as I have been working with aeshma. I strongly agree in the sense that this daeva is all about passion: lust, rage, ambition, etc. He gave me confidence, a sense and being strong that came from the lust feeling, specially when interacting with the other sex (Iā€™m a male). Like in the interaction, I had so much lust that I believed this channeled attracted very well the opposite sex. Also i believe this daeva connects with a sense of being ā€œevilā€ and violence, like I had a vision while having sex of my penis being a knife :hocho:, and my girlfriend cried having sex with me because she felt scared, like she didnā€™t know why but she did. This is a very chaotic demon as I have experienced, he also gives me dreams that confront my core beliefs, so @Otherion, as you have worked with aeshma, can you give me any recommendations, and tell me the benefits you obtained by working with him? And is it recomendable for someone who just started?

Thank you in before hand and sorry for bad English

13 Likes

Hi Otherion. I have a few questions. So I have managed to create a very good rapport with Asmodeus. So far I have not performed a formal ritual for him, and I would very much like to. Since Iā€™m not of the camp who believes itā€™s ok to coerce or command demons, and donā€™t want to do anything too restrictive, Iā€™d just like to set up a proper bad ass altar for him. I had just been lighting a candle and calling out his name, the communications just came, with his sigil of course. Now I know he likes strong liquors, saffron and frankincense. I burn frankincense resin and he likes that much better than the sticks. What Iā€™m wondering, since after asking him to help me come up with enough money to create his special altar place in my temple and out of the blue I recieved some $ unexpectedly and itā€™s more than enough, what type of oil should I use for the petition candle? Black arts or something else. I did get 2 small jars of good saffron, but not sure what else to set up on his altar and the altar oil. Anything else he might like on it? Please let me know. I will be doing the ritual this week. Thanks! Divina

3 Likes

Pleaseā€¦when you read this, let me know if I should use some of my handmade black arts oil on petition candle for asmodeus, as this will be a more baneful working and has to be done absolutely right.

2 Likes

Anoint your candles with three drops of your blood. It is far more potent then any oil you could use.
A good all purpose incense for him is Saffron, Frankincense, Gum Arabic,and cinnamon or sandalwood, again mix a few drops of your blood into the mixture.
He resonates very much with red and black, so it goes without saying to have those present on your altar.
A thurible of golden brass to make burnt offerings. He has a very strong connection to fire, so using it in your rites to him is a plus.

I will use a very pop culture reference to him, Asmodeus is the ultimate Targarian from ā€œgame of thronesā€. When thinking of things that will make your rituals resonate with him, think of kingly, militant and/or sexual foci, and just meditate on the words ā€œFire and Bloodā€. You will come up with some of your own unique things for him that way, and he will respect the originality

16 Likes