Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

A frequent supply of life essence is what cause the physical body to appear ageless.

Indeed, there is an effect of full/empty during the ritual of feeding the Undeads. You must first accept to be emptied of your life essence by the beings that you have evoked, to then received their own essence inside yourself, as part of the transformative process.

3 Likes

And with continue vampirism after the body has become ageless it will it will begin to go back to it’s younger appearance?

Is that a progress you went through?

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t gone through all of this thread or read your works, but I was curious if you had any thoughts on energy tendrils? In the past, I’ve seen vampiric energy transference take place in this manner, where essentially a string of light connects between people, even an entire crowd. It was very curious to me, and I’ve seen very little about it except for I believe a brief mention in the Asetian Bible.

Greetings
Energetic tendril is something that is directed throught intention and willpower, in order to absorb the lifeforce of a living being. With experience in vampirism, they tend to become an unconscious process.
Many practitionner like to visualise an direct the tendril throught visualisation, and base their methodology mainly on it. My own method is based on kinesthetic sense, rather that visualisation. I prefer using mindtrick such, such as the eye contact methodology, or the mind-recreation of physical contact.

4 Likes

Yes, the process of emptying myself during the ritual of Sacrifice, until being able to receive the essence of the Undeads as a source of evolution is one that I use in my own rituals. I recommand it, as it is pretty powerfull, but may require that you accept that you place your trust in those you evoked.

By the way, good news folks !
Daugadrottin, third print is back in store !
This will probably offer my mailbox a bit of peace, as I received a lot of message from people who couldn’t get the two firsts. Hoppefully, and after few month of wait, both the cloth and leather editions are back in store with a limited print.

Have received a lot of demands, the Wallpurgis night ritual will also be coming back this year and can be purchased with the book. For those who would like to receive informations, feel free to ask me privatly or to discuss it here with people having undertook it during last year.

The ritual will be celebrate during Wallpurgis night, I will deliver information about the ritual soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Rambling a bit here now. If one were to base their methodology on energetic tendrils, then I guess charging objects with that energy would just be done the exact same way but sending it instead of receiving. Whatever objects are best. Objects charged with vampiric energy are then supercharged batteries for rituals or whatever other use. Question would really be what would be the best use for it?

Depends the necessity you have from it, as for every magickal tool I must say.
A good idea is to store energy into crystals. Yoy may then use the energy of the crystal as a battery during evocation, in order to amplify it’s effect. You may also feed from the energy stored in the crystal in case you don’t have access to a target (if you aren’t fluent with mirror rituals, and astral travel).

4 Likes

I have 2 questions.

1. If I contain youthful energy I have drained and then have sex with a girlfriend will I then more than less transfer some of the drained youthful energy to her so she also becomes younger as I do?

2. What does incantation of Akharu means?

1 Like

Just starting out in becomealivinggod. Any tips in starting with vampire methods?

Greetings.
My advice would be to discipline yourself to do it on a daily base. Same thing for astral travel training.

Should I Start with astral training?

1 Like

Indeed, for those who seek to preserve there consciouness , this is a must.

Thank you for the help! I will get into it right now. Very new to this stuff.

1 Like

hello, ND Blackwood
I have been studying more on superconsious and super empathy
seemly I found my basis for my studies were in need of more grounding and self awareness
while studying I found my inner child and how i need to protect her. Also, To choose wisely who I want as a Target and to drain their energy. I receive many a day, and enjoy begin in my power.

so, this lead me to ask my question:
What do I do if someone has already attached themselves to me?

1 Like

You wellcome

Hello Morgana
I’m not sure to understand your question well.
Do you want to break free of someone who as created a form or energetic dépendance to you ?
If yes, my advice is to be rude and distant with that personn as much as you can in order to break the psychological link that he have created, probably unconsciounly.

2 Likes

Hi N.D,

I’m deciding which of of your rituals to do.

You have two offerings at the moment the one for the night of the Walpurgisnacht and the other which seems like a more personal ritual.

The part I want to clarify is that on the personal ritual it suppose to attract the eye of one, sometimes more, of the Undead Teachers and He will be the one giving you Initiation into the current of Vampirism whereas on the group ritual there is no mention on how it works as being a group ritual how will each individual know which undead teacher has come forth? Or is each individual will be notified after the group ritual which of the undead teachers has been impressed upon them.

The other question is what are the other major differences between the two and which would you suggest.

Hello John

The Wallpurgisnacht ritual focus each year, on one specifical Undead or group of Undeads. The purpouse is to bring the attention of this specifical strain on the people who are going to be initiated, in order to have them being taken under their wings, as apprentices.

The other ritual is indeed, a personnal version. It includes three demons, Ipos, Gaap and Marchosias, who are going to act as teachers for different disciplines, such as the manipulation of the energy of life, the capacity to travel out of your body and the hability to induce dreams. The ritual also include a connection with the Undead current, but is more “customed”, as I’m going to scry and evoke those who live in the dark parts of the Astral, to create a pact beetwen you and the mentor that fits you.

Hoppe this answers your question.

1 Like

What is the difference then in the strain that called upon the night of the Wallpurgisnacht and the personal one. I was under the impression the ritual was the same except the Wallpurgisnacht was a group so both called on the same group of vampires. For the group ritual then will we be individually informed of who or what in that strain has decided to take who as an apprentice?