Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Hello ND Blackwood, best regards from Vienna, which is pretty close to the Blackwoods, if you mean this Blackwoods here in Central Europe, I don’t know any other one here :slight_smile:

It was with great pleasure that I translated your book DRAUGADROTTIN into German for me personally, so that I can “work” with it better.

One question has occupied me for a long time, it is the discrepancy between what is meant by “inner alchemists” and “vampires”, inner alchemists also strive to achieve immortality in the “dark sea”, i.e. after physical death, they also do this by collecting a lot of energy, not directly from “human” vessels, but above all from their environment, for example when they are involved in a traffic jam, and then cursing them violently and absorbing a lot of negative energy that they according to their will into the energy that suits them.

According to their experiences, they also know those who they call “dark alchemists”, who get their energy directly from people but also through pacts with dark gods, who seem to be actively at your side at first, but these “dark ones” then after what seems like an eternity to corrupt/trick people, and then they themselves become victims of these “more powerful” beings.

Even if they “help” you, so to speak, to defy the tides of the dark lake and offer them protection within you, so to speak, they will ultimately be dissolved along with their protégés, because they are then not armed against what is referred to as the Black Sun , so to speak, what is called the second death from occult circles, sucked back into higher “levels” where they are broken down into their smallest parts and what is needed is reincarnated to gain experiences for the higher Great Self, your individuality dissolves up, end of I.

Inner alchemists protect themselves from this by condensing the accumulated energy in such a way that this cannot happen, accumulated energy like a stone/diamond inside yourself, so that you are not “torn apart”, your individuality remains.

What do you say about these “experiences” of the inner alchemists, can you confirm that or express your opinion about it??

1 Like

Hello John
It’s actually a bit more complexe, as several lines exist inside the global vampiric current. This year, I will be focusing on a typical southern european lines, wich is specialized in lycanthropy.
During groups ritual I rarely receive a specifical name for each personn. What happen last year I that many participant received a different vision of the Undeads during the moment of revelation. From this, they build up a relashionship that is indivualized.

1 Like

Understood. Thanks for the info I’ll go think on it and decide with route I want to go down :slight_smile:

Are Undeads dependent on each others?

Hello, ND Blackwood, i do have a question about your book DRAUGADROTTIN i purchased it last year and first thanks a lot for the information you share , concerning the consecration of tools , do we need to go through the consecration of our tools as described in the book or can we use other consecration techniques in order to uses the rituals following in the books ?

@N.D_Blackwood can you use vampirism to absorb and or deflect someones attempt at humuliating you or publically shaming you

What happens to the undead magician if he get’s shot in the head? Would he still be able to walk around because his ego is immortal?

Okay. I am going to be super upfront. I have a question. I tried to read all the comments to see if someone had asked it but…mercy, i got almost halfway and my eyes started twitching. :upside_down_face: my question is: what would be the absolute simplest way to vamp a target for a skill set they possess? Your reply would be most appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

This is an important question.

1 Like

Ya i thought so too. There is someone who has a skill set that I have in mind. I practice this skill set daily but i would like to see my own skill in this area improve a bit faster. This person is more advanced than myself and I thought perhaps vamping this individual would assist me. Howevwr, i can absolutely see this being very useful in other areas as well. Especially if you are already practicing said skills.

1 Like

Greetings
Intention will be primordial for this type of operation. You will need to focus on the particular skill you want to robe from that person while sucking the lifeessence out of him/her.
Of course, certain skill might be link to a certain center of the body, for exemple “Imagination” is generally associated with the brain or “third eye”, sexuality/seduction/fighting spirit might be associated with the navel area. You will have to feel this, or maybe document yourself a bit before acting.
Sincerely

N.D

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate your response.

Hi, I have your draugadrottinn book and plan on buying scholomance on Halloween. However id like to ask what the price will be (money wise). From what I understand it will be 3 books in 1, does that triple the price?

Thanks

Ask you anything? Alright! In 2023, will I become a rich man? $

1 Like

Hello ND Blackwood, best regards from Vienna, which is pretty close to the Blackwoods, if you mean this Blackwoods here in Central Europe, I don’t know any other one here :slight_smile:

It was with great pleasure that I translated your book DRAUGADROTTIN into German for me personally, so that I can “work” with it better.

One question has occupied me for a long time, it is the discrepancy between what is meant by “inner alchemists” and “vampires”, inner alchemists also strive to achieve immortality in the “dark sea”, i.e. after physical death, they also do this by collecting a lot of energy, not directly from “human” vessels, but above all from their environment, for example when they are involved in a traffic jam, and then cursing them violently and absorbing a lot of negative energy that they according to their will into the energy that suits them.

According to their experiences, they also know those who they call “dark alchemists”, who get their energy directly from people but also through pacts with dark gods, who seem to be actively at your side at first, but these “dark ones” then after what seems like an eternity to corrupt/trick people, and then they themselves become victims of these “more powerful” beings.

Even if they “help” you, so to speak, to defy the tides of the dark lake and offer them protection within you, so to speak, they will ultimately be dissolved along with their protégés, because they are then not armed against what is referred to as the Black Sun , so to speak, what is called the second death from occult circles, sucked back into higher “levels” where they are broken down into their smallest parts and what is needed is reincarnated to gain experiences for the higher Great Self, your individuality dissolves up, end of I.

Inner alchemists protect themselves from this by condensing the accumulated energy in such a way that this cannot happen, accumulated energy like a stone/diamond inside yourself, so that you are not “torn apart”, your individuality remains.

What do you say about these “experiences” of the inner alchemists, can you confirm that or express your opinion about it??

2 Likes

Greetings
Not quite sure actually.
I think it will be similar to other releases.

Hello !
Blackwood is indeed a reference to the Schwarzwald. The Green Order was particular active near Freiburg a decade ago, and the forest was an excellent ritualistic spot for “international” events.

To make a short reply, I think that a lot of categories we use now to differenciate “vampires” “necromancers” and “alchemists”, were more foggy during the Renaissance period. Vampirism as we practice it is a form of archetype, and some form of Alchemism described by John Kreiter could hardly be differenciate from our own practices.

There is an idea of the Universe being a series of cages to break, one after the other. The idea of certain alchimist is that you would constanty need to bring this cages, and probably devour what it constain before moving the next.

Shoping the constante process of feeding would basically result in the desintegration of your energetic body, so you need to find a regular income of life essence to prevent it.

I think both process are similar. The Chain offer the security a second anchors. Spirits are linked together…and fed together, both by others of the chains and living adepts.

Hoppe this help

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your message! Oh yes, I can very vividly imagine that the Black Forest was, is and always will be extremely well suited for such rituals and other purposes. :grin:

Your answer to my question actually made it clear to me what is important and what is going on, thank you very much!

2 Likes

I really want to get into this but … it really seems like delusional roleplay.
If you’re not confident enough in your vampiric powers and deities to be able to show your face and keep your job, why should I have any confidence in the material at all?
I can’t take a cosplayer seriously. But hey, Michelle Beranger is the ultimate vampire LARPer and she shows her name and face no problem.

Some people can simply not afford to be openly connected to their craft :woman_shrugging:Especially if you have a reputation to keep up in your professional or cultural environment (there are still countries where they are nailing your ass to a wall if they catch you with the wrong candle colour in your living room). If your professional environment embraces more scientific topics there is a great risk to be painted as a lunatic by your peers. If you are engaged with social aspects (for example if you’re working with people who are in a vulnerable place, like children, elderly or sick) you will quickly lose your trustworthyness if you are related to certain practices, as well. There are many reasons to keep silent to the public after you dared and you willed and you knew.

4 Likes