Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Thanks for the reply I’ve purchased your book just waiting for it to arrive. If I have questions around any information in the book is it ok to contact you directly and would be the best form messaging you directly from this site?

Of course, that’s why this Q&A is for.
For extensive work, you can also book a consultation with me on BALG.

So, is it possible to drain from a movie, perhaps?
Since movies seem to have a lot of energy put into them, and impressed on them by the viewer, it seems like they’d be good for vamping.

I never have been interested in Vampirism, but I saw the introduction video of your book and it sounds very good because it has some points who make sense with a few Typhonian concepts of Kenneth Grant’s literature. This is not a question, just a congratulations and a message saying that I will buy your book. Looks very interesting.

Thanks for your message. I’ll hoppe you’ll emjoy it.

1 Like

Greetings.
Never try this actual. It’s possible to drain from a photo, and a movie is after all, a succession of shota. But I refrain from draining from electronic devices.

1 Like

Any particular reason for not draining from an electronic device?

Just personal care.
I distrusted waves produce by this type of stuff.

Understandable.

What do you mean with creating a form of attraction to me or rejection?

Yes

What happens if the target I feed on dies without I know? Will I end up in draining death energy? Or will I just experience nothing happens because there is nothing to feed from?

Umm, Its kinda impossible to kill someone while you drain them, Maybe they can sick after few days from imbalence of energy and maybe die if he is not healthy from the start.

It is, if you add the intention of killing, repeat the process and target specifical centers.

5 Likes

I have read that there is a risk the vampire magician can end up draining the target’s disease.
Is it true?

It is, you will have to devellop a form of empathy with the different types of energies to be able to make a difference. The exercises given by Franz Bardon are great for this.

1 Like

Have an interesting question for you.

You discussed that a vampire in his lifetyme is keene to build a future vessel-vehicle for his next stage of his life to life in so that his ego keeps intact. Is an example vampires would use to exteend its life.

So, that what i will sugest is a bit considered as amoral or even sinister… but puting that and feelings aside bc it is abstrakt.

In Michael w.fords book Akharu there is a method for pushing your councioussnes unto another living person into it when it is needed. To practicly posses it as your own. But how we expect a living grown person is naturaly more resiliant and resistant about that.

So a child or even a baby developing in the womb bether yet your own is than best suited for your next vessel? Bc it naturaly resembles yourself more and it is how i suspect more in alignment with your frequenzis so it should be more open for that kind of stuff.

What are your thoughts on that? Or how you would go about it?

Whit friendly greetings from Austria.
T. F.

2 Likes

Greetings
The question you are asking is a deep debate among practitioners, and was dividing people in the society I use to be part off.

We all agree on the fact the building the Body of Black Light is the most secure form vessel for your consciouness after the envelope of flesh you are using right now is no longer functionnal. From this position different option may be open to you. Note that choosing one does not necessarily close the Gate to the others. After all, if you have secure your ego in a suitable envelope on the astral plan, you are free to try again and again with different options.

The first, as you mention is the hability to take over a fully grown personn. The advantages might be to have access to the body and indepence of an adult. It is supposedly harder. People working upon this inside the Green Order suggested to use volunteers, using both hypnosis and rituals to make the transfer.
An advantage to this, would be to create a form of possession where your memory and skills would be transferred inside the body you’re taking control off.

The second would be a kind of voluntary reincarnation. I personnally chose to not explore this path, but a specific path exist, where you are supposed to program your consciousness to become lucid after your death, pretty much as described in the Bardo Todol, and from there, chose an embryon and push your consciousness into it. The problem of this path is that your memory and identity may not survive this process. You may just have fragments, and have your habilities dormant and have to live once again in the shoes of a child. I actually never met anyone who succeeded at preserving his full identity and lived a new life in a new body, so I would take care and negate this option.

The third option would be the transhumanist option. Resurecting your body or transfering your consciousness into a prothesis brain or a clone. Pure hypothesis of course but interesting.

And the last one, and more traditional of all, the vampiric strain. The strain act like a pact, with all practitionner being linked one with each others like a hive. The adepts of the past, while living in the own astral bodies of black light have a permanent access to the bodies of living adepts, in exchange of what he is linked to them and will become part of them at the moment of death of his carnal envelope.

Hoppe this help.
All of this option will have its pro and counter.

3 Likes

I do the operation in an elemental balanced circle invoked from the four crown princes of hell. When it comes to the part if they die I’m still unsure. Will it just be the case that I experience nothing happens because the target is depleted so to speak?

Sorry to misunderstand, is the objective of your ritual to kill your target ?