Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Thanks … i will look into it

Blessings !!

@N.D_Blackwood
Hello
My last version of this question was a little long winded so I wanted to try again.
Do you ever use the art of life drain in retaliation or as a defensive means to strike back at an attacker, or to convert any baneful energy being thrown your way?

1 Like

How does one permanently stop vampirism? Solomonic pentacles/talismans?

1 Like

These are the serious questions.

1 Like

I’m only interested in restoring my youth, so I can understand that females would be better target for me as a heterosexual male?
What happens actual to the target I drain from?

Greetings
Can’t really, as long as the the partitionner continues.
The best thing would be to locate the personn acting against you.

1 Like

If youth is your objective…well drain people in their early twenties. Both male and female would do. If you’re male, energy will just flow a bit more naturally form female. Don’t less this impeach you from draining from males, this is also pretty easy.

As for your other question :

3 Likes

I want to start learning Vampire magick …
1 - what is the first thing i should learn
2 - any beginner friendly books

Greetings
Sorry, I saw your long text this morning and wanted to get a bit more free time to be able to answer correctly.
I can use it for self defense. That’s a possibility.
Draining toxic energy is a bad idea. Don’t take unhealthy things inside yourself.

2 Likes

1- Focusing on two main things, the hability to drain energy, and the hability to travel out of your body. Evocations is a also a necessary skill.

2-My book, Draugadrottin, is beginer friendly. I conceived it in order for beginers to be able to be guided step by step during the all process. That being said, occult vampirism is something pretty strong. So I advice people to be good evocators and have at least a good base in magnetism before starting. I also recommand the books writer by Michael Ford, Book of the Witch Moon is great, Akhkharu is also pretty complete.

7 Likes

I will start with the energy work , i am already working on my senses

Thanks !! Blessings !!!

1 Like

What I meant with the question is what happens to the target? Now for instance I have drained from a person but is there a risk the person can die and if the person die will I then begin to drain death energy without I know it because I’m not aware of the fact that the person is dead?

1 Like

So in terms of psychic self fdefense, what does Vampirism offer?

It depends.
After a simple drain, a small imbalance in the energetic circuit is generally created. The target may feel a form a fatigue for few hours, before the circuits fixe itself. If practice more often on the same target, the circuit will have a hardtime balancing himself, chronique fatigue and sickness such as anemia may follow.

As with everything in Magick, adding a particular intention will change how things goes. Adding a handful intent to your drain will hurt the target. This is something something described in the free pdf chapter given off by BALG on the books page.

1 Like

I do it one time daily on the same target.

That may cause a form of fatigue, and lower her immune defenses. If that person is someone you care for, avoid doing it more than 12/13 days in a raw. Just diversify your targets.

That may also create a form of attraction to you, or a rejection.

2 Likes

It’s a person I don’t care about at all. I’m just aware of if the target dies and then I will begin to drain death energy without I know it (if it’s possible). I want to inform also that I always do the operation in an elemental balancing circle.

3 Likes

Hi,

If one is already a vampire is their any benefits to doing this pact/ritual and do you work with or have worked with nocticulus?

1 Like

Hi

Do you mean Noctilius. If yes, indeed. Noctilius teach certain forms of vampirism, astral travel, and break the illusion of time, wich is a requisite on the path of immortality.
If not, I don’t know Noctilucus.

The purpose of doing ritual is of self tranformation and ascent. The more you exchange you essence with these beings, the more they share them. That will slowly transform you on every aspect of yourself. Of courses, new occult skills will naturally appear as you align yourself on them, but more importantly, you will be able to work on fully inhabiting your body of Black Light.

3 Likes