Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

The grey eyed goddess is my patron
Sister to Apollo
Borne of Zeus’s head
She of the spear…
Minerva, her Roman equivalent, appears on the great seal of California

2 Likes

Yep will never try eating the dead but I do need to learn to feed on death energy. I have to much respect for the dead. Thank you for the explanation though.

2 Likes

She’s my guide as well. I love Athena and Sepheranz/Arachne dearly. They mean alot to me. Zeus is a prick. I have refused to work with him.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::spider_web::spider:
My first tat is a black widow with an anarchy sign instead of the red hourglass…
INCEPTION
:thinking:…Stacy??
I’m closer to Jove
I’m jovial…
Perhaps Hera, instead?
Queen of heaven…

2 Likes

Highly recommend working with Sepheranz she is complicated but so wonderful. She will test you through your fears.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: love it!

2 Likes

Tell me about her…PM if it suits you
:fearful:…fear is very alkhemical, nice :smiley:
Ur pfp reminded me of queen of the damned

2 Likes

Your grimoire seems to be sold out. Are there other magical books providing how to contact the undead you are mentioning?

2 Likes

Good morning
The book will be back in the begining of July. Sorry for the delay.
In don’t really know other book dealing with the european aspect of vampirism. I could think of Michael Ford proposing a work with the sigil of Bathory, in the last chapter of Akhkharu. The rest of the book is oriented around chaldean archetyps and Qlipothic pathways, I strongly recommand having it in your collection.

5 Likes

What is the general price of your book? I’ve found it before on a different site but I didn’t TV trust thg he site. I don’t remember the site but the book was over $200.

1 Like

I’ve had success with metabolizing heavy terrestrial low frequency energy…

You can look at my avatar, that’s me…
Biologically I’m 33.8 and people tell me I look much younger…

What do you say is such a thing possible anyone did does it currently…?

What’s the end result. Of such a process?

I don’t have that in mind, but there is a start version at 79 dollars, I guess.
There is also a video course with some versions of the book.

2 Likes

I’d buy the videos…

When we’re they produced…?

Around 6 month ago, I guess. The video are three hours long. It’s a time step by step discussing around the ritual of the book between myself and EA Koetting.

You’re photos looks great man. I would dare to say that I’m not sure of the process you just describe. There might be several option. One hyppothesis : linking yourself to a very dense astral matter would have biological effects such a refreining the effect of time upon the physical ?
People who pass pact with certain entity got this type of results, in that case, the entities would be the very vibratory rate that allows this dense matter to flow inside the adept.

3 Likes

Didn’t make any pacts can tell was 6+ times at the doors of death…

Would love to collaborate with you and others on this and other matters…
:hearts:

1 Like

hey, ND Blackwood as you have said in the book for the progressive and solitary way we don’t need to bound ourselves to or be guided by undead masters so, what exactly are we using as a anchor for immortality here?

2 Likes

The physical body.
In this particular case, you will need to take a great care of your physical body after your death. Vampirism if practiced well, will insure a flow of lifeforce from your astral body to your physical, preventing decomposition. It is also advice that you give a hand to the phenomena with mummification or even cryonic care, in order to keep in anchor in the best condition possible after your physical death.

4 Likes

Interesting, in Catholicism one signs of sainthood is the incorruptibility of the corpse.

1 Like

Dr. Blackwoosd, in your research did you find any connection to the cult of Mithras? Their initiation consisted of the candidate being bathed in the blood of a sacrificed bull. Since certain grasses are a source of DMT, I wonder if this “bloodbath” would trigger a transdermally induced trip. Any thoughts?

1 Like

What is the source on that if I may ask? My understanding that no first person sources survived to speak to their practices. I was under the belief all we knew about them was written by outsiders to the religion. If that is the case, it could be anti-Mithras propaganda. Just curious, either way.

1 Like