Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

I have very few knowledge about the cult of Mithra.
That being said the bloodbath is something present in european magickal experimentation. Elizabeth Bathory was notorious for this.
An idea would be to absord the properties of something by bathing its blood. Bathory did that with young girls in order to appropriate youth but there are werewolfs coven who pratices this with the blood, fat and organs of an animal during their initiations.

2 Likes

Racial memory :dna:
Aakash

1 Like

Carnivore OMAD :cut_of_meat::egg::butter::salt:

What should i do to get someone elses blood for a ritual?

Actually , pig blood is a good substitute for ritual. For menstrual blood, ask a friend or even a professional.

2 Likes

Typo there my friend
Pretty sure you meant Pig Blood

1 Like

Yes thanks a lot its corrected

1 Like

How long time did of practice did it to immortalize your ego?
Is it permanent?
Can vampiric magick restore youth?

1 Like

Depend the method you use.
The classical method is a permanent thing and the first step of the transformation are immediate. The evolutive method rely only upon yourself. You have your own rythm.

2 Likes

No time what question of duration?
Of practice?
Immortality is…
Egos mortal
Ego coming
Ego going
Impermanence is permanent
Flux constant
Youth without youth
Aye.

I use sympathetic magick and my left hand chakra to pull energy.

Hi, sorry to ask this again but I can’t find your reply or a search bar here…what did you say please, is the Vampire entity’s name that can heal with health issues? Also, please give me a picture of its sigil? Also, please tell me all you know about that entity? Also, how long, if you know, may it take to be healed e.g. x3 slipped discs and struggling to lose excess weight? Thank you so much. Jess x

Greetings Jessica
I think you are refering to Pazuzu that we discussed earlier in the topic. Pazuzu doesn’t have any form of standart or official sigil, only statues of himself, but of course you can chanel one by working with him. It is not a demon Im very familiar with that being said, so I wont be able to inform you about a delay. With magic delays are different with each case. Some are instanteneous some may take months.
Have a great evening.
ND

2 Likes

Does it matter what race, age or gender the victim are?

Greetings Kristian

Race : The qualities found inside human energies as deffined by chinese medecine are pretty universal. Ancestral energy is proper to each individual, but might have some link to parents and ancestors. That being said, I live in a country where 98% of the population share the same ethnicity, I won’t be able to make a compare based on my own experience.

Age : Young target should be priviledge. Their amount of ancestral energy is superior and that have less chances to have some deep rooted bad form of energy inside an organ or another, which is common among people in great age.

Gender : Female to Male or Male to Female transfer tend to flow more easily. Male to male or female to female also flows pretty well, but you maye have to induce a deeper state of hunger in order to provoke it. That being said, I’m male and mainly feed on a certain categories of men, in order to feed on the specific type of energy that I need for my activities.

2 Likes

The book is now avaible in a second limited edition on BALG, after being sold out in 5 weeks during its first release.

1 Like

Does it effect in the way that I will take the shape more as the victim I drain from? For instance, I’m male so if I drain from a female I would become more female in shape?

I haven’t noticed this effect personnaly , unless you winlingly focus on some attributes of your target in order to make them yours. Most of the time, when you feed, you focus upon the very essence of Life and not on the attributes and traits.
That being said, never say no. By overdraining the same target, it’s energy might influence you.

1 Like

hello master How can extraterrestrial vampires help us when they hear our call? And why did you say it was dangerous.

Greetings
A good comparaison for this Path would be an insect capturing the attention of a human being.
The chances that the guy decide to take care of him and do his education instead of just crushing are limited .
I lost a friend of mine after he tried this particular pathway . I decided to give this ritual in memory of him, considering that the personnal work of great occultist should be preserved and passed on to the next generation.

4 Likes