Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Postlogy???

1 Like

The new trilogy stuff. It doesn’t exist in this reality ^^

2 Likes

Are you familiar with coffees occult connection to middle eastern secret societies?

1 Like

:rofl:star wars!!!

2 Likes

I know that turkish free masonery have used of it. It is based upon a form of sufism as far as I know.
Due to the Balkan common history with the Ottoman Empire we may find connection with our stuff.

3 Likes

Is there any particular reason you avoid red meat or it it just personal preference?

2 Likes

It is said to have a bad effect on arteries.

1 Like

And blood flow is magic flow? I’ve read that before and it makes sense.

4 Likes

I do know some vampires crave red meat particularly rare. Others could live in vegetables and water, I guess it depends on how you were originally brought up. I do know that for me diet wise and the more vampiric I become the more I crave healthy foods. Things like vegetables, water/tea, tofu, legumes and very occasionally chicken and fish. Also, aside from Kendall has anyone else worked with the Fang?

Cheers,
Duchess

4 Likes

I’m actually really interested in this. Also does anyone feed on death energy?

3 Likes

Keto/carnivore meself
:cut_of_meat::egg::cheese::salt::butter:

2 Likes

Necromantic magick…vampyrism has aspects of this imo
Fyi, luv ur pfp, who/what is it??

2 Likes

Lets just say I neither want to confirm or deny this fact :wink:

3 Likes

Oh ok because I was told by several spirits that I need to consume more death energy but I still am not sure how to do this. My profile pic is from pinterest. She is a roman/greek goddess. Thanks for the compliment! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

If you do feed on death energy could you possibly explain this to me. Please and thank you!

Cheers,
Duchess

3 Likes

See after moving to the states I got weird allergies. Milk and wheat being some of them. :roll_eyes:

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

Ime raw death energy does not work as well as actually consuming the dead. Be very wary about this practice though, it can easily go wrong. Not many people want to become this (but ive come to terms with it)

Edit for clarity: the story is fiction, but I think relevant to the transformations that can occur if one is not careful.

3 Likes

Athena/minerva :owl:???

2 Likes

Culling the herd :ear_of_rice::milk_glass::shushing_face:

1 Like

Pallas-Athena

2 Likes