Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Well, that’s actually my peers from BALG that have written the “author description” about myself. I will take “pionner” as a compliment from the team.

Being a much humble guy in nature, I would say that this book his the one I would have wanted to get in my hands fiteen years ago, when I started reading everything I could find on vampirism.
It contains detailed chapters about Lifeforce, backed up by the study of Chinese accupuncture, as well as step by step instructions for Astral travel from an immortalist perspective and banefull lycanthropy.

But what’s really unique with that book came , in my opinion, with the second half.
-"The Dark Gods " chapter discusses 6 different gods from the Norse, Slavic, Celtic and Greek Pantheon, with there own, sigils, ritual and instruction to work with.
-“Ascended Vampires” will discuss Undead magicians from the European 15 and 16th century, as well as instructions, sigils and rituals to evoke them
-“The Path of the Dragon” will give 10 rituals coming from a deceased Central european lodge, using the squares of Abramelin the Mage from a vampiric perspective. This rituals have never been published before.
-“The extra terrestrial path” , will deals about the Great Old Ones from Lovecratian Lore from a vampire perspective.
-The last chapter “the Immortal Body”, will propose a way to ally transhumanism and occultism, give advices and preparation for those who would like to take the gamble of resurection.

When I started all this, years ago. There was pretty few material avaible on that subject. Most only covered the 4 chapters of this books, and a lot of time, was presentend with philosophy borrowed to “fantasy universe”. With that grimoire, my purpose was to create a step by step and detailled method for vampirism, and only published the most effective and precious of the rituals I have encountered .

10 Likes

Have you died and been resurrected?

2 Likes

Is true physical shapeshifting possible with vampirism?

4 Likes

All of this came from personal gnosis? Are you a member of a coven or anything other than Balg authors, as far as verification of this gnosis goes? I ask as other magical groups like Magic of Gallery spend many years in peer testing before they publish, but it sounds like it should have taken most of this 15 year period to even receive let alone peer test? Was this given through visions, or astral means, random on the whim let’s try this out moods or how else was it obtained?

:woman_shrugging:t2: Okay, thanks for the clarification, that’s not how it appears.

5 Likes

No, and never met anyone who have been, in 15 years of studies.
Has I explain in the last chapter, physical immortality using transhumanism is a gamble. It may work, or not.
The work of scientist such as Ray Kurzweil about copying your conscience are fascinating. As occultists, on of the hyppothesis for physical immortality, would be to be able to anchor our astral body to this new “shell”. Different groups are actually using this as a work hyppothesis.
There is no guarantee that it will work. But have got something to lose trying ?

7 Likes

That was a good question considering immortality was also a topic I saw mentioned, and your personal experience with related items.

5 Likes

Then why are you giving advice on it?

4 Likes

I’m getting images of someone who plays way too much D&D trying to become an immortal lich or something.

On a more serious note, the concept of soul-transference and the creation of vessels to facilitate immortality or extended longevity is neat to theorize about, but the practice seems like it would be risky depending on the methodology behind the creation, and population, of the vessel.

4 Likes

Two groups I have belong to, use it as a work hyppothesis .
Our predecessors used mumification. As science and technology progresses, groups tend to perfect things by using new procedures.

In my humble opinion, it would have been to bad to kept that part of the work secret, and not share it with the public, knowing that people may be as interrested as I was. As for many chapters of the book, it comes with a word of caution.

5 Likes

These groups consented to you using their hypothesis? Did they perform any testing on this or was merely talks in theoretics?

4 Likes

Define hypothesis. :thinking:

4 Likes

Well, it may more looks like a robot that some kind of specter, according to what this guys (transhumanist) are working on.

But indeed, it’s a risky practice. We actually don’t know what will happened with this in the 20/50/60 years coming. Better be aware of it an, maybe, include it in our work hyppothesis.

At least, if you want my opinion, cryonic societies are already a better way for the conservation of organs (the brain in particular), than mumification.

4 Likes

Basically an untested theory is what I was taught.

5 Likes

Theres your answer

4 Likes

Something that we are experimenting one, with hopes of achieving new results, but will have to experiment A LOT more, if we one day want to get proofs, certainty …

3 Likes

What types of experiments? How do you test this without compromising your own vessel? Do you have access to willing test vessels?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t clones be better? :thinking:

The DNA is identical, so at the energetic level (not mere physical features) it has the same harmonics as the structure of the manifest form the person just left. This is probably why the Egyptian Pharoahs inbred so much, trying to keep genetics “pure” so only the right kinds of souls could enter them.

13 Likes

The only issue with clones is the problem of telomeres. You’d have to get genetic samples fairly young and preserve them for a very long time to be able to sustain cellular meiosis long-term. And what happens when you run out of suitable genetic material from the first iteration? You don’t want to make copies of copies.

10 Likes

Test vessel aren’t a thing yet. Optimistic scientist amongst the transhumanist community hoppes that this types of brain or vessel could be avaible around 2040 or 2050.
I try to always be a pessimistic or realistic personn, and think it could take 50 years more.

From now, what scientist like De Grey or Kurzweil suggest, is for people who want to benefit from it to take mesures in there everyday life to “live long enought to never have to die”. Some other circles also suggest to do “data saves” of your genetic while you are still young and healthy in order to create “backups”. Privet compagnies actually allows you to do that. As mentionned above, a very good option is also cryonic compagnies to preverse your full physical body.

2 Likes

So basically, you have a theory from two different magical groups that has not even reached the testing stages?

Was this a theory they surmised, or you personally from your personal gnosis and then shared with them for validation?

If the origins of this theory are you own, what lead to them? Was it an entity or astral travels, meditation or some other method of channeling the theory as possible knowledge?

4 Likes