Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

I use my left hand as it’s the absorb energy chakra, so I have no intention to drink any blood.
I have got covid vaccine. What is Death Current?

Death Current

Necromancy, working with Death energies

Hi @Silverbreeze, I have no clue what you mean by that…please show me a clear picture of it :rosette:

The Order of the Dragon sigil is the one with a dragon and the Cross. The Sigil of Dracula is a portrait given in the chapter about the Dark Lords.

2 Likes

Order of the Dragon Sigil

Although you can find it as the Dracula ring or pendent even in actual Silver or Gold at some of the fantasy and cosplay jewelry websites

Blame Hollywood and licensed merchandise for that

1 Like

Ah, I see! I thought how odd, cos you’re very helpful and informative and I’ve never come across a portrait as a seal\sigil before…thank you so much @N.D_Blackwood and @Silverbreeze :blossom::tulip:I feel much better now :blush:

2 Likes

I’m curious how do you control the hunger? When I get hungry I don’t often realize it but then start eating every parasite and egregore near me. I’m new to vampirism so I’m not quite sure how to control it. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Duchess

3 Likes

Feed at public places, where u can watch the zombies, my advice

1 Like

Hi all,

I was kinda cornered into being a Vampyr:
Strong Psych Meds: Serequel XR, you can Google lawsuits against it, an interesting read.

In my Existence, feeding on people, souls, etc isn’t sufficient for Physical Immortality: my Empiric Research suggests the the more Spiritual Entity takes energy from the more Material one,
kinda like Heat transfers from a hot body to a cold one…

To stop, or dare say, reverse aging, requires huge, not sure how much in Joules, energetic resources: the end goal is to take the Spiritual energy of the Ground itself.

I’m about 33.8, you can judge for yourself how young I look…

Cheers.
:blue_heart:

Greetings Duchess
I feed regulary, it’s a discipline, like streching up in the morning.
Feeding consciounstly on a regular bases prevent energetic starvation and feeding from bad stuff.

4 Likes

Guten morgen Sir, how about transmutation?
There’s a thread on here about feeding off depression…
I’ve had great success with the method presented…
Also have had a chance to read Don Webb’s book?

1 Like

How do you choose who you feed off of?

4 Likes

@Duchess

Like @N.D_Blackwood i feed regularly to avoid the starvation effect you seem to be experiencing

Oddly my body seems to have adapted
I am starting to get dehydration headaches if I forget to feed

@N.D_Blackwood could this be part of the ritual and current or do you think it’s personal to my system?

3 Likes

It’s something thar I also got. I can’t testify that it is something that happen to everybody, but that’s something that I experienced.

4 Likes

I have that feeding on negative energy and emotions can be salutary if refined in the dan tien and there seems to be a synergistic effect and the surplus may flow back to the host

2 Likes

Interesting theory. From an accupuncturist view I would avoid taking parasitic energy from other inside myself, but someone may find a usefull way of using it.

2 Likes

Attraction mainly. People I want to appropriate capacities also.

2 Likes

Yes if the energy is taken in through the middle Dan tien and passed down and held in the lower it is purified. For whatever reason that seems to be one of the purposes of the lower dan tien. Perhaps because of its location it has similar capabilities as the stomach? Not sure.

2 Likes

Oh? I have so many questions.

1 Like

I noticed that if I ignore the hunger I get really lethargic and I can sleep for long periods. I don’t feed on people ever or at least not consciously. I mainly feed from the astral, egregores, parasites or from the spirits themselves. I’ll start a feeding routine maybe that will help. Thanks!

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes