Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

:kissing_closed_eyes::frog::blush::fire::dragon:

1 Like

Yes frogs unite

1 Like

:smirk::selfie::shushing_face:

:candle::crescent_moon::skull::hourglass_flowing_sand:

:metal::crazy_face::notes::frog:kek yesss!!!

According to my text, they are suposed to be Aztecs. According to the friend who wrote down this for our coven, Sumerian gods and Aztec gods were supposed to have a strong correspondance. The Father of the vampiric strain would be Mictlantecuhtli.
On the Mayan side, there are stories about Buluc Chabtan or Camazotz that would also great vampiric powers.
For reasons unknown to me, this type of sorcery is presented as one of the most terrifying that exist. I couldn’t tell why, if this is true or only an “urban legend” from european occult scholars.

I know the story of the Maranes or Conversos. There is not a lot I can tell about them in particular. The book of Abramelin the Mage, source of one of the European strain, would have been writen by a Caïnite jewish man from Egypt. That being said, it is hard to find the truth about it. Some historians says that may have been writen by a german instead, as the book contain language mistakes and imply a very christian type of demonology.

About Lucifer, there is a theory (EA has made few mention of it, I believe) about the existence of a “meta-god”. Lucifer, Satan, Amaymon and Noctulius being different aspect of it. Noctulius being the vampiric aspect.

4 Likes

@Tekidor
I think you’ll enjoy the info shared above.

2 Likes

Thank you ND Blackwood, your response confirmed a number of my suspicions. The “meta-god” hypothesis about Lucifer is of particular interest to me…Hopefully my questions provided possible avenues of inquiry on your part.
Do you see a connection between vampyrism, conscious immortality and the royal houses of Europe? Have you found any connection with secret societies and vampyrism?

1 Like

There is interesting things to be noticed with this particular topic of Royal houses . Non of course would give us a complete answer.
First the Order of the Dragon was founded by Emperor Sigismond. It is known by occult scholars that a student of Abramelin use to resurect the Emperors wife , Barbara of Cilly , with the use of a square from the book, allowing her to appear only at night and became immortal. So, yes, technically some members of the Strain were once part of the imperial family (Holy roman Empire).
We also know for an historical fact that many european royal , the english royal family in particular are descendant from Vlad III Basarab and Vlad II Dracul .

Is there a connection ?
Can’t really tell you more…

2 Likes

Is vampiric magick dangerous to practice?
Can it restore youth?

2 Likes

I was more wondering something along the lines of have you heard royal family lines passing on a secret of immortality, possibly through secret societies/occult practices? Thus the blue blood lineages that have outlasted and grown wealth and power over the ages?
Also any vampyric connection to the ancient mysteries, in particular the ancient mysteries of Demeter at eleusis? It was purported that initiation into the ancient mysteries granted immortality…

Imo yes and yes

Two major dangers assuming you are not drinking physical raw blood which is a pathogen issue on its own

Being part of the current makes you more predatory
You may find yourself more aggressive and this can cause issues with coworkers especially in my experience

The other issue I have accidentally experienced not feeding with effect your health much like working with Death Current can

If you are part of the current I strongly recommend over feeding 24 hours before getting the covid vaccine for example

Or you will have a 24 hour period of flu and need to sleep

Just my experience and opinions

4 Likes

Silverbreeze did you get sick after the ritual two? I did I was burning up never checked temp.

Folks, I’m going to register a Question/Answer video in the coming days , as Draugadróttin second edition will soon be here.
I suggest that you note your questions here and I will reply in the coming video. I will try to answer to 10 or 20 according to the format.

2 Likes

What does the Order if the Dragon sigil look like though? Please send me a pic as well as Dracula’s sigil. They’re not shown and I can’t find anything. Many thanks Jessica

1 Like

I need these sigils asap please for Sat 19th June pls

1 Like

Thanks…The redcross with the yellow looks like flames it whatever…is that the Seal of the Dragon or Green Dragon? Found that one online…and the actual picture of the dragon in your book, is that Dracula’s seal? Are these correct? Attached photos. Many thanks. Jess

No but I had feed before in preparation

I did sleep like the dead that night though

1 Like

The dragon with the double standard is the order of the Dragon sigil