Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

@N.D_Blackwood, @Silverbreeze, how do you guys know the difference between physical hunger and vampiric hunger? I can’t always tell the difference. Hence why I ignore it sometimes. Thanks!

Cheers,
Duchess

1 Like

Energetic hunger would be something closer to thirst for something like RedBull.
Sorry for the ridicule of the imagery.

5 Likes

@N.D_Blackwood No, its ok. Its a very interesting description but it makes sense. :joy: I don’t think I’ve felt anything like that yet. I will get just really hungry like a craving that you just can’t satisfy and then just pass out. I guess I need to pay more attention to realize that trigger. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

I find that I can’t tell the difference between cravings for caffeine and Vampire Hunger

So if I start craving caffeine

I feed

May just be me though

4 Likes

Pretty much the same. As I dislike cafe, my thoughts went on RedBull.

4 Likes

Big question.

How much can you reduce your physical eating habits using these vampirism techniques?

I am very interested in learning how to subsist without Is physical food.

3 Likes

I think this hardly depend on the practitionner.
I personnally follow I kind of strict diet, mainly based on meat and vegetables. I tend to avoid suggar and eat something like 1500 CaL per day.
My diet is based on Ray Kurzweil advice.

5 Likes

Same. Sugar is the body killer. Do you think it is possible to thrive only on the vamped energy? Or would it be wise to consume flesh and veggies due to them providing the building blocks of the body?

5 Likes

Well there is a group of people pretending to live only from Prana. Thats interesting stuff actually.

That being said, as an immortalist, I tend to not gamble to much with my diet.

3 Likes

Living on Prana? Interesting. Who are these people?

Also, I agree and will err on the side of caution.

2 Likes

Alkhemy is a workable system…

Its called Pranism I guess.
I know a person, living in the Alps who pratice this pretty much successfully. At least that’s what he claims. But he has to eat some fruits if he descend from the mountains and pass few days in the city, as the Chi has a pour quality.

3 Likes

A gung fu artist that taught me there is only one dan tien, that corresponds to the “lower” dan tien, known as hara in Japanese…

3 Likes

That’s a form of Solar vampirism. Radu of Transylvania was supposed to be a master of this

4 Likes

Ah, I am not suggesting breatharianism, even comte saint Germain is purported to have eaten a gruel…

2 Likes

Any more information on this?? Do you consider this vampyrism? This is akin to Daoist alchemy imo.

2 Likes

I’m a keto/carnivore that practices intermittent fasting and/or OMAD, what is your diet Doctor?

1 Like

I think I might have come across that before… :thinking:. Either way I know little about them, besides the fact the location corresponds exactly to where I must draw my energy into.

On another note, does anyone else dislike the “tendril” feeding method? I am capable of it but it always seems like a sub-optimal way of accomplishing what you want.

3 Likes

Well the border between all this discipline is sometimes very unclear. Taoist Master are sometimes designed as Dragons or Flying Immortals. One of the highest form of vampirism is actually to feed from an unknown source located in the center of the Sun ( here things goes pretty Lovecraftian as this provoke vision of things).

4 Likes

Feed the body :cut_of_meat::salt::butter:
Feed the spirit :heartbeat::drop_of_blood::wine_glass:

1 Like