Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

So if I feed only on a specific type of energy can I developed astral tendrils which only feed on that energy?

Never tried this actually.
From my point the tendril is mindstuff. It’s an extension of your astral body. If you want to drain something in particular , focus on the quality of this thing and its taste to establish a connection with it.

3 Likes

Useless in my humble opinion. Human bloodessence is what you need.
That being said experimenting the drain on plants or animals and see is a good idea. They tend to be less resistant that humans.
I made an interesting experiment on plant once. Just took two plants and give the same amounth of water to both. Drain one , live the other alone , everyday.
The plant who have been subject to life drain passedaway in 2 weeks while the other will continued to grow normally.

3 Likes

I know hun…my spirit guides urged me to buy the book sooner than I intended and planned to…then they were calling me…It is my calling, the path…deff respect, great respect…thank you :seedling::white_flower:

1 Like

And no I’m not acting like prey, that might as well be suicide…

I figured as much

I had the same happen with the ritual

Waiting on the Dracul book is torture
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi, Ref Communion Ritual…it says you can have a sigil if someone wants to focus on a specific entity…but then it says, on prepping the altar, to lay that sigil there and a seal? There’s no picture of any seal, I have no clue which seal you mean there…or do you mean the Seal of the Dragon?..and what is the Seal of Dracula, the one with his picture? …Ref altar set up…I feel a little confused (doesn’t take much to, :joy:) after reading about rituals…“drinking from the cup”, is mentioned…but it didn’t say what is in it? Is it blood or something else? Thank you. …I love your book! Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Hello !
You can choose any of the sigil given into the chapter Undead Lords during the communion. This sealsare for most armories, crests and portraits. You can also use the Order of the Dragon sigil .

It may be a mistake but you should prepare a cupe of vine on the Altar. In this particular case, vine is a transfiguration of Blood, as communly used during a Christian mass.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you kind Sir, I’ve a leather bound copy of your grimoire. I’m interested conscious immortality and alkhemical transmutation of the physical vehicle, as well. Have you encountered conscious immortals in your vampyre research/practice? Also how can one implement Daoist Alchemy and qi gong to transmute the physical form? Thank you for your time and attention…Also anything else that you think could benefit one’s practice/awakening…thx again.

Emigrating to Mexico…:shushing_face:

Aye, a golden chain of immortals descending down through the ages, bearers of a gnosis that antedates the garden the eden, the fall of divinity into generation, the rise of man and human civilisation…:snake::green_apple:

Greetings sir and thanks for your interesting message
Indeed I have met some beings that could not fall into the egregore categories. Some are former human consciouness having became “something else”, other may have a foreign origin to our solar system.
Daoist Alchemy work perfectly to transmitt attain immortality. Daoist immortal are said to become Dragon or “flying immortals”.
You wellcome for your message.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your timely response, it appeared as I was reading through the thread and encountered Ariana’s reading/scan of you and was throughly impressed. Also I enjoyed how you deftly handled the forum. Are you familiar with the Buddhist methods conscious immortality or transmigration? The Tibetan Book of the Dead covers some. Also the recollections of the Dalai Lama might be of interest in this regard.

1 Like

I know of bit of the Daoist method less about Buddhist.
Throught I have read the Bardo Thödol . I am wondering about the system of “lights” that are supposed to guise you into your next state of life. Some light are supposed to guide you into a demonic ( Asura) state and another one into a hungry spirit.
I wonder if one of this is linked to our practice by a way or another.

There is a pratice of vampirism in Nepal wich is pretty physical. The initiate is supposed to small or even eat some form of cadaver in order to defeat the essence of Death.

2 Likes

I have heard of this ritual in Mexican brujeria where a victim usually underage and familiar is selected, ritually sacrificed, the body is allowed to rot and then their essence or putrefying bodily
fluids are consume through a straw…

2 Likes

I believe the clarity of insight or lack thereof is what determines the next incarnation or even the necessity of one, attachment or aversion and ignorance :pig2::snake::rooster:

1 Like

I’m less familiar with the American Strain . For some reasons, Mexico is often mention by the european coven for being the origin of a important vampiric chain, maybe due to the idea of primordial serpents being gods in Mexico. I have a book about this, throught very poorly translated.
I wonder wich part of this is accurate. According to what is said by this book this strain would have an non terrestrial origin.

Indeed I think post mortem destiny has a lot to do with our hability to stay Lucid. Pacting with the Strain will attract you with the particular Undead condition, but it could be done without it.

3 Likes

Interesting…wonder if the Aztecs and Azetlan fit into this, or the descent of a blood line from Europe, in particular Spain or the iberian peninsula. Are you familiar with the maranos crypto Jews? Certain wealthy Jewish families were given family names and crests and converted to Catholicism. Certain surnames just appear in masse. Also this brings to mind the mention of Lucifer in the vulgate. A mistranslation of son of the morning or heylel. When I was studying kabbalah under a breslov hasidic I asked him about this passage in Isaiah (14:3-21). He said it was a ‘taunt song’ against a chaldean tyrant. In essence, it’s a curse. It seems, to curse him to live eternally. Mentions other kings resting in their graves, but he being cast out like a branch. Reading this passage I wonder if there is a connection to the sumerian vampire lineage you mention, any thoughts?

Though I know little about historic vampire covens, I can confirm non terrestrial vampire-like entities in the Americas. At least in my parts I dont think it is very common, but certainly present.

2 Likes

:horse::metal::cowboy_hat_face::mexico:

1 Like