Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Ref pact and athame consecration…when finished…what am I to do with the parchment pact?..and the pig heart? …and the doll? … Also, what will happen to the target?..Many thanks :rosette:

2 Likes

You may keep the Pact in a place only known to you. You may also burry it deep in the ground that’s pretty up to your convinience.
Burry the pig heart and the doll. I like to do that in a cemeterry ground.

What happen to the target is pretty up to Ipos. I do not suggest to choose someone you like as a sacrifice. . …

1 Like

Hu, ND Blackwood said that the book will be available to buy again in July…also keep an eye out on Etsy, they sold out there too…:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, I thought it may be like so :blush:

Ref Lilith’s Blood Prayer…the book says, “This ceremony will be done x9 during your preparation.”… I don’t understand how you mean this, please? So, do x9 pretend prepatory rituals before doing it properly? 9x times in a row? …and also, …do the Blood prayer x1 a month or each month do x9 pretend prepatory rituals then proper? Please can you clarify, for me? …Also, I just wanted to say that I Love your book openness and honesty, all very much appreciated! Spirit and 'pos already told me some important words and parts of what I will experience… Exactly as your book says! :wink: Many thanks. Jess​:hibiscus:

@N.D_Blackwood I understood part @JessicaSchwill is asking about as repeating the verbal prayer/call 9 times

Like prayer beads or a decade of a rosary

Am I understanding correctly?

Immorality Silverbreeze

It’s a preparatory period of nine month. Once per month you will perform the Blood Prayer ritual in Order to prepare you astral and physical body to receive the Dark Gift.

Spoiler alert. I have been a little short on the Path of the Dragon with Draugadróttin. My intent with this book was to create a complete handbook of vampire magick that covers every aspect of the Art. I am already writing my second book wich will probably be double size and focus only on the Path of the Dragon.

6 Likes

Are you likely to publish through BALG with this up coming book???

1 Like

Of course :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh I see, I understand now thanks. What @Silverbreeze suggested wasn’t what I thought it meant, sorry and thank you both x …I thought it meant about doing the Blood Prayer whole ritual x8 times as a pretend practice then doing it properly lol…I have another x2 questions please?..what if someone were to do the Dark Gods ritual before 9 months, if feeling ready?..Also, which vampyre or god or something can heal humans e.g. physical body ailments etc? What can you tell me about Vampyre healing pls? Thank you so much! :hibiscus:

How much can you estimate your 2nd book may cost? When will it be for sake, do you think? I’ll deffo want to buy that! :grin:

About Healing, there is a special square ( 8 actually in the Abramelin), but the Green Order only used one. Vampiric gods are , for most, not healers, but if you look specifically for one who is both vampiric and healer, I may suggest Pazuzu.

I would not recommand doing the ritual before a proper preparation.

2 Likes

Is e.g. the Ipos pact also self-initiation at the same time? Or is the Dark Gods ritual the self-initiation? I wanted to check. Thank you :grin:

Ipos, all the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep being shown things from spirit and Ipos…a very dark powerful being…stares 4ight into me, my whole me, my soul, my being, everything…it is black hooded but very different from others…has golden like empty eye sockets as “eyes”…comes right up to my face … Like they test you…if I am strong enough and " right " for them and with them…I heard the word, “Elder.”… Was that an Elder…so I just held the gaze in what I just minutes ago saw, will happen …then it leaves in a sort accepted\satisfied manner in itself…scary entity…tells me about horror and death…if that makes sense…thank you

2 Likes

Sounds to me like you are attracting attention from the Undead Masters directly @JessicaSchwill

All I can say is remember this is a predatory path

Do not act like prey but also remember to be respectful of those stronger

2 Likes

I have been experiencing spirits calling and showing themselves to me as well, native American shaman three of them. Try have been trying to call me back to my previous job. They feed on the factory they have taken many lives

Hi, is there any difference in the amount of life force energy in e.g humans and animals? I’m sure size is irrelevant. Thanks :sunflower:

In my experience human life force is more concentrated

I have noticed the same with whales, dolphins and orca compared to squirrel and birds

I have no clue if you that means whales and dolphins have individual souls whereas other animals are part of a soul pool

Like some newagers and Shaman traditions say

Or if animals that interact with humans like pets and trained animals at aquariums are changed by being with us

Would love options on this

2 Likes

This is a fascinating thing to think about.

While I wouldnt say pets are “changed” by our energy more than another human is changed by ours (and of course the behavioral and social implications of domestication I am purposely overlooking here), I do wonder how their species has woven themselves into ours, and vice versa.

Its interesting too when you look at all the atavistic and anthropomorphic forms gods and spirits traditionally take on.

1 Like