Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

There were alot of passages in the bible about prophets bringing people back to life

1 Like

If you read the New Testament with the concept of Necromancer and Vampire Energy Workers

Rather than a continuation of the jealous creator from the Old Testament

It’s a very different story… a suddenly a much more hopeful book in my opinion

2 Likes

And as they were eating, he took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to them, and said, “Take; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many” (Mark 14:22-24).

1 Like

The book will return in July .
I will also be aviable in the ritual for hire section . This is something I was hesiting to do, as I really want this service to the best possible. I’m actually building up a ritual that is both pretty effective , and safe.

1 Like

There is a lot to say about this.
Vampirism and Necromancy were considered science in Egypt for exemple. Conquering death , keeping your conscience after it while your body lie in a tumb was considered pretty normal, and people were pretty much considered “alive” in their tumbs.
It’s a terrifying science, as you will have to face Death to understand Death. But it doesn’t make it “evil” or “unholy”. That’s something brought to our minds by Judaism, Christianity and Islam. This arts goes beyond the intented concepts of good and evil.

5 Likes

Very well put, Brother !

I have to disagree with the statement of the main monotheist religions making necromancy evil. It strikes me more as a modern concept.

Western mainstream people may see skulls and be afraid, like wise modern day “satanist” use skulls to be edgy.

Eastern orthedoxy and even western Catholicism took alot of thier moral and discipline structure from stoicism.

Stoics would often visualize themselves as dead or dying. Momento mori is a very common aesetic.

If You look up orthedox monk skulls, modern minds would be shocked to know these are not Satanist practices.

Well the relation to skull and acceptation/esthetic of death is one thing , but rising the deads back to life is another.
If you can the exemple of Greece,blood sacrifices to give back life to the deads and interrogate them was pretty common.
That was absolutly ban by christianity. Pretty much the same thing with a lot of middle eastern cults when Islam took over.

2 Likes

The bible has several passages about prophets raising the dead, bring people back from death.

Rites of exorcisms and calling upon the saints (people who have pass on)

Unless this is a different form of necromancy

1 Like

That’s true. Lazarus and Christos were both able to come back from the deads. But the priests and mollahs have hunted necromancers all over the last millenium.

1 Like

What they can not control and use to farther their power is evil and must be destroyed

It’s also why certain sects are against all birth control… the unborn child is future power denied to them by someone who is their subject…

Pretty sure the reason some radicals murder rape victims is due to loss of control of the bloodline

It’s all power plays

2 Likes

I think of it on a way that people think of guns. People want to ban guns or make them illegal, saying that only the govt should have guns. (Whom they don’t trust…)

Gins are not the problem, it is who is using them and for what purpose

5hanks, for my tools’ prep…I barely got any blood onto my hazel, hope it’s still okay? I’ve just been to bury it at this ancient graveyard nearby. I can’t get a pig’s heart or a skull and I just don’t have the money lately…is it okay to use some pork instead?! And can I just draw a skull or make somat and visualise it being a real pig’s heart?! I’ve started those meditation exercises yesterday… Wow! That’s very powerful!! As well as on release! …“breath of life” are the the meditations, spirit told me yesterday…also when when I got to Ipos’ sigil…it looks familiar to me…no clue where or how or why…I feel like I’ve seen it before somewhere before …so I drew the sigil and put it under my pillow as guided by spirit …hopefully for a connection again like Lucifer …he came to me and spoke to me in my dreams some weeks ago…maybe IPOs will to. Many thanks, Jessica

1 Like

Thank you…Ipos cane to me just now… When I asked who are you?.."'Pos"…then got strong goosepimply shivers as confirmation in a few waves…wow! Awesome presence! I saw him too …cool! :blush:…looking very forward to initiate etc… Sigil under my pillow as guided by spirit worked quickly!!

1 Like

I am now slowly learning, but the altar and ceremony, because the room I rented is not big enough and the materials are incomplete, it is currently not possible to set up an altar for the ceremony. The above situation, besides the impact of learning progress, will this have any other impact on me?
Vampiric Energy Pool, is there an introduction in the book? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Great to have news from you.
Actually, a good option in your case would be to contact ceremonies on the astral plan. Another option is to create and altar that you can remove after each ceremony. That’s something I have done for years, not being able to have a specifical room for myself. It works perfectly.

When I travel, I use to perform feeding rituals of the Undeads on the astral plan. That’s also a good solution.

Great !
Receiving signs of the demon appearance, may it be apperance during the day, or visit during dreams, is a good sign of your success with this work.

There is not real substitute the pork heart unfortunatly, except a lamb heart. You can find some for a cheap price at your local butcher shop, I guess. Around here, it’s 10 euros par kilos. The human skull can be remplaced by a replica, in case you can find one. In that particular case, it is advice that you insert another real human bone inside the skull.

Congratulations with your progress !

2 Likes

Lack of space for an altar is a common issue

As @N.D_Blackwood said, a temporary altar works

Most people can’t fully lock out their inner cynic in the beginning of any tradition. So an Astral Temple might be hard.

But something like a footlocker type chest you could stiore items in and maybe use as a mini altar

I have found that a separate athame for each tradition I use hellos me even if they are knives you get from a super affordable table set and start there

Just a thought

2 Likes

Oh, beautiful thank you! Ipos… “'Pos” is what he tends to be known as…is what I heard to…he feels very powerful…I asked him why they keep calling me and I got my answer :blush:…loved his presence! …he also keeps showing me the colour red like bright red …and blood…I also saw gold in there too…some of this journey is going to be very, very dark but will be necessary …they also said…death… Like another rebirth…very soon…spirit never seizes to amaze me! Thank you so much for your time, Sir :blush::blossom:

3 Likes

You wellcome :slight_smile:

1 Like