Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

I have met an emnation of the DAU…SIFU …SOMEONE I am unworthy to pronounce…
This immortal was ancient as in multiple centuries…and attained the highest honor and highest reachable liminal state through right hand path systems ( not to my knowledge)… but the master essential transmutation occurs during a 3 week meditation that the source frequency decides your future of either physical death and immediate reinforced into the source…OR the other option is the physical body may be used to express and mold the vibrational.exlression of an enlightened beimg attaining meaning and no longer secures or has a need for anything…the master then brings the union of source and individual into said physical.body of the master.
A living expression of the “Dau” or better know as the void.
This man had no.physical iris or cornea or.pupil within his eyes …complete black . Full black eyeballs allowing a peek into the void of chaos…
His meditation and trance continued with eyes open …not blinking… my companion says out loud…" sifu:? Sifu may I? And before finishing his sentence the immortal began to answer almost robotically the answer to his question before it left his mouth…
This type of immortality is BEYOND RARE. yet has no draw for me since the process of attainment is guru systems and seemingly IMPOSSIBLE standards and never ending tests and fruitless standards imposed as law…
None the less the experience will.never leave me

2 Likes

Hey @Night.Crawler. I was just reading through here and noticed this conversation and wanted to add.my experience briefly with stuff similar to your example…I’ve use Lamps incandescent bulbs have a very strong Suttle vibration but basically has almost zero life force earth blood cosmic blood or sexual energy…a small aura and very basic vibrations consciousness I find exists around technological sources. HOWEVER. cleaning astral gunk.either accumulated or 9ngested through feeding can cleanse and burn away and off the sticky gewy astral baggage of others attracted and hoarded by u. Just by contagion.
Yes usefull . Especially for past trauma repressed emotions stored in the body’s astral double.
Haven’t needed to use this after repeated practise of purifying prana by separating any astarl gunk.or negative let’s say toxic parts of human psyche…by sending your ingestion load directly deep into the solar plexus and heating thee purified stuff in that chakra to separate the ingested toxins and can be expelled through exhaling…into a incandescent lamp bulb even…so that astral.gink.doesent start accumulating any area around u

1 Like

Thnx!

1 Like

So I have noticed as I feed my eye color changes, they are brown but change to thick blue outer ring with green inside that with red around my pupil. N.D. is this something you experience as well?

2 Likes

I have Hazel eyes normally and noticed since the rite that if I haven’t feed my eyes are darker and duller, more brown then green… haven’t noticed any red myself. But my eyes get brighter, more greens, after I feed.

Silverbreeze

1 Like

Nice I’m not alone, I began feeding on my shadows. Feeding on past interactions that stolen part of me. What about you? And I maybe kicked off I was told to make myself known and I haven’t but I’ll read it bro

1 Like

Mostly I have feed off people who have spent energy to wish me or mine ill. Sadly they are a few.

I also astrally hunt child or animal abusers
Sadly as I live in the New England region…. There are too many locally for anyone to hunt solo.

Be careful to only take energy and Vitality and not any trash out of your shadows. I tried feeding off my past once got hit with a level of depression I haven’t felt since middle school!

1 Like

Yeah depressed and fearful I have pulled in that trash in past works as well but we both know the game has changed. My astral body is more complex a new spectrum has opened

2 Likes

My goal is not to cast a shadow

1 Like

Good luck

I live in a city

It would be noticed too easily and not as easy to make people forget as hey I get a creepy feeling around so and so

Too many people are highly visual, even some blind people I know can notice shadows and the lack of

Eternally Silverbreeze

1 Like

Greetings folks
Eyes changing their colours is a classical thing with Lycanthropy. I never actually try to saw if the effects was present on myself after feeding. I will pay attention.

2 Likes

Hi, ref tools consecration…I can’t get human bone from anywhere…can I try my local butcher for an animal bone and some blood? …does it matter if I can’t get a knife that’s sharp on both sides? I hope nobody sees me thinks I’m being weird in the graveyard when I come to bury and unbury it … Many thanks and kindest regard, Jessica :hibiscus::blush:

Wow! That’s awesome and really good to know, so I can help others too! Many thanks :blush::hibiscus:

1 Like

Hello, a vampyric entity has shown itself to me 3-4 days ago and your book arrived 3 days ago…Dragodrottin…It spoke and said to me…“ready”…“be ready”…“get ready”…I keep thinking it’s a calling…I know I am preparing for my upcoming rebirth…Spirit gave me the words “strength” and “power” about the entity…it feels very old/ancient even, powerful…like a guide or to help me? I do strongly feel it’s going to stay…I noticed its presence when I started to read your book! And I don’t believe in coincidences…What else or what does it want me to know and/or do?..I’ve asked but I didn’t get a response…there, I se it again now, it is with me. Many thanks for your time, 'Id really appreciate it. Kindest regards, Jessica

1 Like

Greetings Jessica, and please accept my apologies for my late reply. I was out of my country for few days, and covid restriction are a pain.
The form of the knives doesnt really matter. My blade were a regular knive from the army, before being custom and consacreted.
You should try an evocation of the entity you just make, preparation questions for her, and asking her to manifest in the room, in your mind’s eye. It could be an interesting lead, you should follow it. Instict is very important on this Path.

1 Like

I have reason to believe necromancy is a holy and sacred practice. What is your thought on such matters.

2 Likes

While I am not @N.D_Blackwood or @C.Kendall

I personally believe the best healers and doctors are Vampires and/or Necromancers

So I fully agree Necromancy is sacred art

4 Likes

Most deffinitly. In ancient Europe, at least in some parts, Undeads were considered sacred.

1 Like

Oh, wonderful! I am deffo one who follows my intuition, I really love your guidance, I never thought about posing questions, I will…they keep saying…“Do it!..Do it!”…I know it is my path to go…thank you, my friend …your book has been in very high demand…willbthere be more printed for those who couldn’t get it?

2 Likes

I was watching a video about the history of necromancy and they spoke about how men had to be pure in heart and spirit to command and commune with the dead. And during the enlightenment, when magic was being discussed formed of magic were departed into natural and unnatural, necromancy feel into the unatural