Armageddon's Journey Back Home (Journal)

Let me be clear. Cause i did written this as if Father Belial has instantly fixed my life… No he only began working as what I’ve written above were only signs of him beginning to work as my family business has just started and my brother and his wife also just started being better.
Yeah sorry for the confusion. Belial is still working with me and i with him both to build my material life and to sharpen my magical skills.
Not only did i had to clarify but it seems that as soon as i have written the above i think i must have accidental said that it is all ok now because my company started being blocked again… Well better be careful what you write now…

I have to declare here that what i have written in this post:

is only a way to express that i’m aware that Father Belial started working on my life and not an actual sign that it is enough. This i’m writing as i have the presences of Belial with me now and He requests that i be clear about what i’m writing in this community.

This is only an observation and not an end of pact since it only is at the beginning. I apologise to the Outer Gods and To Belial for lack of Clarification and i apologise to you all who have read this when i posted it and miss interpreted it.

Time to update my journal Again. My workings with Axa Oddra have been proving to be lethal if used in baneful magic as she has proven to be able to kill quite horribly those enemies that you tell her to. For clarification the enemy i cursed with Her was the father of a friend of mine and did not had that much interest in the fella. So as soon as i did the curse i completely, but COMPLETELY forgot the guy even existed at all. Which brings me back to what E.A. always says: Forget about your magic after you did it. Allow the space for spirits to do the work you asked them to do it.
Even if my forgetting happened accidentally cause i’m like the worst when it comes to forgetting but because i forgot Axa Oddra killed the guy in the next week.
In my other works with Belial and the other demons. They have been helping me build up my magic skills and mental stability in a way i could not have done it alone before since White magic made me dissolve so much of my own personal identity that i ended up floating about the world almost without personality at all. But as this post says

It all went pretty well until the day after i have done this post. The next day my company was blocked for good. And now it is not even approved anymore so i can’t start doing the business i wanted. For some reason Belial has failed me here in the most important aspect of my life and has not been helping me to fix it for almost a week now.
I’m thinking of changing the demon i’m going to work with mainly but i’m not going to write about it anymore. It’s going to be another Gatekeeper i felt a lot more connected with in the beginning soon after i’ve started watching the first videos of E.A.
I have decided to give Father Belial 1 week to help fix this mess that he failed to prevent which made me completely loose trust in him.
As for the other demons such as Clauneck, Duchess Bune and Lord Mammon i’m doing pretty fine with them.

So this is the update on my magic journey into darkness.
And since i’m about to stop working with Belial i might also stop researching into Nadharkis…
Need to move on since my material life is at stake here since it is at its seed state. My material life has not even sprouted yet and it started crashing… Meh… things…:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

What do you mean exactly that your site is blocked???

Well as my company was going to be approved, the name was in and all was sent for the 3 days approval and all of the sudden the guys with whom i was supposed to make the company official said, after we payed for the installment and for the documents, that we need to give them some more documents because those were not enough. Its almost like they were scamming us. Now it may even be too late as the company is in the final phase of processing but it is incomplete. So yeah… Here i don’t know what to do and i’ll have to see…

1 Like

This is tp register the name of the company???

1 Like

I’ll pm the rest to you.

That’s the end of the road for me :sob: