Armageddon's Journey Back Home (Journal)

Can u tell me the items u have on your alter. Cause I bought all the things the research told me he like. Like cactus , red and light green candle , white with his sigil on it, dragons blood incense, crystal glass of course. Animals like horse , deer, wolf.

Should I put a glass of water on the alter also. Normal tap water

Does the wine have to be alcoholic or can it be non alcoholic

I do my magic on an hereditary warlock basis, my connection to the void makes it easier for me to make pacts and pay respects to the demons so i don’t need to make such a complicated altar. I only placed a simple candle in a small glass container over the contract and an A4 color print of the sigil of Brother Clauneck behind them. Every now and then i give the sigil a drop of my blood and i pour some of the wine i bought in a wine glass and leave it on the altar. Sometimes He likes me to put the drop of blood in the wine and mix it in…
But my relationship with my demonic brethren is an ancient one that goes far beyond Earth so i do not require that much detail. We are on a love/trust relationship more than a business basis.

I can see that you, on the other hand, are a spirit of nature deeply immersed in the light of mother Terra. Are you SURE you want to join us, the infernal family just like that?

If you have already made your choice then you can find a lot more useful information on this forum about Clauneck. And He usually works great with Duchess Bune in an epic team to help you succeed financially. I’m not the one to turn to for guidance as in this incarnation i am re-learning my old ways and i am rejoining Apocrypha. so until i become a master like E.A. i am not the best model to follow. But wish you the best of journeys bright one! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. And yes I have made a decision to work with him…

1 Like

Do u have a email where we can chat more.

What is the best time to do the ritual

Please stop asking me questions. I am not a master and i am not able to give you advise. Search more on this forum.

1 Like

Thank you. Sorry bout the questions

From now on this is going to be called just Armageddon’s Journey Back Home (Journal) as this is not going to be just a journal about my work with Clauneck but with all my demonic family and my journey as i learn more magic and as i rebuild my ruined life with the help of my demonic family.

So as to this topic, Yesterday night i bounded with blood and incense trough the fire of a crimson candle two pacts. One is this with Clauneck where i added Duchess Bune to the team and offered my blood and cooperation to Lord Mammon so that He can also fully join my ascent and my financial reconstruction.
You can read a small section about it in my other topic here:

Besides me getting the job i want, i have summoned Mighty King Cerberus or Naberius in my life so that he can help me with recovering two properties that my family lost to debt. Since i have read that Naberius’s skill is in the area of recovering lost treasures and properties.

To say the least, i have not seen too much of any spiritual manifestation during my ritual of pact making, at least not nearly as much as i saw when making the pact with Mighty Father Belial.
But during last night i had a very agitated sleep and in two instances i woke up with the instinct that King Cerberus was laying on top of me and was paying me a terrifying visit.
I’m trying to translate that visit as a confirmation of the pact which made me kinda happy. But i do remember one thing that he said during that visit.
King Cerberus: “You are too fearful at this point, Dark One”
I could only understand that what he said is that at this point was referring to my confusion as to why am i not able to enter in the proper trance to perform evocations and to see the spirits as i used to see them naturally when i was a child.
He seems to have been pointing to the fact that the dogma in my head is blocking my natural spirit channels so that i, unconsciously, refuse to see the demons or any spirit out of trauma.
What he said kinda put me on this serious work to try and cure myself.
But he seems to have visited me the second time with the energy of agreement. He came to tell me that the pact is working and that He will cooperate with me.
At least that’s what i felt.
This particular pact is a complicated one since it has a lot of emotional strings attached to it so i will keep an eye on its progress. I am looking forward to work more with King Cerberus on His plans for this world as long as they go in accordance to my ascent to power and to finding a way into Nadharkis.
From what i feel, He seems eager to give me lots of work from lots of plans that He has which heavily touch into me getting to open the veil so that we can access Nadharkis and any other world.

Keeping a weary and skeptical eye on this one and i will update you guys on the progress as it unfolds!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A bump in the road:
Just about 4 days ago i had an experience with Queen Lilith. She started to work on my emotions and clear my fear and trauma by making them resurface… But because i was an idiot and i did not knew what was happening i started to picture the christian version of Lilith. So i was terrorizing myself up to the point that i started believing that she was actually hunting me because i have angered Her.
I was so scared that i actually started to see visions about how my family is going to die and me as well.
To put it shortly i had a spark of clarity where, must have been Queen Lilith telling me, This is just happening in your mind. So i have asked @Lady_Eva for help but she said to contact @succupedia . Succupedia clarified things for me in a way that made me realize i’m not ready to work with an entity as powerful and as terrifying as Lilith. I was not being hunted down but She was resurfacing my traumas and fears in a way that i could not handle.
After the experience i felt a bit stronger as if i managed to grow from the experience but i decided to postpone my workings with Her until i know my crafts better. So i will focus, from now on on working with Father Belial, Brother Lucifer, Duchess Bune, Clauneck, Lord Mammon, King Cerberus and Axa Oddra in order to build myself up and learn the truths of darkness and ascend in power thus getting closer and closer to building the gateway to Nadharkis.

An embarrassing mistake with Naberius/King Cerberus

As per the above post, i did a pact with Cerberus to help me recover two lost properties.
Cerberus kept visiting me to show me that He is with me but i did not knew why did He seemed a bit angry. Only later i found out that recovering properties is not his thing but actually he makes you recover dignities and honors… Well i was so cringed out at myself when i found out the truth that i buried my head in the sand per say.
King Cerberus started laughing at me in a very friendly and pleased way that i have realized His niche and also making a bit of fun of me. I was seeing Him laughing with the laugh that Scooby Doo does when something stupid and funny happened. The kind of laugh that is so passionate from a canine entity that just makes you feel so stupid But at the same time makes you laugh at yourself.
In the end i changed the pact and asked Him to teach me honor and sharpen my skills in science and art as i will need these talents for my company.
Lets just say that now i’m best friends with Naberius!:smiley:

5 Likes

A totally illogical fight with Clauneck.
So just about two nights ago i was enjoying a bit of meditation with Axa Oddra only to have Clauncek intervene to remind me that part of the payment to the contract was something i am very attached to. Besides the fact that Clauneck as not been delivering too much only a bit of confidence here and some ideas that i used to have in the past he has struck at a wound of mine that Jesus caused and that was i was entrusting him with helping me find a job but that job was missed. So i lost trust in him.
Now to my reasons that was fair enough to be angry at him coming in my meditation and reminding me of the payment.
When he did that i got very mad and i decided to not give him that which he has asked for but that was a rash decision made out of lack of trust and disappointment. I did not meant it even though at the time it seemed as if i did. After that he keeps haunting me with threats of destruction and anger and nightmares without a logic to his actions because in other times we seem peaceful and ok, almost as if those moments of anger are a totally different Claunceck than the one i’m working with.
I keep asking him what is the problem because we did solved the issue but he refuses to answer. we seem to be ok only later on to have that hostile energy haunting me again. Now i want to ask if Clauneck is known to have a very hostile attitude to those that had a moment of anger at him. Does he become a hunter of souls? Does he have a double personality or is it only my mind heavily playing tricks on me because of the belief that demons don’t know forgiveness that was put in my brain since i was a christian?
If it is Him should i perform a banishing, break the contract and the sigil and stop working with him, because i have been apologizing but it doesn’t seem to go away… And if it is only my stupid mind how do i get rid of this? I really need some help and clarification from those that know Clauneck best…

1 Like

Anyone?

1 Like

What I know of Clauneck is pretty much in Goetia and Wikipedia.
He holds a slave auction in his realm. While were here, he bestows wealth.
Now, don’t let your mind run away with you.
Sometimes pacts can be renegotiated.
If you burn the sigil, let him know that you feel the working with him has been fulfilled.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. as soon as i’ve read slave auction i kinda felt super guilty for my pact with him but my diabolical nature took the best of me and i’ve agreed to reenact the pact with Him with extra demons included and now i suddenly feel super alive again!
Although i’ll need to ask King and Lord Bael to help me on this one since i need to be separated of the idea of slave auction since i kinda sold Clauneck a certain quantity of some of my beloved entities from an empire of mine that is not of this earth. Did not knew at the time that He will sell them as slaves to some other lords… So i will have to call upon Bael to make me detached of this idea and to make those entities of mine forget about this since they are kinda telepathically connected with me…
Complicated but that’s the bargain.

1 Like

Finished the final pact and learned my lesson from my demonica!

Herein i make my declaration for tonight i’ve unleashed my true demonic nature! Tonight i’ve understood that a demon knows not emotional attachment for a demon is disciplined and emotionally cold! One must learn how to control oneself not to fall in love or in sorrow for the void has no emotion of any kind. Do not allow your feelings to rule over you for they are the ones that hinder your ascension.
Now i know true power as iv’e meditated with my demons and darkened my true self to the point i know what to feel. I know now that i should feel nothing unless i want to, i can feel anything i want as long as i can stay away from becoming addicted to that feeling!
This is my demonic declaration alongside an image with the birth of true power:

Nox Demonica Orus Rak Nadharkis Pres Divix (Translation from demonic tongue: Where our demons lie, true power rises, I, Rak, shall embrace the power of darkness for it is the path to my goals and to Nadharkis!)

A song dedicated to my Demons for waking me up:

2 Likes

Interesting visit from Queen Lilith!

So last night after performing my meditations with Satan, Lucifer, Belial, Cerberus, Clauneck, Duchess Bune and Axa Oddra after finishing my day and going to sleep i had this intense first visit from Queen Lilith in my dream space.
I was fully aware that the entity was Queen Lilith cause i was recognizing Her energy and i was telling myself this in dream: “Queen Lilith is here to visit me”

The experience was intense as she was destroying my emotion of fear by making me feel the terror you feel in sleep paralysis but she was with an underlying energy of motherly care.

She did not came out as pissed off or hostile but rather like a Mother that was looking out for me, and it is so strange because i have stopped working with Her since i have written it in this journal but she came nonetheless. I guess She did not finished with me.

She came into my dream with this peaceful and loving energy and asked me:
“What do you really want out of your life? What do you want me to help you with truly?”

I remember i was opened as a baby and told her EVERYTHING! She now probably knows me more than i know myself. I told her my wants, my fears, my blockages, my inhibitions!

It was such a pleasant and therapeutic visit she was almost like the councilor that you talk to and tell your everything to so that she can know what to do to help best.

To be honest i don’t know why she came but i thank you Queen Lilith for this pleasant experience and almost making me feel like calling you mother after the feelings you gave me in the dream!

I did not call upon her but this really made me see her for what she truly is and now i understand why
@kiss-lamia-lilith referred to Queen Lilith as “mama Lilith” at the beginning of my journey into darkness when i introduced myself. She truly did felt like a real mother to me last night! :sob::sweat_smile:

Unexpected but Thank you again Queen or Mother Lilith (since i did felt you like a mother in the dream)

2 Likes

@anon72351403 If you need more info and guidence let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

So here’s the thing brothers and sisters of Darkness. I did my main pact with Father Belial for rebuilding of life, ascension, power, discipline, financial success and access to knowledge of his world Nadharkis so that i can find ways to get there for all of us.

First the pact was not strongly made but after @serpens_album told me how to act and what to say i managed to fully build the pact. Immediately the next day after making the pact my family business was allowed to start taking shape.

Now just about a few days ago i wen’t for an interview for a job i was pursuing for a while but was not sure that i can get it and guess what? Father Belial got me that job!
well that’s… :exploding_head:

Besides that on my brother’s side of the family he also got a nice promotion and my sister in law got a very good support from her workplace as well.

I mean Father Belial has been fixing gaps in my material life one after another almost daily! I can’t even begin to say how grateful i am. Of course he did not do it for free but at least he did a lot more than any angel or the parasite god would have done.

I have officially decided to work with him until i reach his world of Nadharkis which that can be anywhere between 5, 10, 25 or even 100 years because there are some more details to my pacts that i’m not going to share.

Besides Him delivering on everything He has told me to make some pacts with Brother Lucifer, King Cerberus, Duchess Bune, Axa Oddra and continue working with Brother Clauneck and Lord Mammon for all of them are part of my life and needed if i’m going to gather the necessary resources to finish my mission.

Besides that Now i have managed to sharpen my magical skills in a way i did not even thought possible under His guidance!

So Yeah! Father Belial is the best!!:star_struck:

3 Likes

I am glad that I could help you and your family. Keep up the good work !!

2 Likes