Arianna ~ my journal ~

Just me being in a mood i guess

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

hey arianna!!! hope you’re doing well 'couse you posted anything in the forum lately.
or maybe ypu’ve been too busy so you’re probabley ok so:handshake: nice to know you^^

and now for the feakt stuff…umm…i think i need you’re advice about something couse last night(we never met or talk to each other) i dreamd thta we talk to each other like in skype but from mirror to mirror and you something in my house you said there is a horn(in my dream i remember the horn attached to a skull in the 3rd eye but you only saw the horn) and you said that it wasn’t supposed to be in my house…the conversation was nice but the drean stopped there and i checked when i woke up in dreams dictionaries and skull_horn is arealy bad omen as if i’m at magickal banefull war with someone
who is after me…do you know what that means becouse the part the connecting us is that i also
feel very attached to azazel but can’t connect with him(3rd eye problem) is he trying to tell me
something?
i’m turning to you becouse in the dream it was you who was guiding me otherwise i wouldnt had
bothered you=(
thank for reading and for you’re time!!!sharon:heart:

1 Like

Hello to my brothers and sisters here at BALG:

As far as I know, our sweet @Eye_of_Ra is going through some things right now on her journey. So let’s continue to send her positive energy and encouragement to guide her ascent.

We are thinking about you, Arianna. And, we are here for you. We got yo’ back, sister.

Peace and Blessings

4 Likes

It sounds like you need to work with that chakra …

Working through your chakras and it sounds like especially the third eye … there are some good third eye meditations on youtube that will help with activating and clearing blockages. I would suggest starting there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww, I :heart: U @CyberLord :blush: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much ari,I thought this dream was a bad thing now i’m more relaxed and thank you again for your time and guidence.
i won’t bother you again until you’ll fully ascent and comebaack to us and tell us about it.
after all you’ve been through nothing can stop you!!!
sending lots and lots and lots of courage,love,super positive enregy,peace to you body and soul
and if something will try to weaken you remember you’ve got nothing to lose only to gain you’re a goddess.
and blast him off to eternall black hole. :heart: :fist: :v: :+1:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::crown::rose: you kind words made my day. Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

You ok? Im always here if you need to talk lol

1 Like

One of the worst emotional pains imaginable. I lost mine at 15 and it took me a month to even get out of bed. I’m sorry for your loss.

As the OP is no longer with the forum, I’m closing this topic.