Are we living in an Qliphotic anti-world? The ultimate question

@anon47811056

You take offense as to how Mother Earth works? And how Mother Nature is? Morality has nothing to do with just how fucking burtal she can be.

Forget not I am a Daughter of Lilith. You received knowledge to help you understand about yourself and what you are capable of. I left my birthright the moment I stepped into Black Magick.

You don’t bow down to anyone, got it? And as a Wind Practitioner, I yield to no one. I have little tolerance for Bible Thumpers. And I’ve never been to Bible Camp.

However, respect goes a long way.

All I received from you were the ramblings of a RHP weirdo. You’re part of some loony bunch that think you know everything, got it, I was being polite, not receptive.

You have no birthright, you’re not a daughter of Lilith, not a “wind practitioner”, this isn’t the last airbender, okay?

Go lecture someplace else, this is not the place for it.

Hmmmmmm. I never stated I knew everything! That’s your assumption of me, which you’re entitled to. However, how familiar are you with the Lucifige paths? Just because you’re familiar with texts, doesn’t make you smart. Nor wise.

Haha! You’re just starting out into LHP, right? Don’t call the kettle black until you know what you’re dealing with. I’m not some RHP weirdo. Neither am I some LHP who understands everything.

First of all, I apologize for seeming like I was going into RHP type of deal. Or projecting my views onto others.

I was not being respectful to others. This was brought to my attention.

2 Likes

Would be nice to steer this back on topic and away from personal insults, in general.

Attack the argument on its own merits, not the person making it.

It was resolved in private messaging.

1 Like

Good work! :+1:

1 Like

Qliphotic anti-world ? no.

matrix “systemized” by grey-aliens who acts like creator to humans, who do identitety thefts and "control"the ones that knows about it - yes.

spirituality in physical reality is on like all-time low because hollywood offers gloryposessions to everyone because everyone wants to fuck rihanna and there is 3000 rihanna imposters suckin little occultists dicks everyday to offer them delusion grandieurs to make them fall to beta section and be forgotten of rest of their existence

– great morning