Are we living in an Qliphotic anti-world? The ultimate question

No, I was not “propagating” anything.

1 Like

I disagree. Even if still suggests a possible relation. Which has no basis in fact. When I saw that, I just couldn’t let it carry on mate. Nothing personal.

I don’t really follow the LHP, possibly the minority here in that case. I don’t believe this world has evil in it, but rather has people who can’t thrive without putting experiences and morality of what happens in the world in a good or evil fashion.

I don’t really care about Lucifer at-least in that sense, I view him as an acquaintance of very rare occasion, same with the gatekeepers and so forth. I don’t feel there is a need for being saved so neither.
My ultimate goal is just to achieve the goals I set for myself after I finish another goal, which is pretty much just what goes on, finishing one of my goals and adding another goal as I go on, repeating the process.

2 Likes

Precisely. Trying to put the world into little boxes. Morality is a weak attempt at intellectualizing human behavior.

I do not follow the LHP. But sure damn respect it.

1 Like

Please understand you’re speaking to those who have a lot of knowledge of the Ancients. There are ancient texts out there you nor I know nothing about. And those in Black Magick rarely share their information on some of the ancient texts, as they may have a hard time trusting those who come out with a RHP position.

I work in White Wicca. However, I respect those who follow the LHP. Because the Ancients are keen to them understanding themselves better. And to teach tolerance for those who are different. Just as I was taught to do.

1 Like

I know the Kabbalah and Qliphoth are not Greek in origin, since there’s no evidence. I am also a beginner on the LHP, but I have done extensive research into this claim. I think you mistook my previous quote for insulting the LHP, I’m insulting people trying to relate a Jewish cosmogony to Greek or Egyptian ones.

1 Like

Let me know when you’re ready to know who stands at the gate beyond the gates. :slight_smile:

They will have more knowledge that will benefit you.

Wow, that is an extremely powerful and profound statement.

Oh man. :smiley:

Wolf flame, judging from what I know I dont believe in such Illuminati-like people who are masters of evil and and the same time are super-evolved spiritually. It’s and urban legend. I dont believe it because I believe moral righteousness and spiritual knowledge go hand in hand. In fact I don’t like this division between RHP, LHP and whatever more. Each has its own path, the paths can be somehow pigeonholed but each’s path is unique. It’s a vast topic I won’t expand on this, sorry. I’m mixing paths myself and follow my own reason.

Because morality and justice cant be really neglected. It just can’t, it’s against “the rules”. I dont get it how can one twist it, its like in Tarot cards there is Justice and Judgement and Temperance so on, if by LHP = you mean going against morality and justice and being evil, even evil genius in real life and avoiding responsibility for evil acts , i think it will lead to nowhere you cant ditch justice, and this is a self-explainable concept , a prime concept in philosophy. that kind of alluring evil is possible only in art, but not in real life really. if by LHP you mean going against the grain which means against the laws of the universe, even if this leads to the complete obliteration of the universe i think it’s not possible (because of e.g. Parmenides’ conclusions), it’s just “wrong”. what do you say? disprove me if im wrong

my point is the LHP in the sense of “rebellion against rules of the universe” just cant lead to positive end.

2 Likes

It’s an invalid sentence really, doesnt take into account such simplicities as the external world, I am happy and something makes me sad, and I get sad.

Aprentiz, can you state your claims in written form instead of youtube video clip, I cant really focus on videos like that.

Thats interesting. Ill have fun chewing on that.

In your opinion what “interpretation” of lhp would lead to positive ends?

Exactly!!! There should always be justice. The ones who seek harm are playing with the University of Karma Shit Overload.

Let me speak of something very little know of me and my beliefs. The chakras are not shackles. In fact, the heart chakra isn’t even connected to the rest of the chakras. It stands alone - because it sees the entire person. The third eye sees the spiritual. The heart sees the person + the spirit.

I am NOT afraid of Black Magick. It’s there. But so is White Magick. Within the Hebrew texts, Satan told the Hebrew God he would tempt those who followed him. Guess what I was taught growing up? Um, yep, we’re all progressing eternally to be God’s. Shockingly surprising, right? Nope, not for me.

Frankly, those on the RHP and those on the LHP can be the biggest assholes. If you sow a vindictive nature, that is ALL you will ever get back. What you sow into this world, you get back. Trust me on this. Why in the hell do you think Mother Nature is acting the way she does?

How do you think I found out about the gate beyond the gate? Why in the hell do you think I respect how another thinks? I trust few and far between when it comes to how I think and what I know.

These “badasses” of Black Magick are basically to be respected for how they think. You seek understanding, you seek your own kind in thinking. I’m gonna be a little to honest here: Without understanding the human + the spirit of another, you must have the heart chakra open.

I’m afraid that both those on the RHP and the LHP have the heart chakra closed off. I live in a very Christian populated area. I’ve seen those who follow the Hebrew God be more vindictive and mean than those who follow the LHP.
I’ve seen, because I’ve experienced it. My Dad, bless his heart, broke the abuse cycle of his family. However, my own flesh and blood - my brother, who claims to follow the Hebrew God - has abused me my entire life. He’s manipulative asshole. You’ll get both kind on both sides.

I’ve got meanness in me as well! However, those on the LHP and RHP, are both subject to the karma they bring into their life. What we say in grief and anger stays. It stays! Words can’t be taken back.

I learned to respect others at an early age. Details are not important. Being a White Witch, I’d love to teach those in Black Magick how to keep the heart chakra intact as they move forward in learning. And understanding.

Except right now, I’m healing from my experiences. And frankly, I feel like being an asshole and don’t really want to help others out until I’ve healed my heart.

Respect is key, my friend.

1 Like

Pushing yourself to any extreme and denying balance will mess anyone up. To quote Liber Kaos (from memory)

“A god ignored is a demon born
Think you to hypertrophy some selves at the expense of others?”

1 Like

And seek those who understand like you. You’re an Ancient, like me. :slight_smile:

And I agree! I’m not pushing to be dark. I just know I’m a complete asshole in my hearts of hearts right now and have to fight not to take my anger out on others. I get annoyed a lot. To be kind is hard. Even being kind to myself is hard. And I only feel at peace around nature. And when it rains, I just want it to poor rain, the lightening flash bright, and the thunder to roar.

That’s the test for me. Right now! Every single day is to be kind. I have to ground myself daily or I could fly off the handle. As in, be mean to asomeone and hurt them by yelling at them. I don’t want to hurt anything. And I think being in humanity is a strength, not weakness.

I could be selfish though and ask for someone to send the rain. But I need thunder. I could even ask one to send me cats. Or I could look really stupid and sing to the flowers I water. :sweat_smile:

Life is beautiful. Just, I’m exhausted. And overwhelmed with the information I received.

1 Like

And the Tree of Life bids me back to heal.

Don’t project your morality on others. This isn’t bible camp.

2 Likes

In your opinion what “interpretation” of lhp would lead to positive ends?

Well. If LHP can be considered working with demons, thinking for yourself in every aspect of life, not holding to unconfirmed dogmas, free thinking then this would clearly lead to positive results. But I’d just state working with demons is not for everyone.

To add more: I consider LHP as opposition to herd-mentality religions.

1 Like